Online sports betting sites have revolutionised the user experience when it comes to feeling part of live sports. Here we have reviewed the top 20 best sites, having spent hundreds of hours identifying the top sites for betting on sports.
|What We Check For:|
Due to the high demand and competition among online betting providers, you must face a tough time finding the most trustworthy online betting sites to place your bets with. The great thing is that industry standards are improving, but you still get the odd rogue betting site from time to time. Our expert team has done their homework to select the best online sports betting sites and show you the available bonuses.
Our reviewers include professional bettors and sports fans; their experiences using each of these sportsbooks have revealed the fastest payouts, best odds, and juiciest bonuses, all of which are detailed here for you. In addition, many sports betting sites offer their customers opportunities to play their favourite casino games and even offer online bingo games for you to play!
Best Betting Sites
We have selected the best betting site; after researching them to find out about customer support, bonuses, wagering requirements, and payouts.
Bet365 is the world's best online British Gambling site. Bet365 offers betting services on all live games plus casinos also. Take advantage of £50 in bet credits when you bet £10 at Bet365 as a welcome offer as well as daily in-game bonuses.
Betfred has exceptional coverage of nearly all popular sports and provides excellent new-customer bonuses and promotions. It offers good customer support, free bets, decent odds, and best odds.
Betfred is the best platform where you can bet online on popular sports events. Betfred offers £30 In Free Bets When You Stake £10 and many promotional benefits. Anyone can access this betting site through the website plus iOS & android mobile app.
BetVictor is a fair betting site with great welcome bonuses. It has gentle customer service with live in-app chat and call services to provide real-time support. New players can take advantage of up £30 in cash rewards on signup and regular offers of market-leading odds.
Ladbrokes is a hugely popular betting shop and online bookie across the UK with loads of great betting markets, promotions and free bets available!
Coral much like Ladbrokes has a big high street presence in the UK which makes it a fan favourite for punters. You will always find some good ongoing promotions here plus some great free bets to get you started!
This is a mobile-friendly betting site and app to provide betting service on live sports events. You can earn £20 in free bets and 100 free spins by placing your first £10 bet on NetBet
SportNation provides a 100% safe and secure betting environment on a website and mobile app. There is an excellent choice of promotion with a user-friendly interface. All players can get a £5 weekly free bet at the moment!
TonyBet is an online bookmaker that is growing rapidly in the UK. TonyBet's sports coverage, odds, promotions, payment methods and customer support are enough to entice new players. They offer £50 as a welcome bonus on the first signup.
888 initially operated as an online casino upon its launch in 2008 and now established as one of the best betting sites. You can grab the welcome offer of £30 and up to £30cash back if you lose your first bet.
BetBull was launched in 2015, becoming one of the few mobile-only bookmakers available in the UK. New customers signing up at the BetBull mobile sportsbook are in a position to claim a £50 free bet. BetBull UK is available on both iOS and Android devices, plus the website.
MansionBet was founded back in 2018, quickly making a name for itself as one of the leading online bookmakers in the UK. It offers a fantastic welcome offer, market coverage, odds, and customer service as well. MansionBet provides £20 worth of free bet on signup and £10 weekly free bet with the 'Acca Club'.
STS bet limited founded in 1997 and have gained the trust and confidence among online betting players. STS bets provide a 50% of match bonus up to £40 as a welcome offer. It is an excellent choice for football events betting. It is regulated by the UK gambling commission, which makes it reliable and trustworthy.
Mr. Play offers a range of diverse markets for competitive sports bettings. This is one of the most popular betting sites,/mobile betting sites, which provides an attractive royalty program with total encryption security. New players can get a £10 free bet on the first bet of £10 on Mr.play sport.
Table of Contents
How To Choose The Right Online Sportsbook for You?
The best part of selecting the sportsbook that works perfectly for you comes down to personal preference. Still, you keep in mind many standards while choosing the right sportsbook for your convenience and suitability, such as a solid platform and a good selection of promotional offerings.
We will take a look at the betting site operators that offer all required facilities to players. Beyond the basics, you’ll want to find a book that provides some solid bang for your buck, as well as an operator that focuses on the little things just as much as the big stuff.
When selecting between places to play, try to figure out the answers to your primary questions you want to know about. Here are some important ones you can use to get the ball rolling.
1. How Early are Lines Released: In general, An operator on the ball is the preferred option as those behind the curve are just falling in line with what the rest of the betting market has to say. For the other sports like NFL and college football, you want a place that’s releasing lines as the current slate is winding down. On the daily sports, odds should start coming out the night before or the day of. The odds are essential and should be considered while choosing an online betting site.
2. Which Online Sportsbooks Have the Best Odds: You will find many operators offering the relatively close odd range. Those that aren’t will stick out, and sharp bettors will pounce when it happens. Select the book which is ahead of the pack on specific sports.
3. What Sports Betting Sites Offer a Break on Juice: This is an essential tool in the arsenal for several operators on the promotional front. They’ll occasionally offer no juice or reduced rake spreads. Other operators do it consistently and make it a regular feature.
4. Do Any Sportsbooks have Loyalty Programs: If you can get extra earning on your usual game, it is something to grab the benefit. The operators still have many ways to match casinos on this front, but some are ahead of the game—for example, BetRivers, a solid book that offers a rewards program that works in tiers.
5. Bonuses and Promotions: To attract new players and encourage them to stay on-site, operators provide bonuses and promotional offers to users. These can be one-time things or those of endless variety, and there are lots out there for the taking.
Online Sportsbook Bonuses & Promotions: Don’t Miss the Extra Value
Generally, every online sportsbook provides bonuses and incentives to entice new players and encourage them to come back on their platform. However, these bonuses and promotions come with broad and deep terms and restrictions. The most popular form of promotional bonuses comes in a welcome bonus that is vast and beneficial.
It helps players understand gameplay and related terms and conditions and gives extra cash to get started with. It is highly advised to pay close attention to terms and conditions associated with each of these bonus offers, and their value can be significant when used correctly. We have listed some of the famous promotional bonuses along with Pro and Cons.
It will help you to figure out what to keep in mind while choosing the right sportsbook site.
1. Signup Bonuses: A signup bonus is offered to new players when they first sign up to a particular betting site. It’s available to every player, and it gives bonuses worth up to $1000. You don’t need to compete with others or make correct picks to take advantage. But these bonuses come with many restrictions, and to take advantage of them, you may need to place a bet of a high amount of your own money before withdrawing the winnings.
2. Boosted Odds: In simple terms, get an increased payout with improved odds on best odds. These benefits are offered on an ongoing or daily basis to players. These kinds of advantages are provided on high profile events. But lines with boosted odds are not smart to bet, and you still need to win the bet. It is easy to get suckered into an increased bet that doesn’t present good value.
3. Contests: Contests are a lot of fun to compete with other betting players to see who has the best handicapping skills. Operators offer high winning prizes in contests up to $500,000. These contests are organised weekly or monthly, depending on sites and location. To take part in these contests, you must have competitive betting skills because there are many talented bettors.
You need to be very confident in your skills. Many contests involve an entry fee; these can range anywhere from $25 – $5,000, depending on the calibre of competition. The biggest contests are focused on NFL football and March Madness.
4. VIP & Loyalty Programs: these kinds of benefits offered to existing players to come back and play betting games. These programs typically provide free bets where you can win a huge jackpot. But Loyalty rewards are usually triggered once you’ve lost a certain amount of money.
Customer Service at Your Online Betting Site
Generally, there are many online sportsbook sites taking advantage of unsuspecting consumers. This often takes the form of the book dragging their feet when processing payouts or refusing to honour winnings entirely. This behaviour is sure that players won’t be coming back; it does happen from time to time. But you don’t have to worry about it if you are playing on the most trusted and reputed online betting site.
You may find many cases like this while reading betting sites reviews. So, it is highly advisable to conduct research on sites and ensure you’ll receive a timely payout when you decide to cash out your winnings. If an online sportsbook has cheated players, chances are players will be more than happy to share their reviews online—the same condition for finding the right sportsbooks with excellent customer service.
Sometimes things go wrong when dealing with entirely remote banking transactions. Players want to be sure someone will pick up the phone and offer a helpful response in the unlikely case they encounter an issue.
Sports Betting Bonuses
When placing bets online on betting sites, every player knows about promotional bonuses and looks for one. Well, it’s happy news for bettors; you can get free cash and free bets just for making the same sports bets you were already going to make. In other words, you will have a chance to win massive amounts of money without risking any real money.
These sports betting bonuses are offered to entice new players and encourage them to place bettings on their platform. Here’s a quick look at some of the most popular online sportsbook bonuses available.
1. Deposit Bonuses: This is sometimes called a welcome bonus; online betting apps offer to match your deposit up to a certain percent of the amount and dollar amount. Almost every one of the sites taking real money bets provides a deposit bonus of some kind.
2. Reduced Juice Wagers: These are one-off bets offered through sports betting apps that lower the house vig on a wager. This means that the odds on both sides of a bet will get way better because the book is taking less of a cut.
3. Free Bets: One of the most superficial perks out there at top sportsbooks online is a free bet. Generally, these all work the same way. Players can place a fixed amount of bet on sports without risking their money. If you lose the bet, you will be able to initiate a refund by contacting the operator’s customer service or in case you win, and you can keep the winning amount.
4. VIP Rewards: The best online sportsbooks have promotional programs that reward continued play and action. Generally, these kinds of benefits are offered to existing players and encourage old players to keep coming. You’ll get points every time you bet that you can turn in for cash, prizes, or other perks offered through the site.
Essential Criteria for All Real Money Gambling Sites
When you are placing real money bets, there are specific requirements you should expect from online betting sites. These requirements form the foundation of the ranking process for all sites, whether for betting on sports or anything else.
1. Licensed and Regulated: Every gambling betting site must have an appropriate license from a recognised authority. This practice shows that they are a legitimate site to offer real money gambling services. Licensed gambling sites also have to meet regulatory requirements and act ethically and fairly.
2. Solid Reputation: The leading online gambling sites have typically been around for many years. More prominent brands have more extensive service experience and have a lot to offer their visitors. We don’t automatically exclude new sites from our rankings, but we prefer those in business for a while.
You can check their past performance to ensure whether they have a satisfying experience in gambling services.
3. Easy to Deposit and Withdraw: The deposit and withdrawal process should be huddle free. Make sure they are offering a wide range of payment options to make your deposit. All gambling sites should make the process of depositing funds and cashing out winnings as easy as possible.
4. Fast Payouts: Taking your cash winning rewards into your account should be easy and very fast. No one wants to wait around forever for their money, and no one should have to. The top operators always do their best to ensure fast and secure payouts.
5. Helpful Customer Support: Excellent customer service should be easy to reach and helpful. Good customer support should be a staple for any company, and it’s especially become more critical when it comes to online business. If anyone faces some issues, real-time and quick support is always something a regular place looks for.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the Best Betting Sites?
The best betting sites will offer better odds, good customer service and timely payout of winnings. Always read reviews of betting sites and ensure what’s the best and suitable betting site for you. However, every player finds any other betting site according to their interest and games.
2. Is it Legal to Bet Real Money on Sports Online?
It is legal to bet real money on sports online with certain conditions and restrictions in modern times. It’s highly advisable to read all the related documents regarding betting online on sports before involving in these. There isn’t a single bettor who has been convicted or even charged for betting on sports online in the UK.
3. Why do Different Online Sportsbooks Have Different Odds on the Same Bet?
Every online gambling site is a unique business that operates independently from the rest of the betting market. Each sportsbook restricts set limits on bets. When online sportsbooks find the right balancing act, they can pay the winners with the loser’s betting money and take a little off the top. That means they make money out of your winnings too. That’s how sports betting operators work.
4. What Online Betting Sites Have the Best Odds?
Shopping the one bet from separate betting sites is the only way to grab the best odds for a single bet. You can compare the odds between the different sportsbooks and place a bet on the best output odds.
5. What is the Fastest Way To Deposit With a Real Money Sports Betting Site?
There are a lot of payment options you can choose to deposit betting sites. Using PayPal or another e-wallet, you will be able to make a deposit real quick and easy. But it’s better to look into the payment method offered by the betting sites and choose the right payment method.
6. How Long Does it Take to Cash Out From a Sports Betting Site?
The average cashout window from highly-respected sports betting sites is between two to seven business days. Some methods are going to be faster, especially cryptocurrency and PayPal.
7. Are Betting Apps Safe?
As far as it concerns your safety, popular and reputed online betting sites are highly safe and secure to use. However, legitimate betting sites authorised by a reputable authority such as the UK gambling commission is the best place for online betting.
If you are looking for legitimate betting sites, you should consider some factors before investing time and money, such as welcome bonuses, odds, contests, and timely payouts of your winning. Never try out any sportsbook without knowing whether that is a legitimate site verified by a recognised authority or not. Focusing on some key points can help you quickly identify the online sportsbook that’s right for you.
Your funds will be safe and secure with a simple betting site, so you won’t have to worry about any funny business going on behind the scenes. Take advantage of welcome Bonuses on signup, where you will have a chance to win real money rewards without risking your money. The best online sportsbooks also offer ongoing value through promotions such as boosted odds, contests, and loyalty programs.
All the sites that have been featured in this guide are safe, secure, and provide a fair environment to play at. Our team of experts has gone through extensive research and come up with the list mentioned above. All you have to make sure of is your betting capabilities, and one more thing that you should keep in mind is to read their terms and conditions before stepping into a signup process.
We hope this article about the 25 best betting sites is helpful to you. Do share it on social media if you found it useful for you in any manner. Please stay connected with us for future updates and exciting offers.