If you find yourself as someone who loves playing games at online casinos, you will want to know everything about 200% deposit bonuses. These deposit match bonuses are a great way to boost your earnings as a new customer and extend your bonus winnings as a new customer.
|What We Check For:|
It doesn’t matter whether you want to play online slot games, bingo or classic table games; these bonus types are incredibly versatile.
Continue reading below to find out everything about these generous promotions and find out what casino bonuses are available right now.
Bonus Boss is a brand new site from Intouch Gaming with a superb 200% welcome bonus to choose from, including a no deposit bonus and free spins!
Pocketwin Casino is an excellent online gaming platform established in 2001, and by the time the site has gathered a considerable fanbase when it comes to iGaming. At Pocketwin Casino, you can enjoy multiple gaming options, several slots, table games, 90 ball bingo, and much more. New players can get a fantastic 200% deposit casino bonus.
Spinzaar is a new brand from the team at 888 with lot's on offer including the generous 200% sign up bonus for all new players!
mFortune Casino is a home for fun, and you can also enjoy great rewards at the same time, launched back in 2008, licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. The site is well-known for its quality games, generous rewards and promotions, and no deposit bonuses. You can get a 200% casino bonus as soon as you join.
Dr Slot is a new online casino site, launched back in 2018 and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. The site offers excellent rewards, multiple gaming options, slot games, and various ongoing offers and promotions. As a welcome offer, you can a 300% first deposit bonus and also a 200% second deposit bonus!
What is A 200% Deposit Bonus?
Now, we are confident that most of you already know what a 200% deposit bonus is, as they are one of the most highly sought-after deposit match bonus types available. However, for those of you wanting to know about these offers, they are in place to boost a customer’s funds by rewarding them with a 200% match percentage on their qualifying deposit. In most cases, you will find that casino operators will require customers to make a minimum deposit to claim the available bonus funds. Less regularly, some online casino sites will ask you to enter a bonus code when making your initial deposit to claim the promotion successfully. You can find a range of different deposit bonus match offers including 300% deposit offers at some casinos.
How Does A 200% Casino Bonus Work?
So, you now know what a 200% casino bonus is, but you may be wondering how they work. Well, they are pretty straightforward, which is always a good start.
If the casino in question is offering the following deposit casino bonus – “Recieve a 200% match bonus of up to £100” – then you can expect your qualifying deposit to be boosted by 200% with a maximum return of £100. So, if you deposit £50, you will receive £100 as bonus funds and then have £150 to play with.
Once you have got your hands on the available bonus, you then will need to start meeting the wagering requirements that are in place. Wagering contributions can change from one online casino bonus to another, so you will need to check the terms and conditions to see what wagering applies.
Why Claim A 200% Match Deposit Bonus?
You may be thinking to yourself, why should I claim a 200% match bonus? This will be a simple question for a lot of you, but if you still need convincing, then continue reading below.
Make The Most of Your Money
Nobody using a casino site has unlimited funds, and the main reason you are using a platform like this is to win money ultimately. With winning money at the forefront of your aims, you should take every bonus that will help you do this, and a 200% deposit match promotion is certainly going to help. By boosting your playing funds by 200%, you have the opportunity to play more games and make more wagers on games which will increase your chance of winning. You must try to use all your bonus funds while available, as you do not want to have unused bonus funds when the time limit expires.
Explore the Available Games
Another reason to claim these types of casino bonuses is for the opportunity to play more casino games. Of course, most high-quality online casino sites will offer a huge selection of games, and most regular players will never be able to try even half of these games. However, if you take advantage of these percentage bonuses, then you have the chance to try out a larger range of games and may find a new favourite game.
By exploring the wide range of games, you can also find out how good the available casino software is before fully committing to a site.
Increase Your Chances of Winning Big
Deposit bonus offers to boost your available balance, and if you have a larger available bonus balance, you are more likely to stake higher amounts than you would with your own funds. If you are making higher stakes on the available games, then, of course, the chances of you winning big increases also, so claiming these offers can be a great way of testing your luck and going for a huge win with the extra funds you have.
More often than not, deposit bonuses come as a bonus package. What this means is that not only do you receive a percentage boost of funds, but you will also get another form of bonus – usually in the form of free spins or bingo tickets. In addition, package bonuses can come in the form of a bonus type welcome package.
The Positives & Negatives of 200% Deposit Bonuses
As with any bonus or offer, there are various pros and cons surrounding it, which will either convince you to claim it or convince you otherwise. Below we take a look at both the positives and negatives of 200% deposit bonuses.
- Boosted bonus cash – A 200% bonus will simply triple your maximum cash with bonus credit. So a deposit of £50 will award a total sum of bonus credit of £100 giving you a total of £150 to play with. Of course, in some situations a larger maximum bonus is available but you will need to check the terms and conditions to find this out.
- Experience new games – When using your own cash, you are less likely to try out new games as you do not want to risk losing any of your finances on a game you don’t understand. Well, if you have plenty of bonus money to spend you have the freedom to try a wider range of slots, bingo and jackpot games.
- A generous bonus – To keep it simple, a 200% deposit match bonus is one of the most generous promotions available.
- More money to play with – After claiming an exclusive bonus like this one, you will have more money to play with. This gives you the chance to play a wide variety of games while getting a better feel for your chosen platform.
- Better chances of winning big – After claiming deposit bonuses you are rewarded with extra funds and this means you have more money than you originally deposited. Due to this, you are more likely to place larger wagers and in turn, increase your chance of winning bigger.
- High wagering requirement – One of the biggest downsides to all deposit bonuses are the wagering contributions/wagering requirement you find attached. A wagering requirement condition tells customers how many times they have to wager their bonus winnings before they can withdraw them as cash. So, the lower the wagering req’, the better. A 35x wagering requirement is very fair, but you might find 50x wagering requirements or even 100x wagering requirements in place.
- Not available for live dealer games – Unless you find an offer specifically for live dealer games, you will not be able to use your bonus on these types of games. Game restrictions can be found in the terms and conditions. Along with; withdrawal restrictions, payment restrictions, country restrictions and currency restrictions.
- Limited usage time – Asides from wagering requirements, expiry times can be a big drawback to deposit match bonuses. Expiry limits restrict how long the bonus funds are available to be used, after this time passes they will become unavailable. These can be found listed as “bonus expiry times”. Sometimes you will have up to 30 days expiry limits but in other cases on a single day expiry limit.