You are probably wondering if Safari Bingo is one of the best UK bingo sites in the market. There are many reasons why players enjoy their services, and with this Safari Bingo Review, we will delve into what makes it great. This review will discuss all the site details, including tips and guides for new and regular players and why this is one of the best-recommended bingo sites.
Pros & Cons
Welcome Offer & Sign Up Bonus
Safari Bingo has a newly refurbished site. Along with this, they also enhanced their Welcome Offer. This is an excellent reason for new players to join the website. As long as the newcomers meet the required age, they can register, and the registration process is quick and easy.
Every bingo player loves a bingo bonus when signing up to a new site for the first time. It could be free bingo tickets, a deposit bonus, or some bingo sites offering new customers free spins. Safari Bingo is a £5 deposit bingo site, meaning players need only deposit £5 to enjoy the bonuses they have on offer. They can activate the bonuses with the code SAFARI1.
What’s in the offer:
£15 worth of bingo bonus
- This amount is constant even when the deposit is higher than £5.
- The bingo bonus can play in different rooms.
- The amount is as good as cash when purchasing tickets.
- All winnings go to bingo bonus funds.
- The bonus has no expiration.
- 1 Spin on the Player Prize Wheel
- There will be a notification tab for an available spin.
- Pending spins are on the messages icon for desktop users.
- Pending spins are on the wheel icon for mobile players.
- The wheel icon is on the bottom of the page for tablet and smartphone users.
- Each spin can win at least 1000 loyalty points.
- The highest possible win is £500 cash.
- There are also free spins, bingo bonuses, and games bonuses for prizes.
You can open an account today by clicking the link above. This will take you to the Safari Bingo login page, where you can sign up and open an account and take advantage of this fantastic offer on popular games that the site offers. Keep reading below to find out more.
Safari Bingo Promo Code
Safari Bingo has a wealth of promo codes available. Promotional offers on most sites are tiny compared to this behemoth.
- SAFARI1 – Use this promo code to claim the welcome offer
- SAFARI2 – A second deposit of £10
- SAFARI – The third deposit of £5
- HOUR – For the 100% Bonuses Monday
It gets better:
- Use the code after a £10 deposit.
- The promo is available once every week for each player.
- The player gets 20 Free Spins.
- Not using the code within seven days of the deposit will forfeit spins.
- Winnings from spins accumulate in games bonus funds.
- Use the code after a £10 deposit.
- The promo is available once a week for each player.
- The player gets 20 tickets to the £50 Daily Treat room.
- Unclaimed promo codes will forfeit after seven days of the deposit.
- Winnings will accumulate in the bingo bonus funds.
Safari Bingo rewards its players with lots of free spins, and if you are a bingo lover, you will also love a slots bonus, so we love the fact that players can get 20 free spins each week! There are lots of other sites offering no deposit free spins.
|🔴 Site Name
|| Grand Battery Holdings Limited
|😘 Welcome Offer
||£15 Bingo Bonus & Spin the Wheel
|💯 Bonus Percent
|💳 Minimum Deposit
|😄 Social Media
16-20 Cumberland Street South
|☎ Phone Number
Tel: 0800 901 2510
|😍 Sister Sites
BBQ Bingo, Wink Bingo & Costa Bingo
|💰 Deposit Methods
Debit cards, PayPal, PaySafeCard and Neteller
Safari Bingo is not a bingo site which no wagering requirements. In fact, it has strict wagering requirements that apply to both bingo bonus funds and games bonus funds.
For the bingo bonus funds:
- These are winnings when using bingo bonuses instead of cash.
- The player needs to wager six times the deposit amount.
- For the Welcome Offer, players must wager at least £30.
- There is no maximum winning amount for bingo bonuses.
Although Safari Bingo Needs a deposit to play, there are no deposit bingo sites available.
For the games bonus funds:
- These accumulate with winnings on free games other than the bingo bonus.
- The players need to wager 99 times the amount on games funds.
- The free games winning cap is £100.
The players must meet the wagering requirements before enabling withdrawals. Safari Bingo site allows players to withdraw the initial deposit at any time.
There are also essential withdrawal restrictions. This will be covered in detail in our Payment Methods and Depositing section.
- There is a transaction balance for each payment method.
- Players can only withdraw the maximum amount on the transaction balance.
- Any withdrawal higher than the transaction balance is in the remainder.
No Deposit Bingo
Safari Bingo offers its new players a no deposit bingo bonuses. This is available for three days after registration. The offer lets players familiarize themselves with the game. The Daily Doozey room is available for free play. All winnings will accumulate in the bingo bonus funds.
Ongoing Promotions & Offers
Safaribingo has a wealth of additional bonuses and promotions for its players. People will be hard-pressed finding sites with this much bonus. Listed below are some of the most common ongoing promotions:
Free Bingo Rooms
Who doesn’t like Safari Bingo free? Listed below are the various free bingo rooms that are available for you to play in:
The rooms are available to players who meet the requirements to enter.
- Daily Doozey- must be a registered account.
- Quids In- must be a funded account.
- On The House- must have at least a £5 deposit in the last three days.
- Freebie- must have a funded account within 180 days.
- Sunday Sizzle- must have a funded account.
Magical Mondays- must deposit at least £5 in the last seven days.
All winnings accumulate in the game’s bonus unless specified.
- This is available only to funded players.
- The room is available every 15th day of the month.
- Players can join the room at 9:00 pm.
- Each ticket costs 5p.
- Each player can buy 96 tickets at most.
- The jackpot is £500 cash.
Spin The Wheel Again
- This is valid for the player’s second and third deposit.
- The second deposit must not be less than £10 to use the code SAFARI2.
- The third deposit must not be less than £5 to use the code SAFARI3
- This uses the same prize wheel from the Welcome Offer.
Big Night In
- Players must have a funded account to join.
- Joining from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am daily will only cost 1p or 2p per ticket.
- Players can win up to £50 per game from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm daily.
- Players can win up to £30 per ticket from 11:00 pm to midnight.
- All winnings count as cash funds unless specified.
- Players must have a funded account to join.
- The reward varies depending on the cost of tickets.
- A ticket that costs 5p can win from £10 to £50.
- A 50p ticket can win from £60 to £500.
- The room is available every day from 10:00 am to 2:00 am.
- All winnings will count as cash when using real money for tickets.
- This is available to funded players only.
- Joining the Fluffy room at 8:00 pm will win free spins.
- The spins are playable on the Fluffy slots.
- The tickets cost 20p each and can win up to 150 spins.
- The room is available from Monday to Friday.
- This will let players win up to 750 spins every week.
- Free spins winnings are subject to wagering requirements.
- Funded players must use the code HOUR.
- Players must deposit at least £10 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm on Mondays.
- The players will receive the same amount of deposit in the bingo bonus.
- There is a limit of a £100 bingo bonus per player every week.
- Bingo bonus winnings are subject to wagering requirements.
Late Night Show
- This is available to funded players only.
- The players can join the room at 12:45 am daily.
- Only 75 players can join the room every day.
- Players can win cash prizes worth £100.
- £50 for a full house pattern.
- £30 for the 2-lines pattern.
- £20 for the single line pattern.
- Each ticket costs only 1p.
- Each player can only buy 96 tickets at most.
- The players may pre-buy tickets 15 minutes before the room opens.
Daily Jackpots Games
The jackpot game rooms are available upon meeting the requirements.
- Dreamy Monday- must join the room at 9:30 pm on Mondays.
- Terrific Tuesday- must join the room at 9:00 pm on Tuesdays.
- Wacky Wednesday- funded players must join the room at 9:00 pm on Wednesdays.
- Wishful Thursday- must join the room at 9:30 pm on Thursdays.
The ticket prices vary for each room.
All winnings go to the cash funds.
Players can only use cash funds to purchase the tickets.
Pennies Make Pounds
- This is available to funded players only.
- The room is available every day from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- The players can win up to £30 per game.
- The ticket only costs 1p.
- For tickets worth 2p, the jackpot is higher.
VIP Promotion & Player Reward
Safari Bingo has an exciting loyalty scheme for its players. What’s great is that loyalty points are easy to earn.
Safari Bingo has Four levels of loyalty. Each stage has more fantastic perks as the player levels up.
- This is for newly registered players without funding.
- The new player stays as a Rookie for at most three days.
- Players can play for free in the Daily Doozey room.
- Winnings are not available for withdrawals.
- These are players with £5 to £4 deposits.
- Players can play in all free bingo rooms.
- There is a 5% cashback bonus each month.
- They have two tickets to the £10,000 game.
- Five free spins are also available.
- These are players with £50 to £199 deposits.
- Players can enjoy all the free bingo rooms.
- There is a 10% cashback bonus each month.
- They have five tickets to the £10,000 game.
- 10 free spins are available.
- There is an additional 5% slot cashback every month.
- These are players with £200 to £499 deposits.
- All free bingo rooms are available.
- There is a 15% cashback bonus each month.
- They have 10 tickets to the £10,000 game.
- 15 free spins are available.
- There is also a 10% slot cashback each month.
The levels get refreshed every day, and players can level up the next day and earn more rewards depending on the accumulated deposit amounts.
The free bingo rooms have great prizes. The winnings accumulate on bingo bonus funds unless specified.
- Daily Doozey – Players can win up to £315 every day.
- Quids In – Players can win up to £70 every day.
- On The House – Players can win up to £240 every day.
- Freebie – Players can win up to £50 every day.
- Sunday Sizzle – Players can win up to £250 in real cash.
- Magical Monday – Players can win up to £1,000 in real cash.
Safari Bingo Review
When doing this Safari Bingo review and heading to the site, one thing that stands out is the well-designed bingo lobby page. The theme is a red-curtained stage which does not seem to connect with Safari overall, but the colour scheme is inviting.
The website has a user-friendly interface with easy-access icons. The display is the same across all devices. However, desktop players have more icons on the top panel.
The site is eCOGRA-certified. That gives assurance to players on the site’s Fairplay gaming. Using a trusted Bingo Site gives players a piece of mind they are playing safely.
Safari Bingo does not have ambassadors on the site. It’s not essential as the site’s features sell themselves.
There are currently three modes for the safari bingo games. There are the most-loved 90 ball bingo and 75 ball games. They also have the 52-5 bingo mode as a new addition. So we wouldn’t be doing our Safari Bingo review justice if we didn’t cover all the bases.
The rules for their bingo games are the same as regular bingo. The gameplay is easy, and the winnings are huge.
90 Ball Bingo
- Each ticket has three rows and nine columns.
- The rows have five digits and four blanks.
- The placement of digits is random for each card.
- Each game has three possible winners.
- A full house is the 1st place winner.
- 2-lines and 1-line patterns are 2nd and 3rd, respectively.
75 Ball Bingo
- The cards are in a 5×5 grid format.
- Every column corresponds to each letter of BINGO.
- The centre box is daubed-out for free.
- There are many varieties of winning patterns.
- The regular modes have prizes that vary with the number of tickets per game.
- Players play with a hand of five cards.
- The first player to have all cards called out is the winner.
- Each player can only have five hands per game.
- The prizes may vary with the number of players.
- There is a 52-5 candy variation.
- The other game mode has five kinds of candies instead of cards.
- The same rules apply to both cards and candy games.
The bingo game options for Safari Bingo are:
- Price Alert
- The card prices for each room can either show or not.
- Show 3TG
- The system highlights the cards with only one, two, or three digits left to win.
- The system marks-off the called-out number automatically.
- Best Card First
- The card closest to winning will show in the upper-left corner of the display.
Safari Bingo has 16 bingo rooms available, and these numbers are among the highest on the market.
There are great bingo titles with more amazing prizes.
For the 75 ball bingo, there are ten rooms available. The jackpot varies from a low £40 to as much as £500. The popular titles are BOUNCE’T, Daily Doozey, and Mystery Jackpot.
There are five rooms dedicated to the 90 ball mode. The jackpot may be as low as £50 to a good £200. The popular rooms are the 90’s Extreme, Sunny ’90s, and On The House.
The 52-5 game mode has only one room available. In this, the player can win £5 for each game. The winnings are small, but the game is fast-paced.
Play on Mobile & Safari Bingo App
Safari Bingo mobile bingo site gameplay and interface on the mobile version is excellent; this is also true for its predecessor on the desktop.
There are only a few notable differences between the computer and mobile device versions. The former has many icons on the top panel for easy access. The latter, however, makes use of the toggle buttons to show the contents.
Playing Safari Bingo on the mobile is simple, easy, and safe. The player only needs to open the site on the device’s web browser, and it is compatible with stock browsers like Safari and Chrome.
Safari Bingo has a downloadable app on Apple’s App Store. This app is exclusive to iOS users and not available on the Android OS.
Slots & Casino Games
There is a vast selection of bingo slot games and casino games on the Safari Bingo site. These include the biggest titles in the genre. The site hosts popular slots like Foxin’ Wins and Vikings. There are also progressive jackpot games like Shaman’s Dream and Mega Fortune.
You will also enjoy great slot games like Fluffy Favourites and Gonzo’s Quest, as well as the world-famous Starburst Slot game.
Players on Safari Bingo can also enjoy Slingo games. These games are hybrids of slots and bingo. There are titles like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and Britain’s Got Talent. Casino players will also love that Safari Bingo got loads more to offer. There are games like roulette, video poker, and baccarat. How’s that for a variety?
Slots Games Software
With its fantastic selection of slot games, there are loads of online bingo software providers. These handle all the slots games function on Safari Bingo.
The software providers are among the most trusted companies. There are names like Eyecon, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, and Bally Technologies. With these, casino players on Safari Bingo are sure of a secure gaming experience.
Safari Bingo is also home to a handful of scratchcard games. There are great titles on the website.
- Doctor Love
- Foxin’ Wins
- Hot Safari
- Diamond Strike
Payment Methods & Depositing
Funding the account in Safari Bingo is quick and easy.
We advise you to carefully read the terms and conditions regarding min deposits and minimum withdrawal restrictions. To ensure that you understand them and can fulfil the requirements. If not, withdrawals or cashing out your cash winnings in the future will be difficult.
The players only need to follow these steps:
- Log in to a registered account.
- Go to the cashier tab in the top panel of the page.
- Choose to deposit.
- Select the payment method to use – Only five payment methods are allowed per player.
- Supply the necessary details for the transaction.
- Click on proceed.
- There is a notification when the transaction is complete.
- Players can also make payments inside the bingo rooms.
Safari Bingo site has a standing rule on withdrawals. The cash transactions are free.
The catch is:
- Players can withdraw from the payment service used in the last deposit.
- The players can only withdraw the amount of deposit balance on that service.
- For example, a player uses PayPal and accumulates £100 worth of deposits.
- The player is allowed £100 of withdrawal with PayPal.
- When the player chooses to withdraw £300, only £100 is sent through PayPal.
- When withdrawing more than the deposit balance, it is sent to the Remaining Withdrawal Balance.
- The player chooses another payment method to get the remaining balance.
- This means that single withdrawals can take more than one payment service.
- The transaction time is fast, so it is of little issue.
This is a PaysafeCard bingo site, Safari Bingo’s other accepted payment services are:
- By Phone
- Visa/MasterCard Debit Cards
- Wire Transfer
- Apple Pay
Safari Bingo Sister Sites
Safari Bingo shares its domain with other great sites. All offer an abundance of offers and games for the avid bingo fan to enjoy.
For more offers and chances to win, be sure to check out the Safari Bingo sister sites. The site have plenty of exciting features and bonus offers to choose from.
Who Owns Safari Bingo
Safari Bingo was owned and operated by the 888 Group. However, it is now owned by Grand Battery Holdings Limited. Grand Battery Holdings owns several gambling brands and companies, helping them build a strong reputation.
Grand Battery’s success in the gambling industry has helped them grow their brand to huge levels and now offer many services.
Grand Battery Holdings have brought out many online bingo sites, including Wink Bingo, Posh Bingo, Tasty Bingo, and RedBus Bingo. With their hand in so many different sites, you can be sure to find many types of bingo available when dealing with them.
You can always count on sites operated by Grand Battery Holdings to be appropriately licensed and follow regulatory guidelines. This, of course, includes Safari Bingo.
Safari Bingo operates under the jurisdiction of the UK Gambling Commission.
Safari Bingo Software
The Safaribingo is part of the popular Dragonfish bingo sites list, a leading provider of all the best online bingo sites.
Dragonfish handles all the site features, promotions, and security. With this, players are assured of a hassle-free gaming experience.
Safari Bingo Support Details
The website has easy access to the help tab. Players can use this to contact customer service agents, and they are usually available between 10:00 am, and 2:00 am.
Players may also reach the customer support team on 0800 901 2510. They are available from Monday to Sunday. All the calls from within the UK are free.
Players may also visit their Facebook and Twitter social media pages.
Safari Bingo has one of the best designs and appearances of any bingo site, with a very contemporary colour scheme, style, and appearance. The game experience is also premium in various ticket prizes and with many big-pot prizes for the top Dragonfish bingo games.
Slots and casino games are also very good on both desktops and mobile sites, and you always receive a wide range of games from the best developers, such as NetEnt. Bingo Safari is a great host site, and all its features are player-friendly. The site has eCOGRA certification for fair play. Be sure to head to the Safari Bingo login page and open an account today!