You do not have to be from Iceland to play Iceland Bingo to benefit from its great offers. We are talking less about the country and more about the budget frozen-food chain that mums love, and together we will find out how cool this bingo platform is.
Table of Contents
This site is associated with Iceland Foods, the same store with Kerry Katona as an ambassador and where mums love to go.
Iceland Bingo brings cool and unique features with the bingo site entertaining the public since 2012, and why it is one of the best bingo sites in the bingo industry. This Iceland Bingo review will go through all the details on the promotions and bonuses, including big-money games, which both new and regular players will find helpful.
Welcome Offer & Sign Up Bonus
Newcomers to Iceland Bingo are in for a big surprise. All Iceland Bingo’s player base must be at least 18 years old to register. After creating the account, a £10 min deposit unlocks the Iceland Bingo Welcome Offer.
What is in store for the new players:
£20 worth of bingo bonuses
- The bingo bonus is usable in any of their bingo rooms.
- The winnings are automatically counted as bonus funds.
50 bingo tickets
- The free tickets are usable in the £50 Daily Treat room.
- Winnings count as bonus funds.
- The tickets last for seven days from activation.
- The spins are playable on the Irish Luck game.
- The winnings count as bonus funds.
- Free spins are valid for seven days after activation.
All new players won’t need to use a code to activate the Welcome Offer, as long as the £10 deposit occurs, allowing players to enjoy the games from the get-go.
|🔴 Site Name||Iceland Bingo|
|🎁 Welcome Offer||Play With £50 + Prize Wheel Spin|
|💳 Minimum Deposit||£5|
|✅ UKGC License||View|
|😀 Social Media||Twitter Facebook|
|☎️ Phone Number||
0800 901 2510
|🤝 Sister Sites|
|📗 Deposit Methods||Debit cards, PayPal, PaySafeCard, Entropay and Neteller|
Iceland Bingo Wagering Requirements
Iceland Bingo players will have to adhere to some rules. All freebies from the Welcome Offer have wagering requirements. These are restrictions set on bonuses before withdrawal unlocks.
What’s the catch:
- Bingo bonus can buy tickets to rooms from a single penny to £1 each.
- Bonus games’ winnings cap off at £100 plus the £20 bonus.
- Players must wager six times the deposit amount.
- 6 x 10 = £60 worth of wager before a withdrawal.
- Free tickets can play in £50 Daily Treats only.
- The ticket winnings must have six times the deposit amount wager.
- Winnings from free tickets are available with bonus games’ winnings.
- The maximum total winnings are £100 plus the first bonus amount.
- These spins can only play in the Irish Luck game.
- The player must consume all the free spins to take the winnings.
- Winnings from free spins can win from £0.01 to £5 maximum.
- The player must wager 99 times the bonus winnings amount.
- All unused spins will disappear after seven days.
The wagering requirements in Iceland Bingo can change. These depend on which rooms newcomers play in. The site also allows its players to withdraw the deposit amount at any time. However, you will forfeit any bonus winnings if wager requirements are not met.
Ongoing Promotions & Offers
Iceland Bingo players will enjoy a wealth of bingo bonuses because Iceland Bingo has the best promotions to offer. All these are available to players after unlocking the Welcome Offer.
Play Bingo For Spins
- Playing in the Win Spins Bingo room awards slots spins every day.
- The room is available from Monday to Friday.
- The room time is 8:00 pm.
- Each bingo ticket costs 20p.
- Each player can purchase 96 tickets at most.
- All winnable spins can only play in the Fluffy Too slots.
- The Full house pattern wins 100 spins.
- A two-line pattern wins 30 spins.
- A single line pattern wins 20 spins.
- Each player can win bonus spins once daily.
- Multiple winners will share the spins amount.
- All the winnings from these spins are subject to wagering regulations.
- This is an Iceland Bingo exclusive room.
- The room plays like a 75 ball mode.
- It is available from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm every day.
- Each ticket will cost one penny.
- The room is also a Mystery Jackpot room.
- Freezer room is only available to funded accounts.
- Players can win close to £400 every day.
£500 Cash Jackpot
- There is a Mid Month Moolah room.
- The room is available every 15th day of the month.
- It is available at 9:00 in the evening.
- Every ticket costs just 5p.
- Only 96 tickets at most for each player.
- Players can pre-buy tickets before the 15th of every month.
- It is possible to have multiple winners for The Freezer.
- All winnings add to the player’s cash funds.
- A maximum of £500 cash is available for this room.
- This is a slots game with the highest winning on Iceland Bingo.
- Each spin will only cost 15p.
- A player can have unlimited spins as long as funds are available.
- The highest recorded win is £3.4 million for a single player.
Unlimited 100% Bingo Bonus
- The promotion is available every Monday.
- The players must deposit at least £10 between 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- The code HOUR will unlock 100% of the deposit amount.
- The bingo bonus caps at £100 per player.
- All bingo bonuses are playable in any bingo rooms.
- Winnings are subject to Bingo Bonus wagering requirements.
Watch it Wheel Spin
- The players can take a spin on the wheel of fortune.
- The spin unlocks for the 2nd and 3rd deposits.
- After the 2nd deposit of at least £10, the player must use the code ICE2.
- After the 3rd deposit of at least £5, the code is ICE3.
- The Prize Wheel jackpot can amount to 100 free spins.
- All bonus spins have an £80 winning cap.
- The winnings are still subject to the site’s wagering requirement.
20 Weekly Spins
- This is available to players with at least a £10 deposit.
- After the deposit, the players must use the code 20SPINS.
- This bonus is available once every week for all players.
50 Treat Bonus
- This is available to all players once every week.
- The player must deposit at least £10 and use the code 50TREAT.
- The bonus is available on the £50 Daily Treat room.
- There are 20 tickets available for each code.
Newbies Free Play
- New players in Iceland Bingo can experience the games for free.
- It is available for at most three days.
- The free play is only available in the “Daily Doozey” bingo room.
VIP Promotion & Player Reward
Iceland Bingo has an excellent loyalty scheme for its regular players, allowing all players to boost their earnings based on their deposits.
There are four levels of membership.
- This is for new players without any deposits.
- The only reward is free bingo play for three days in Daily Doozy.
- This is for players with deposits of up to £49.
- Free bingo is available.
- There is a 5% bingo bonus cashback every month.
- Each player can only get at most £100 cashback per month.
- Players are given five free spins.
- The winnings on the free spins accumulate in the bonus funds.
- Players have two tickets to the £10,000 game.
- This is for players who accumulate £50 to £199 deposits.
- The player enjoys free bingo on available rooms.
- Bingo bonus cashback becomes 10% every month.
- Each player can only cashback £100 at most.
- There is a 5% slot cashback every month.
- Players are given 10 free spins.
- The players have five tickets to the £10,000 game.
- This is for players who accumulate £200 to £499 of deposits.
- Free bingo benefits are present.
- Bingo bonus cashback is at 15% every month.
- Slots bonus cashback is at 10% every month.
- Players will enjoy 15 free spins.
- The players will get 10 tickets to the £10,000 game.
- The levels of loyalty are accounted for each month.
- The levels get updated every day.
- Free bingo rooms that players can enter depending on the deposit amount.
- The cashback bonus can be a games bonus or bingo bonus.
- The loyalty benefits are awarded within seven days.
Iceland Bingo has lots of free bingo rooms for its loyal players. These bingo rooms have cash restrictions.
The free bingo rooms are:
- The requirement is a new account within three days of registration.
- The room is available from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm daily.
- The requirement is for players to make at least one deposit.
- £70 worth of prizes for the room every day.
- It is available from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm daily.
On The House
- The player must accumulate £5 deposits in three days.
- Up to £240 worth of prizes daily.
- The room is available from 10:30 am to 10:00 pm every day.
- The player must have a funded account within 180 days of registration.
- There is a chance to win £50 each day.
- The room is available every night at 8:45.
£250 Sunday Sizzle
- The player must have at least one on-site deposit.
- The jackpot is £250 of real cash.
- The room is only available on Sundays at 8:00 pm.
£1,000 Magical Mondays
- The player should have a minimum deposit of £5 over the week.
- There is a chance to win the £1,000 cash prize.
- The room is available on Mondays at 10:30 in the evening.
All the bingo bonus offers on the programme have wagering requirements.
Iceland Bingo currently has five promo codes available. All these codes require a deposit before activation.
Refer to the Iceland bingo promotions section of this review for complete details. Players must be aware of wagering requirements for the bonuses.
Iceland Bingo Site Overview
Iceland Bingo is a site that has been around for some time. The site remains one of the best bingo sites in the market. Their service is available on all devices such as desktops, tablets and smartphones. The display is similar across all devices. The only difference is in the size of the display.
The website logo is red. This is also the dominant colour scheme in the site’s lobby. Other colours are pink, blue, neon, yellow, and purple. From the lobby, the upper right-hand corner includes the signup and login tabs. There is also an easy toggle tab on the upper left-hand side.
The website presents all its promotions and events in separate tabs. Each of these has a different colour and theme. The bingo rooms are readily accessible in the lobby, which is also true for slots and casino games.
The website interface is simple and straightforward. All of the necessary buttons are available for easy access. Players on Iceland Bingo will feel the chill when they enter the site. This site is one of the best for ice-cold promotions.
Iceland Bingo includes a variety of bingo rooms. The game modes vary between 75 and 90 ball games. Also, a 52-5 bingo game is available at certain times of the day.
75 ball bingo
- The card type can either be 75-24 or 75-25.
- The patterns of win can vary in different rooms.
- The most common patterns are horizontal, vertical, and diagonal marked-off lines.
- Blacked-out of a full house usually has higher winnings.
- The gameplay is easy as it autoplay function.
90 ball bingo
- The cards are the usual 3×9 grid.
- Each column has five digits and four blanks.
- The common patterns are single and double lines.
- There is also a gull house for bigger prizes.
- Instead of bingo cards, the players get playing cards.
- Each ticket constitutes a hand of five cards.
- The objective is to get all five suits called-out.
- The jackpot varies depending on the number of hands at play.
Iceland Bingo also features several progressive jackpot games. In these rooms, the winning pattern is only a full house. The jackpot increases depending on the number of players and tickets.
When a player visits a bingo room on Iceland Bingo, the chat function is active, allowing players to converse with the chat host and other players. This is possible even if the player only spectates in the room.
There are 16 bingo rooms to choose from. It is important to note that some rooms are available only on certain days and times.
Popular rooms for the 75 ball mode are:
- Big Fat 10
- High 5
- Daily Doozy
Popular rooms for the 90 ball mode are:
- Sunny 90’s
- 90’s Extreme
The 52-5 mode is available in the Fiver Fever room.
Iceland bingo offers new players the chance to experience the game for free. This is possible with the three-day no deposit bingo offer. This promotion is only available for the Daily Doozey room.
Players should be aware that unfunded accounts cannot win real cash. The winnings can accumulate in the bonus funds, and this will come with wagering requirements before withdrawal.
Play on Mobile & Iceland Bingo App
Iceland Bingo is available to play on the tablet and smartphone. This is ideal since the majority of online bingo players are mobile. The website is accessible on any web browser for Android and Apple. The display size is optimized on the device’s screen.
For mobile bingo players, it is well-advised that they use the Chrome browser. It is a stock browser on any Android device. Apple users may still download it from the App Store.
Players on the mobile can also open several tabs for the games, allowing players to enjoy multiple bingo sites on one device.
Slots & Casino Games
Iceland Bingo has over 500 non-bingo games giving versatility to a lot of players.
The site hosts some of the most popular slots titles. To name a few, they have Starburst, Fruit Shop, Rainbow Riches, and Cleopatra. There seems to be an endless choice of games on Iceland Bingo. The site also features some of the best bonuses for slot games.
The website has generous offers to all its players. A greater portion of these is free spins. These spins are available on specific games within the host site. Winnings from free spins are subject to strict wagering requirements. Depending on the rooms, the requirement may be 80x to 99x the wager.
Slots Games Software
The slots games on Iceland Bingo come from the biggest software providers in the market. With its wide variety of titles, almost all the software is present here. Some of the most trusted brands, like NetEnt and Microgaming, are available. Other software providers are not IGT, Pariplay, Big Time Gaming, and Barcrest.
Slots and casino players on Iceland Bingo are safe and secure, which is an important feature that the software providers greatly value.
The website also has a good variety of online scratch card games. In this genre, there are eight titles to choose from. These include great games like Cash Cuisine, Cops and Robbers, and BarnVille.
Payment Methods & Depositing
Making a payment to Iceland Bingo is as easy as it is secure. Methods of payment are not as comprehensive as many other sites but are all that is needed here.
- Players must log in to a registered account.
- Select the toggle button and click on the cashier tab.
- In the cashier, select the make payment option.
- Players will need to specify which payment method to use.
- Supply the necessary details for the transaction.
- The payments transfer to the account automatically.
- Players can also choose to deposit using the link in each game room.
The payment options accepted for Iceland Bingo are:
- Interac Online
Iceland Bingo Sister Sites
The Iceland Bingo website has internal links to its sister sites, some of the best host sites in the online bingo industry.
With a great range of games and an incredible selection of bingo bonuses to choose from, these are top-rated bingo sites offering an equally popular gaming experience.
Who Owns Iceland Bingo
All services under the Iceland Bingo site are part of the 888 Group. Its main handler is 888 Holdings PLC.
Virtual Global Digital Services Limited owns the rights to this website. It is also the one that handles the services outside the UK.
Virtual Global Digital Services Limited handles the Gibraltar Gaming License. 888 UK Limited holds the license from the UK Gambling Commission.
Iceland Bingo Software
Dragonfish software powers the Iceland Bingo website. This great software maintains the site’s security and ensures promotions are in tip-top shape. Dragonfish is the authority in online bingo websites. Thus, Iceland Bingo players can enjoy a hassle-free experience.
This online bingo software provider makes all the website features possible. Among the many sites on its belt, Iceland Bingo is highly regarded.
Iceland Bingo Support Details
To contact the customer support team, players can access the help page from the site’s lobby. Customer service agents are available between 10:00 am to 2:00 am.
Players may also reach the support line on 0800 901 2510 for a toll-free call.
Iceland Bingo also has a page of the same name on Facebook and Twitter. Players may use these social media pages to contact the developers.
Iceland Bingo Pros
- There are lots of ongoing promotions.
- The site has many bingo rooms and slots titles.
- There is a no-deposit free play.
- There is a good loyalty programme.
- There are bingo bonuses and cashback offers.
- £5 minimum deposit bingo.
Iceland Bingo Cons
- There are very strict wagering requirements.
- Low withdrawal restrictions limits monthly
- Table games do not contribute to the requirements for betting
Final Thoughts About Iceland Bingo
Iceland Bingo is one of those sites where players can have fun and still win substantial amounts. The bonuses and promotions are great investments for all avid bingo fans.
Players at Iceland Bingo enjoy the site’s awesome rewards and incredible atmosphere. There is even a loyalty scheme that fares better than other sites.
On a more personal note, we recommend this site for players who want to win big. That said, everybody needs to experience Iceland Bingo.