Ever heard the tale “Jack and the beanstalk”? The story is about a poor country boy named Jack and his family who gets a bit of luck one faithful day when Jack receives and plants an enchanted bean which grew up to the sky and into a giant’s castle.
In Jack and the Beanstalk Slot, Jack climbs this beanstalk and makes a load of fortune after getting the giant’s wealth.
This exact story is what you will tell once you play NetEnt’s Jack and the Beanstalk Slot (only without the stolen riches part). Make fresh payouts using this magical beanstalk brought to you in the world of online gambling!
About Jack and the Beanstalk Slot
This online slot game has 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines. It was released in 2011 by the leading game developer, NetEntertainment. The concept is based on the classic fairytale Jack and the Beanstalk. The video slot has a 96.3% RTP and a maximum win of 3000 times the stake. The slot offers special bonus features and free spins, and its cool gameplay made it move up the charts to be one of the top NetEnt slots ever released.
Its standard symbols and graphics blend with the story’s theme- Jack himself, a purple 2-headed giant, a goat, an axe, and a bent tin watering can. The 3D picture quality gives off the fantastic Disney world vibe. Sound effects also add more spice to the gaming experience as it changes over time from calm local farming sounds to dramatic beats when Jack makes bold or dangerous moves. This ultimately compliments the visual entertainment on mobile and desktop devices.
A maximum payout of 3000 times your stake is guaranteed. The casino game has high volatility, but wins will come out from the free spins and special features. The interface is user-friendly, and the gameplay is smooth. So slot players can play without worrying about glitches and freezes.
How to Play Jack and the Beanstalk Slot Online
Every NetEnt online slot is stress-free when it comes to gameplay. Players can either play for free, using the registration-free and non-downloadable demo version available online, or for money. This demo game is available to users on various online casino sites. You can decide whether or not you want to put real money into the medium volatile slot when you try out the demo mode. If you want to play for real money, follow these few steps:
- Register for any online casino that you are sure offers NetEnt software. Search for “Jack and the Beanstalk Slot” and load it.
- Make your stake. The game permits a minimum of 20p and a maximum of £100 per spin. Make the necessary adjustments using the ‘Bet Level’ and ‘Bet Lines’ controls.
- Adjust your coin size. Set the size between 0.01 and 0.2 and the coin level between 1 and 10.
- Press the spin button on the control panel to roll the reels. Use the Autospins button to roll the reels a set number of times.
- Use the Max Bet button if you would like to play at the highest stake possible with a single spin.
- Check the paytable on the control panel for the value of each game symbol and the amount of money you make.
Jack and the Beanstalk Slot machine has an HTML5 format that allows you to play on your mobile device like Androids, iPhones, iPods, PCs and tablet devices as long as there is good internet service in your location.
Though not a progressive jackpot slot, Jack and the Beanstalk Slot has unique and extra features like the Walking Wilds, Treasure Collection and Free Spins. The Auto spins button, which allows a predetermined uninterrupted number of spins, is also a big plus in every NetEnt game. Also, the mobile compatibility due to HTML5 technology makes gaming enjoyable on any screen size.
Jack and the Beanstalk Slot takes pride in having several special symbols. The game symbols have a fantasy and farm-like artistry. The usual card symbols 10, Q, A, K and J, are the low-value symbols, and they are made of the squiggly green beanstalk in bold calligraphy. The highest paying symbol is the Jack portrait. Landing 5 of this symbol on your reels would fetch you 1000x your wins. Other medium value symbols include Watering Can, Hen, the Golden Harp, Axe and the Two-headed Giant.
The Wild symbol is the Jack and the Beanstalk logo. It substitutes for all other symbols on the reels except for scatters. It also triggers the Walking Wilds feature. The game’s only scattered symbol is the Treasure Chest symbol. 3 of this symbol triggers the free spins round where many other free spins bonus rounds can be activated using the Key symbol.
Jack and the Beanstalk Slot has many exciting bonus features that make it stand out from other fairytale themed slot machines. These innovative features are:
- The Walking Wilds: The appearance of the Logo or Wild symbol on the reels activates a re-spin. During this round, the wild moves reel to reel from the left and triggers a re-spin each time it moves. The free re-spins lasts until the wild gets to the last reel. At the end of this bonus feature, you get an x3 multiplier on your wins.
- Treasure Collection Feature: This bonus feature involves three more wild features, and they are activated when several Key symbols appear on the 5th reel during the free spins round. They include the 2 Stacked Money Bags triggered when you land 3 Key symbols on your reels; 3 Stacked Golden Hens when you collect 6 Key symbols on the reels; and the Expanding Golden Harps when you have 9 Key symbols on the reels. Every wild feature is a win booster. They work like the Walking Wilds to the left from one reel to the next, triggering free spins until the massive win is attained at reel 1.
- The Treasure Chest Free Spins: Having at least 3 Treasure Chest Scatters appear on your reels will fetch you 10 free spins. Getting an additional 3 scatters during this round will give you 5 more free spins, making it a total of 15 free spins.
What Button Triggers Jack and the Beanstalk Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Having at least 3 Treasure Chest scatter symbols unlocks the 10 free spins round in the game. They can be retriggered. You can get up to 15 or 20 free spins and unlock the Treasure Collection bonus in the free spins bonus.
Paylines and Stakes
This 3-reel, 5-row slot offers 20 paylines. You can only bet with a minimum of 1 coin and a maximum of 10 coins per line. With a maximum stake of £100 and a minimum of 20p, players can win between 1500x and 3000x the total stake. All you need to do is use the right combination of bet levels and bet size on an active payline and make your 20 winning chances count.
NetEnt released Jack and the Beanstalk Slot in 2011. They have been moving the online gambling market. When it was released, Jack and the Beanstalk Slot was one of the Top Favorite NetEnt slots to enter the market along with Pirates Gold, Starburst, Jack Hammer and more. The game provider is an expert company that develops top-notch video slot games that are always enjoyable and profitable.
What Is Jack and the Beanstalk Slot RTP?
The NetEnt slot game has a 96.3% RTP. In the gambling world, this rate is good and above the stipulated average a slot machine is expected to have, which is 95%. In Jack and the Beanstalk Slot, punters will receive about £96.30 overtime for every £100 bet made.
Jack and the Beanstalk Slot has medium to high volatility. Gameplay may be tough, and bonuses may be hard to come by, but the payouts are high!
Jack and the Beanstalk Slot is your best bet if you are a huge fan of British fairy tales or fantasy. It has a lot of attractive bonuses, and the chances of winning sizable jackpots are not limited. It isn’t a popular slot for nothing. Go for Jack and the Beanstalk Slot and make your riches.