If you enjoy a hot pursuit and you like the idea of driving through Miami in a retro twilight, then you would love this slot. The slot was centred around the Miami Vices series, a hit in the 80s, so you should expect touches of retro style. NetEnt saw the love that players had for Hotline Slot and decided to come up with this sequel.
Hotline 2 Slot is a slot machine that features two detectives in the hot pursuit of a jewellery thief on five reels, 3 rows and 243 paylines which can be increased to 1944 if the hotline bonus bet is activated. The chase seems never-ending, so NetEnt added some spice to the game, informing dialogues. In this review, we shall be assessing the overall outlook of the slot, its gameplay, free spins, bonus features, hotlines and other essential aspects of the game.
About Hotline 2 Slot Game
Following the success of the original game – Hotline Slot, NetEnt deemed it fit to produce a sequel to it. This slot graced our screens in August 2020 and has captured the hearts of slot players. The detectives engage in hot pursuit on the streets of Miami as they go after a jewellery thief. To add some spice to the slot, NetEnt added dialogue scenes at intervals.
Hotline 2 was set up in the streets of Miami with a twilight Miami backdrop. The slot gives the 80s feel with a retro soundtrack and symbols. The game’s design is the same as the original Hotline Slot, and the atmosphere is beautified with 80s graphics.
There are three hotlines in this unique slot, and players will find a substantial bonus from the features. The symbols portray the game’s outlook with cars, jewellery and detectives. The soundtrack captures your attention the moment you start spinning, and it gives you a great gaming experience.
How to Play Hotline 2 Slot Online
Hotline 2 is regarded as a great slot because it has straightforward gameplay. The slot can be understood by following the instructions below and by playing the demo mode.
- Go to your favourite online gambling site and load this game.
- When the interface comes up, go to the control panel and place your bet.
- Activate either of the Hotlines, your coin value, coin size and level.
- The control panel has a button where you can set the sounds and the Buy Feature.
- The slot has a Replay button and an Autospin button; activate them to make your game easy.
- After setting everything you need, hit the spin button to start playing and check the paytable for more information.
Hotline 2 Slot is compatible with every device. We didn’t expect less from a NetEnt slot. Users of desktop and laptop devices can play the desktop version, and the mobile version is available for every mobile device regardless of the operating system.
Hotline 2 is packed with lots of features that will bring you fantastic bonuses. This 5-reel slot has three rows and 243 ways to win at first. With slot features like expanding wilds, free spins and hotline bonus bet, you can take your paylines to 1944 and cash out more than 5184x your stake. Read up on the review to find out more about the special features.
Symbols on the reels are categorized into high paying symbols, low paying symbols and most valuable symbols. The low paying symbols consist of 6 jewellery – necklaces, solitary stone and rings, among others. The high paying symbols include Detectives Quinn and Riviera and a guy wearing a mic. Kitty Weiss, with the stance, is the most valuable symbol on the reels. The wild symbol is represented by a car; it substitutes for other symbols on the reels aside from the scatter and expands according to a winning combination. The wild appears on reels 2, 3 and 4, both in the base game and a free spins bonus game where wilds expand. While a Pink Flamingo represents the scatter symbol.
Hotline 2 has a substantial amount of bonus features, and those features offer the payout you are searching for. There are 3 Hotlines in this slot, and you can activate any of the Hotlines during the game.
- The Wild – this symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 during the base game. For this feature, the Wild expands and covers the whole reel when it lands on reel 3 because reel 3 is an active Hotline. Casino players can activate reels 2 and 4 for an additional wager. Playing the double wager can activate the double bet and make reels 3 and 4 hotlines in the process. Activating the triple bet means playing the triple wager, which leads to making three middle reels Hotlines. When all the Hotlines are active, your chances of landing expanding wilds are increased.
- The Scatter – this symbol is the activator of free spins. When 3 of this scatter appears on the middle reel, seven free spins are triggered. The Wilds will expand to cover the reels during the free spins bonus if they land on any active Hotline. More winning ways are created, and one symbol appears to increase the height of the reel.
- Buy feature – players can buy free spins by playing 20x, 40x or 60x in the base bet, double bet or triple bet, respectively.
Note that 6 is the maximum height the reel can reach in this game, and the maximum way to land a winning combination is 1944. Two free spins are rewarded when the hotline reaches maximum height, and 1 free spin is awarded for a non-Hotline reel.
What Button Triggers Hotline 2 Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The free spins bonus on this slot game can be activated with the scatter symbol represented by the Pink Flamingos. When three or more of the symbols are landed on the reels, you are awarded 7 free spins.
Paylines and Stakes
Hotline 2 is a classic slot with many features. It comes with 5 reels, 3 rows and 243 paylines. The minimum bet line is £0.30 while the maximum is £150.00. Casino players can set a bet of £0.30 as a minimum and £150.00 as a maximum.
Hotline 2 Game Software
The software provider on this slot is NetEnt. The company was founded in 1996 and launched its first online casino in 2000. The company has expanded into different countries worldwide, and they have formed partnerships with the world’s biggest gambling operators like Betfair, LeoVegas and Paddy Power. NetEnt develops lots of thrilling games and slots which have been featured in many online casinos.
In 2019, the company made good records by processing transactions worth 58.3 billion on online gaming and acquiring Red Tiger Gaming. NetEnt has provided over 200 online slots for entertainment like slots such as Aliens and Icy Wonders. They are licensed and regulated by Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission.
What Is Hotline 2 Slot RTP?
This video slot follows the first Hotline Slot, so you should expect to get different RTP for different Hotlines. In this slot game, the 1st hotline has an RTP of 94.51%, the 2nd hotline has an RTP of 95.35%, while the 3rd one is 96.05%. All these returns to player percentages are above average according to the gambling industry. Players will get good returns on every bet when they spin and get good bonuses when they place their bets.
The online slot has a medium variance. This means that players will get medium risks when they bet on the slot. There are moderate risks to this slot and medium payout when a winning combination is landed.
Hotline 2 Slot is just as interesting as the original slot. It is packed with so many features and has some unique mechanisms. The hotlines provide you with as much bonus as possible, the graphics come in an 80s style, and the beautiful soundtrack is retro. You should try this game!