Hey, lovers of retro-themed slots, NetEnt has popped an excellent game that is exciting and original. The game is centred around a crime story – Miami Vice in the 1980s. To begin your journey on the slot, sit tight in your car and fasten your seatbelts. Take a ride on the streets of Miami to Miami beach.
This NetEnt slot has a retro gaming experience with five reels, 3 rows, and 30 fixed. In Hotline Slot, two detectives take the wheel in hot pursuit of Kitty Weiss, a beautiful and mysterious jewellery thief who knows how to handle a gun and a sports car in the game.
Join us to examine the many special features on the slot like the bonus features, free spins, Hotline bonus bet and extra features.
About Hotline Slot Game
NetEnt released this highly entertaining slot game in March 2018, and it has been a hit. Hotline Slot was made to look like video games where you get both introductory and other clips during the game. The graphics are quite good, and they portray the Miami Vice series. Hotline’s overall design is very impressive, and we can say that NetEnt has done a remarkable design.
The casino slot background sounds and sound effects are quite fast, and they come in a retro style. You will hear police sirens and car brakes which tells you that it is indeed a hot pursuit. The 80s-themed slot features 5 reels and 30 fixed paylines. There are 3 hotlines from which one has to be activated during every spin. There are lots of features that offer cool bonuses and free spins. Take out your phone and play this mobile slot.
How to Play Hotline Slot Online?
Hotline Slot is not easy to understand. This slot machine has 5 reels, 3 rows and 30 paylines, which are fixed. Hotline Slot has a level of simplicity, but the gameplay is straightforward. To understand the mechanism of the base game, you can play the demo game before the real money version. The steps below should be followed to play the real money game successfully.
- Search and load Hotline Slot on any casino site of your choice and wait for the interface.
- Go to the control panel and place your bet. The minimum stake is £4.50 and a maximum of £450.
- Set your coin value between 0.01 and 1.00 and coins per spin.
- Choose any of the three hotlines to be activated and note that the betting line cannot be adjusted.
- The autoplay feature is available on the control panel; this allows you to automate your spins so you can do other things.
- Use the Max Bet button to set your bet at the highest and choose from 1- 10 bet levels before starting your game.
- To set the entire reel rolling, press the spin button.
As a NetEnt slot, it is expected that players can access the game on desktop, laptop and mobile devices. The colour scheme is retro, but you would enjoy the features like every other slot. Casino players with Android, iOS and Windows operating systems will find that the interface is user friendly.
This online slot game has several bonus features with which players can interact. Some of them are the autoplay function which allows you to automate your spins, and the game symbols, which involve the high and low paying symbols. Also, some hotlines have to be activated before you can place a bet. Bonus features such as hotline bonus, wild and expanding wild, respins and free spins. You will have a swirl of time playing this slot.
Hotline winning combinations are gotten when 3 matching symbols are landed. The regular symbols on the slot are categorized into high and low paying symbols. The 3 high-paying villain symbols include two detectives that are very reminiscent of James and Ricardo from Miami Vice’s TV series. The most valuable symbol is a mysterious lady talking on the phone. The 3 low-value jewellery symbols include a necklace, a crown and a ring adorned by diamonds. The wild symbol is represented by a red car, and a sunset represents the scatter symbol, text scatters and palm trees.
The Bonus features in the slot game are explained below:
- Respins – the feature is activated on the hotline when the wild symbol covers the entire reel. The expanded wild will remain on the reel in this process. When another Expanding Wild is landed, you will be awarded another Respin, and this will continue if the expanding wild keeps coming. Your current win will be compiled before every respin.
- Hotline Bonus Bet – there are 3 bonus bets on this slot and you can choose either a base bet, double bet and triple bet. Your chances of getting Expanding Wilds and Respins increases with the active hotlines.
- Free Spins – Landing 3 scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 will activate the free spins bonus. Players get 5 free spins on the free spins feature, and the Expanded Wilds will remain on the reels during this process.
- Wild and Expanding Wild – this symbol stands as a substitute for all symbols on the reels except the scatter symbols, and it helps create more winning combinations on the reels. Expanding Wilds are gotten if the sticky wild symbol is landed on an active Hotline to cover the entire reels.
What Button Triggers Hotline Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The scatter symbol triggers the bonus free spins the slots scatter symbol triggers the bonus free spins on the slot. Landing the sunset scatter symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5 will trigger 7 free spins. Only active hotlines can take you to this bonus feature.
Paylines and Stakes
This 5-reel and 3 rows game is a 30 fixed-line video slot. This means players are given 30 bet ways, but the lines are fixed. Hotline Slot is fun to play, and the minimum coin value is 0.01 with a maximum of 1.00. It implies that the cash stakes can be between £4.50 and £450. The stake size can be converted to cash funds. The hotline bonus bet depends on the hotline you are using. One hotline has a bet amount of 150, the second is 300, and the third is 450. Choose from 1 to level 10 and a maximum win of 60,000.
Hotline Game Software
The game provider for Hotline Slot is NetEnt. The software provider started their brick and mortar casinos in 1996 and launched their online casino in 2000. They have maintained a stance at making thrilling and unique games supplied to the biggest casino operators, like the famous Blood Suckers II and Hotline 2. NetEnt also supplies gaming solutions to casino operators, and their games are featured in popular online casinos. They have expanded into a wide number of territories worldwide and have partnerships with the largest casino operators in the world.
NetEnt made headlines in 2019 with the acquisition of Red Tiger Gaming and also processed a transaction worth 58.3 billion on online gaming. Their staff are dedicated to making excellent slots that are award-worthy. NetEnt is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority.
What Is Hotline Slot RTP?
Unlike every other slot, the return to player percentage for this video slot depends on the hotline you activate. For hotline 1, you get a return of 96.13%; hotline 2 gives you an RTP of 96.70%, while hotline 3 offers a return of 97.04%. This means that you get a return based on the amount of RTP each hotline offers on a single spin. These RTPs are above the required average RTP for online slots.
This five-reel slot has a medium variance which gives it medium volatility. Hotline Slot RTP% implies that you get moderate risks and medium payouts that offer you fairly frequent wins, and the gameplay is a bit simple, so you would find it easy to land winnings.
- Hotline 2 Slot
- Jack Hammer 2 Slot
- Icy Wonders
- Lights Slot
- Imperial Riches
Hotline Slot is a game worth playing! During our review, we found several special features which we know players will love. The slot retro style and background music make you feel like you are on the streets of Miami, ready to follow the crime story and get a cash reward. Try out this slot!.