Divine Fortune Megaways slot machine is an improved version of its predecessor, featuring a mythological set of reels with 117,649 ways to win. Get to know the ancient Greek gods as you spin with a 96.09 percent RTP and medium to high volatility.
As Pegasus plummets down the reels, re-spins are triggered. Pegasus extends to cover the full reel with the Wild on Wild feature, resulting in even greater prizes. To win up to 500 times your investment, enter the free spins round and collect Bonus Coins.
If you want to know everything there is to know about the Divine Fortune Megaways slot, from its active casino bonuses to its minimum and maximum wagers, as well as its game symbols, continue reading this review till the end!
About Divine Fortune Megaways Slot Game
The Divine Fortune Megaways slot is a 6-reel machine with a lot of action. At the start of each spin, the amount of symbols on each reel varies. They can have a maximum height of 7 symbols. You’ll have 117,649 Megaways active if all six reels have the maximum number of symbols. Divine Fortune Megaways can be played with bets ranging from 10p to £100 each spin. To change your stake, click on the coins below the reels and then scroll up and down. Autoplay is also available. You can choose between 10 and 1,000 auto-spins, depending on your needs. You can specify win, loss, and stop on feature restrictions in advanced settings.
The maximum win per spin is 38,000 times your total investment. The Divine Fortune Megaways slot is a really stunning game. You enter a realm of magical creatures, golden coins, and legendary wealth with a traditional Ancient Greek theme. The images have a glossy, high-definition vibe to them. The action is accompanied by an eerie backing tune that complements the topic nicely. It’s yet another NetEnt slot with an eye-catching design.
The reels are made up of A-10 royals and a quartet of higher value symbols that correspond to the Greek myth theme and are flanked by a pair of marble sculptures. An eagle (Griffin), the Minotaur, a winged lion, and Medusa are among them. The Gorgon with serpent hair is the most rewarded symbol. If you hit 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 on adjacent reels, she awards 1, 1.5, 2, 3, or 5 times your total stake.
The game’s wild horse is Pegasus, a winged white horse. This symbol takes the place of all other symbols in winning combos. It also prompts the possibility of a feature action, which we’ll go over in detail later. This ancient adventure can be played on any device, including a PC, tablet, or smartphone. Megaways slots sometimes feel a little chaotic on a small screen, but the clear, sharp visuals on the mobile edition are well done.
How To Play Divine Fortune Megaways Slot Online
Divine Fortune Megaways, unlike other slot games, is simple and easy to play.
- Log in to any online casino of your choice
- Select “Divine Fortune Megaways”
- Click on the “Options tab” from the drop-down menu to view your deposit balance
- The “Coin Value” buttons can be used to adjust the coin’s size from 0.10 to 1. The maximum bet per spin is 100 coins
- Select the “Start button” to spin
The most prominent characters in this Greek mythology-themed slot are Medusa and the fabled, winged, and heavenly horse Pegasus. One of the three Gorgonians is Medusa. She had always lived in a country where the sun never shone, much to her dismay. Medusa and the sea deity Poseidon fell in love, and Pegasus was born. When Medusa was killed, Pegasus was born from her blood. If you want to win big in Divine Fortune Megaways, you’ll quickly find that you can’t do without Pegasus.
With each symbol on the grid having a different value, Divine Fortune Megaways is a video slot that provides players with mouth-watering rewards and bonus features. The symbols in Divine Fortune Megaways include:
- 10: Pays 0.1x, 0.2x, 0.3x, 0.4x your line bet
- J: Pays 0.1x, 0.2x, 0.3x, 0.4x your line bet
- Q: Pays 0.1x, 0.2x, 0.4x, 0.6x your line bet
- K: Pays 0.1x, 0.2x, 0.4x, 0.6x your line bet
- A: Pays 0.3x, 0.4x, 0.5x, 0.7x your line bet
- The Griffin: Pays 0.5x, 0.7x, 0.9x, 1.2x your line bet
- The Minotaur: Pays 0.6x, 0.8x, 1.0x, 1.5x your line bet
- The Winged Lion: Pays 0.7x, 0.9x, 1.1x, 2.0x your line bet
- Medusa: Pays 1x, 1.5x, 2x, 3x, 5x your line bet
Wilds and free spins games are featured in Divine Fortune Megaways Slot, and they are responsible for a variety of in-game bonuses. Here are the bonus features in Divine Fortune Megaways:
- Divine Fortune Megaways Free Spins Feature: A hand clutching a lightning bolt is the scatter symbol in Divine Fortune Megaways, and landing 4, 5, or 6 anywhere in view will activate the main free-spins bonus. After that, you’ll be given either 10, 15, or 20 free spins. You’ll get an extra five free spins if there are any more scatter symbols on the base-game trigger screen
- Divine Fortune Megaways Wild on Wild Feature: The Wild on Wild feature is triggered when a wild symbol lands on a spot occupied by a Falling Wild. The entire reel goes “Wild’. Following the usual payment, a Falling Wild re-spin is awarded, with the possibility of up to 7 wilds in the column
- Divine Fortune Megaways Falling Wilds Re-Spins Feature: When you land a winged white horse wild symbol, the Falling Wilds Re-Spins feature is activated. The usual payout is made, and the white horse wild is moved down one spot on the re-spin. The re-spins continue until the wild disappears from the game grid’s bottom
- Divine Fortune Megaways Jackpot Feature: You’ll see three new “Bonus Win” symbols added to the reels during the free spins bonus. These are bronze, silver, and gold in color. When you collect five of any of these coins, you will be awarded a payout (the jackpots), which are worth 10X, 25X, and 500X your stake, respectively
What Symbol Triggers Divine Fortune Megaways Slot Bonus Free Spins?
If you land 4, 5, or 6 Scatters on the reels, and you’ll be awarded 10, 15, or 20 free spins, accordingly. During these spins, land another Scatter to receive another 5 spins.
Paylines and Stakes
Divine Fortune Megaways slot has 117,649 paylines, which means players can enjoy winning in multiple ways. Divine Fortune Megaways slot machine has a betting range of £0.10 to £100.
Divine Fortune Megaways Slot Game Software
NetEnt is a fantastic provider that fully believes in the power of creativity. This company has been in business for more than 20 years, making them a market leader in the gambling industry. Furthermore, NetEnt is a leader in mobile gambling, generating great titles that delight both experienced and novice gamblers. NetEnt slot machines may be played on various mobile devices, including Android, iOS, Blackberry, and Windows. Whether you’re using a tablet or a smartphone, Net Entertainment has something to suit every player’s preferences. For smartphone and tablet users, there are over fifty NetEnt slots of mobile apps. Other famous Netent slots include:
You can enjoy these slots and other famous slots at most online casinos.
What is Divine Fortune Megaways RTP?
The RTP rate for Divine Fortune Megaways is 96.09 percent, which is around typical and standard for a NetEnt offering.
NetEnt describes the game as having a medium variance, which means you may expect many winnings, although they won’t be as big as some other well-known slots.
The first Divine Fortune slot machine was a huge hit with gamers. This Megaways version incorporates the original’s main concept while introducing the Megaways mechanism to produce an intriguing new element. If you enjoyed the original online slot, the myth and legend theme, or the Megaways mechanic, you should enjoy Divine Fortune Megaways as well.