Aloha! Christmas is a NetEnt product with a 6-reel cluster pays slot system that gives you several chances to win big.
Aloha! Christmas Slot
This 2020 game takes you to a Hawaiian beach where Tiki Christmas is a tradition. We’re all acquainted with NetEnt’s famous Aloha! Cluster Pays slot, which has been updated for the upcoming Christmas season.
Aloha! Christmas slot features bright, colourful graphics and a Hawaiian soundtrack. As the adventure begins, prepare to unwind on a sunny beach someplace with your shades on near a Tiki bar with a beverage in your hand. Find out if this online video slot rekindles the Christmas spirit in you by reading this review.
About Aloha! Christmas Slot Game
Aloha! Christmas is an online slot with impressive volatility by NetEnt. This brand-new edition comes with festive designs and bold graphics. The features free spins, re-spins, multipliers, scatters, and other juicy offers. Aloha! Christmas is an excellent change from the usual winter schedules. There are numerous reasons why gamblers will be glued to their screens and all of the additional features in Aloha! Christmas ensures that this one will undoubtedly move fans of the original version. This could be the slot for you if your concept of a perfect Christmas is lying on a sunny beach far away from work and stress.
How To Play Aloha! Christmas Slot Online
Aloha! Christmas, like several NetEnt online video slots, is simple and easy to play. The instructions below are steps to take to access the slot game:
- First, log onto your preferred online casino platform.
- Select “Aloha! Christmas”.
- Locate and click the “Options” button from the drop-down menu to view your deposit sum.
- You would be required to input your coins size, which generally ranges from 0.01 to 1. Use the “+” or “-” button to select the number of coins per line you’d like to wager. Interestingly, a player can wager up to 100c stake per spin.
- Push the “Start” button after you’ve made your wager. Congratulations! You have played your first game. It’s also possible to use the Auto-Play option. This lets you spin the reels without pausing the game.
There is no such thing as regular wild when we consider the Aloha! Christmas slot, but surprise symbols can also occur. The main game can have mystery symbols (Question Mark) appear anywhere around the playing field, or during free spins, before merging into one group of symbols.
The scatter symbol (postal stamp) in this beach party game can also appear on the reels in a given number to activate a round of free spins.
These are the symbols’ payouts starting with the highest and working up to the lowest paying symbol.
- Red Tiki Head Symbol: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22+ pays x3, x5, x7.5, x10, x20, x35, x50, x65, x90, x120, x150, x 180, x210, and x250 respectively.
- Green Tiki Head Symbol: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22+ pays x2, x3, x4.5, x7, x11, x15, x20, x25, x30, x40, x50, x60, x75, and x90 respectively.
- Blue Tiki Head Symbol: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22+ pays x1.5, x2.5, x4, x6, x9, x12, x16, x21, x26, x32.5, x40, x47.5, x55, and x70 respectively.
- Pineapple Symbol: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22+ pays .05, x1, x1.5, x2, x3, x5, x7, x10, x12.5, x15, x17.5, x20, x25, and x30 respectively.
- Coconut Symbol: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22+ pays x0.5, x1, x1.5, x2, x3, x5, x7, x10, x12.5, x15, x17.5, x20, x25, and x30 respectively.
- Sea-shell Symbol: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22+ pays x0.5, x1, x1.5, x2, x3, x5, x7, x10, x12.5, x15, x17.5, x20, x25, and x30 respectively.
- Hawaiian Lei Flower Symbol: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22+ pays x0.5, x1, x1.5, x2, x3, x5, x7, x10, x12.5, x15, x17.5, x20, x25, and x30 respectively.
Aloha! Christmas, with its colourful, bold graphics, has a lot going on in terms of gameplay. This includes exciting bonus features like Sticky Win re-spins, Mystery symbols, free spin, and Scatters.
Sticky Win Re-Spins feature
Any spin with a winning cluster can activate the Sticky Win Re-Spins feature. The winning combination, including all matching symbols on the grid, gets stuck before a re-spin occurs. Additionally, if a new matching symbol appears, it becomes part of the winning cluster. Re-spins continue until the matching symbol stop appearing. The size of the winning cluster determines the multiplier’s size. Players can win a gigantic 7x multiplier boost if they land a big cluster of 35 or 36 symbols. That is;
- 1x Multiplier – 9-18 symbols
- 2x Multiplier – 19-24 symbols
- 3x Multiplier – 25-30 symbols
- 5x Multiplier – 31-34 symbols
- 7x Multiplier – 35-36 symbols
Mystery Symbols Feature
The Mystery Symbol is represented by the “?”. The feature can be triggered by these symbols appearing anywhere on the reels during any base game or a free spin. All the Mystery Symbols transform into an identical symbol at the end of the spin, and a new payment estimate is made. In the base game, one of the Mystery Symbols can transform into a multiplier wild of x2,x3, x4, x5, x6, or x7.
Free Spins Features
The Free Spins feature is triggered when three or more Free Spins scatter symbols emerge on the same spin. Players can earn an extra payout of 10, 25, or 50 x their total bet when they land 4, 5, or 6 scatters (the postage stamp) on the triggering spin.
This is represented as the postal stamp and can activate free spins round that can show up fully or partially on the reels in the base game.
What Symbol Triggers Aloha! Christmas Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Aloha! Christmas has two free spins rounds and they include the Tiki Bar Free Spins and the Tiki Bar Max Free Spins. You can trigger the free spins features when you land no less than 5 free spins scatter symbols, obviously, this offer should not be turned down, a 5 free spins offer is a huge advantage. Players who land 4, 5, or 6 scatters on the activating spin can get a reward of 10, 25, or 50 x their total stake.
Paylines and Stakes
NetEnt developed this online slot as a cluster game. Meaning there are no paylines. It’s a win if you get at least nine identical symbols touching each other. You will win more if the cluster is bigger. Betting on Aloha! Christmas can range from £0.10 and £200 on each spin.
Aloha! Christmas Slot Game Software
Aloha! Christmas is a NetEnt production, as are many other online slot games. The gaming giant was founded in 1996 and recognised by some of the world’s most used online gaming companies. Net Entertainments, as its also known, has its base in Stockholm, Sweden, and is a prominent supplier of quality gaming software to many popular online casinos.
NetEnt has a wide range of games with some including:
- Asgardian Stones
- Arabian Nights
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Guns N’ Roses
- Warlords Crystals Of Power
What is Aloha! Christmas RTP?
The Aloha! Christmas return to player rate is 96 percent. For an online slot game, this is considered a standard slot RTP.
In terms of statistics, NetEnt tweaks the slot to appeal to a broader audience by upping the volatility to a medium level. Experienced players can enjoy a well-balanced win size and hit recurrence.
It isn’t easy to picture a Hawaiian-themed game dedicated to the holiday season. You wouldn’t know it’s a Christmas slot if it weren’t for the phrase “Christmas” and a few aesthetic modifications. At the very least, it appears realistic, as that is most likely how inhabitants on the tropical island spend their winter vacations.
Staunch gamers will be thrilled to see that NetEnt has included an impressive volatility Free Spins option. The mystery multiplier wilds are also something to look out for. Additionally, the increased potential, which now maxes out at 1,750x instead of 1,000x, remains the most welcome present.