Join a lobster pirate deep beneath the waves in NetEnt’s Reef Raider slot, a 7-reel, 7-row Cluster Pays slot game. Reef Raider is a video slot that uses an avalanche reels mechanic and has many added features.
Table of Contents
There are two sorts of wild symbols and multipliers that can increase rewards by up to 50 times. Look for modifiers that give you more wilds or mystery symbols or delete symbols to make fresh avalanches. To activate the Free Spins feature with special overlay mystery symbols, fully charge the Treasure Trail meter.
To know more about the Reef Raider video slot, from its special features to its special symbols, keep reading this review for more information.
About Reef Raider Slot Game
NetEnt has produced several Cluster Pays games in the past, but the Reef Raider is one of the most fascinating and deserving of your attention. Reef Raider is a 7×7 grid slot with an underwater theme and aquatic creatures.
You’ll benefit from a variety of features, not only the Cluster Pays mechanics. Multiplier Symbols, Wilds, the Avalanche feature, and the Treasure Trail, which is full of modifiers, are all included in the slot. You’ll also have access to Free Spins as well as the Mystery Overlay feature. If all of this intrigues you, stick around to learn how to activate all of these features and adjustments.
Reef Raider is a game with a nautical theme and aesthetic. The base game is situated at the bottom of the ocean, with various marine flora and creatures in the background. The graphics and aesthetics have a comical look to them, and the imagery is colourful. As you spin the reels, you’ll also hear a lighthearted, non-intrusive soundtrack humming along beautifully.
The game’s reels are made up of a variety of symbols. There are both low-value and high-value symbols, such as colourful seashells and jewels. The red gemstone is the most lucrative symbol, paying 150 times your bet if you get 25 of them in a cluster. Reef Raider also has two wild symbols that can aid in the formation of clusters.
How To Play Reef Raider Slot Online
Reef Raider, unlike other online slot games, is simple to play.
- Log in to any online casino
- Select “Reef Raider”
- Select the “Options tab” from the drop-down menu to view your deposit balance
- The “Coin Value” buttons can be used to adjust the coin’s size from 0.01 to 5. A maximum number for a single bet is $100
- Select the “Spin Button” to spin the reels
The Reef Raider slot machine grid is filled with vibrant stones and seashells. The action occurs at the bottom of pink-tinged oceans surrounded by corals, but the pirate crab is the centre of attention. This cartoon character sports a hook claw, a pirate hat, and an eye patch, and he’s instrumental in several supplementary features. You can play this joyful underwater-themed slot on both desktop and mobile devices.
The high-paying symbols are innovative and artistically designed Gem symbols, while the low-paying symbols are the Shell (Regular symbols). The symbols include:
- Green Shell- pays X0.05, X0.15, X0.25, X0.3, X0.4, X0.5, X1, X1.25, X2.5, X7.5, X15 per cluster 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10-11, 12-14, 15-17, 18-20, 21-24, 25-49 respectively
- Yellow Shell- pays X0.2, X0.3, X0.4, X0.5, X0.6, X0.75, X1, X1.5, X3, X9, X17.5 per cluster 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10-11, 12-14, 15-17, 18-20, 21-24, 25-49 respectively
- Blue Shell- pays X0.25, X0.3, X0.5, X0.6, X0.75, X0.9, X1.25, X2.25, X4, X10, X20 per cluster 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10-11, 12-14, 15-17, 18-20, 21-24, 25-49 respectively
- Purple Shell – pays X0.4, X0.5, X0.6, X0.75, X0.9, X1, X1.75, X2.5, X5, X11, X22.5 per cluster 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10-11, 12-14, 15-17, 18-20, 21-24, 25-49 respectively
- Green Gem – pays X0.5, X0.6, X0.75, X0.9, X1.25, X1.5, X2.5, X3.75, X6, X12.5, X25 per cluster 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10-11, 12-14, 15-17, 18-20, 21-24, 25-49 respectively
- Orange Gem – pays X0.6, X0.75, X0.9, X1, X1.5, X2.25, X3, X5, X7.5, X15, X30 per cluster 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10-11, 12-14, 15-17, 18-20, 21-24, 25-49 respectively
- Purple Gem – pays X0.75, X0.9, X1, X1.5, X2.25, X3, X5, X7.5, X12.5, X22.5, X50 per cluster 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10-11, 12-14, 15-17, 18-20, 21-24, 25-49 respectively
- Red Gem – pays X1, X1.25, X1.5, X2.5, X3, X5, X7.5, X12.5, X25, X50, X150 per cluster 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10-11, 12-14, 15-17, 18-20, 21-24, 25-49 respectively
Wilds and free spins bonus games are featured in Reef Raider Slot, and they are responsible for a variety of in-game bonuses. Here are the bonus features in Reef Raider:
- Reef Raider Treasure Trails Feature: A meter will be charged as a result of successive avalanches, which will then trigger this feature on the computer. When this occurs, a mini-feature based on the number of avalanches that have occurred will be activated. Activating the Anchor Drop mini-feature after three avalanches, for example, allows for the removal of a maximum of three low-value symbols from the grid. This category also includes various mini-features such as Mystery Chest, Random Wilds, and Cannon Blast
- Reef Raider Avalanche Feature: The Avalanche feature is activated when you establish a winning cluster. As a result, the participating symbols will explode and disappear off the grid, only to be replaced by new ones. If you build a winning cluster again, the process will repeat. Each avalanche will charge a meter, which can be used to activate the Treasure Trail feature
- Reef Raider Cannon Blast Feature: 1 symbol is picked at random and removed from the grid, together with all other medium and low paying icons on the same row and column
- Reef Raider Mystery Chest Feature: In this feature, 2 – 16 low-paying symbols are selected and turned into the Mystery Symbol, which then discloses a single occurrence of the medium or low-value symbol
What Symbol Triggers Reef Raider Slot Bonus Free Spins?
You will receive 9 Free Spins after completing 15-meter charges. If you charge the bar three times more, you’ll receive two additional Free Spins. If you charge 15 bars during the Reef Raider bonus game a second time, you’ll receive an additional Free Spin, as well as one for every three bars you charge during the bonus game.
Paylines and Stakes
Reef Raider uses a cluster pay, which means you get various ways of winning. Reef Raider slot machine has a betting range of £0.20 to £100.
Reef Raider Slot Game Software
NetEnt, which was created in 1996, is one of the industry’s oldest businesses. In addition, the developer has produced a number of fantastic virtual table games and video poker games. They also created their own live casino platform in recent years.
As a result, if you want to play NetEnt, you will have a large selection of games to choose from. Great themes and intriguing additional features appear to be a theme that the creator has in common. The corporation lives up to its image as an innovator, attempting new things regularly to entice players. Best of all, practically all of their games feature a higher RTP than the industry average of 96 percent for online slots. Other popular Netent slots include:
You can play these slots and other famous slots at most online casinos.
What is Reef Raider RTP?
The return to player (RTP) is 96.02 percent, which is quite standard for a slot machine.
Reef Raider is a medium-volatile slot that can pay out up to 8,500 times your bet.
The Reef Raider game is no exception to NetEnt’s reputation for fascinating slot machines. The nautical theme is well-represented, and the vibrant images and crisp audio add to the whole experience. When it comes to the betting range, gamers of various budgets will find it to be fairly accommodating.