Take a tour of this revamped website to discover new adventures with our Elf Bingo Review. We discuss the ups and downs of this gambling host site all from within the magical woodland home of these fantastical creatures.
All new and regular players will benefit from our detailed take on Elf Bingo. This will help those still uncertain of which bingo sites to join.
NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS CONVERSION EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY
Welcome Offer & Sign Up Bonus
Talking about elves reminds people of those folks making gifts for good old Santa Claus. This site does not give a Christmasy vibe, but the gifts are real. The elves are taking a break from the workshop to bring amazing bonuses to bingo players. Elf Bingo has a lot in store for its newcomers with their Welcome Offer.
For a small initial payment of at least £10, players can claim this awesome deal. This is valid for all registered players in the United Kingdom. It doesn’t matter whether the players are naughty or nice.
Here’s the deal:
All registered players who complete the initial payment will get to spin the Mega Wheel. Mega Wheel is loaded with great prizes that all will enjoy.
Only a single Mega Wheel spin is available for the first £10 deposit. This sounds edgy but the possible prizes are superb.
The players can get:
- Free spins for popular video slot games.
- Up to 500 spins on the Fluffy Favourites video slot.
- Up to 50 spins on the Irish Luck video slot.
- £10 voucher on Amazon.
- A chance to spin the Mega Wheel again.
It gets better:
Players can get more spins from the Mega Wheel for every £20 worth of deposits after the initial. Free spins can accumulate with each Mega Wheel spin.
Elf Bingo has the discretion to invite players to take a Mega Wheel spin for free. This is available only to funded players after completing the initial deposit. Every 10 spins from Mega Wheel can win up to £8 of real cash. This means that players who bag the 500 spins can win up to £400 cash. Now that is one generous prize pool.
|Site Name||Elf Bingo|
|Welcome Offer||Win Up To 500 Free Spins|
|Social Media||Twitter Facebook|
Inchalla Le Val
|Deposit Methods||Debit cards, PayPal and Pay By Mobile|
Elf Bingo Wagering Requirements
Alas! For fair gambling policies and tax regulations, the site imposes some kickers. These subject the bonus and games funds to wagering requirements. The requirements vary with games and bonuses that players use. These can be a downer but are important to note.
These apply to the bonus funds:
- The player must wager 65x the bonus amount plus the remaining wagers.
- This means that winning a £10 bonus with a requirement of £50, players need to wager £700.
- If a remaining balance requirement is not available, the player must wager £650.
- If the player makes a withdrawal before meeting the requirements, bonuses will forfeit.
- Only the bonus funds have a required wager and not the real cash funds.
- Players can only withdraw as much as the number of cash deposits they have made.
- Having a total deposit amount of £100 will only allow bonus funds withdrawal of £100.
- If a player withdraws from the bonus funds, all remaining bonuses disappear.
- Winnings from games will accumulate in the funds used.
- Players can wager 50% cash and 50% bonus in a game.
- Winning with these wagers will give half the amount in cash and half in bonus.
There are other aspects to the withdrawal restrictions that need pointing out.
- Only real cash is available for a wager in bingo games.
- Bonus funds cannot play on games with progressive jackpots.
- Games other than video slots and bingo cannot contribute to wagering requirements.
- Players can see the remaining wager requirements in the withdrawal section.
Ongoing Promotions & Offers
To give more light to players after the Welcome Bonus, there are other bingo bonuses available. Players can optimize their winnings with these promotions.
- The promo is valid throughout November or subject to change with Elf Bingo.
- Within the month, all tenners wagered will award a single entry.
- Every £10 single wager will give more raffle entries.
- This is available only in the Fluffy Favourites Slingo.
- At the end of the promotion, a single winner is drawn.
- The lucky winner gets an iMac 27in with a 5k Retina display.
- The winner can opt for a cash conversion of £1,999.
- They will notify the winner within a week from the draw.
Monthly Free Spins
- Players get 20 to 500 free spins on the Irish Luck or Wild Wild Riches.
- The eligible players must have a wager amount of £20 for a single month.
- Free spins are still subject to bonus funds wager requirements.
- All eligible players get a reward on their birthdays.
- The players will get a chance to spin the Mega Wheel for free.
- Free spins from the Mega Wheel are subject to the site’s wager requirements.
- Elf Bingo players can join in fun contests to win trophies.
- There are more than a hundred trophies to collect.
- Every five trophies can raise a player’s level.
- Every level up will award one spin on the Mega Wheel.
- The Mega Wheel for trophy players is different each month.
- This gives players the chance to enjoy more video slots games.
- Every five levels give players extra free spins playable on all slots games.
- Mega Wheels from trophies are available with funding within two days.
- All Elf Bingo players get at least 10 free spins on Wednesdays.
- Logging in from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm every Wednesday will unlock the reward.
- The reward is in the form of a Mega Wheel spin.
- Players get a 5% cashback for the value of losses in a day.
- The cashback amount is credited to the account on the following day.
- The player with the highest single slot win will get a £50 voucher.
- The promo is available across all players on the Jumpman games website.
- Every month, a winner is chosen by the highest single win amount.
- The promo runs from September 2020 to July 2021.
Friday Fun Bingo
- The bingo room is available on Fridays at 8:00 pm.
- Each ticket cost £1.
- A player can get as much as £1,000 in cash prize.
- The single line wins £200.
- Double lines win £500.
- 1TG wins £250
- 2TG wins £150
- 3TG, 4TG, and 5TG win £100 each.
- The better version of the Mega Wheel is available with a £100 single deposit.
- The prizes range from 50 to 500 slots spins.
- A single Turbo Wheelspin is available for each £100 deposit.
VIP Promotion & Player Reward
Elf Bingo does not have a VIP programme or VIP Club for its players. Instead, players can join the trophy tasks. Earning trophies will reward players with level-ups. Every level up awards one Mega Wheel Spins. Every five levels will reward slots spins for free.
Free spins reward are as follows:
- Levels 1-5: five free spins
- Levels 6-10: 10 free spins
- Levels 11-15: 15 free spins
- Level 16 and above: 20 free spins
Besides, players who amass 200 trophies will get a £10 voucher from Amazon.
Elf Bingo promotions are automatically available when requirements are met. This means that players don’t need to use any bonus codes or promo codes. Players must visit the website’s promotions tab regularly. This is to avoid missing any ongoing promotions. The developers may give out promo codes at random.
Elf Bingo Site Overview
Elf Bingo is a far cry from being a holiday-themed site. The logo gives off the feel of woodland elves. This is the theme that the developers were aiming for. The backdrop is in purple with content panels in wood designs. The display for both the computer and mobile versions are similar.
For the computer, the topmost part includes the log-in icon, register, and account icons. A secondary panel shows icons for promotions, trophies, and games. In the mobile device versions, the site makes use of a toggle button on the upper left corner. The toggle button contains the promotions, all games, trophies, and account icons.
Scrolling on the main page will show all the available games. There are no categories for the games but a single panel. Players can choose specific games using the search tab. New layouts to the website include easy access buttons for the game’s genre. This is accessible by clicking the games tab. The bottom of the screen includes T&Cs, Contact Us, and FAQ links.
Elf Bingo includes a fun selection of games with 90, 80, and 75 ball bingo. There are also Slingo games for players to enjoy.
75 ball bingo
- In the USA, it’s a game mode that is more popular.
- The tickets are a 5×5 grid of 1 to 75 numbers.
- The centre box is marked-off as free.
- With each room, patterns of winning formations differ.
- A vertical, diagonal, horizontal, and full house can make winning combinations.
- There are also pre-determined patterns of a win in some rooms.
80 ball bingo
- The card has a 4×4 grid with 16 digits between 1 and 80.
- Wins may be from a specific pattern, a single line, or with a full house.
90 ball bingo
- The game is a player’s favourite in the UK.
- The card has a 3×9 grid with 15 digits between 1 and 90.
- Each card has 12 blank boxes, five for each row.
- Winning patterns are a single row, double rows, and a full house.
- There are rooms with to-go(TG) winners.
- These are combinations of slots and bingo.
- They are all online games with variations in prizes.
- Each player can spin 20 times on the bingo card.
- Five numbers show, can then be marked off when present on the card.
- Winners are chosen with the most marked off digits on the card.
Elf Bingo has a handful of bingo rooms in their games library. There are a total of nine rooms for regular bingo. These vary with 75,80, and 90 ball modes.
- For the 90 ball bingo, players can enjoy the Jackpot Room and Bingo Millions. These are good-paying games with multiple winners at a time. There is also the Mega Bingo Millions for qualified players.
- For the 80 ball mode, players can try the Boombox room. This plays with a regular bingo that can have more than one winner. Players can also play on the 80 Instant Million.
- The 75 ball bingo is playable in Instant Bingo Millions 75. This is an exclusive room for players who qualify. There are a lot of amazing prizes distributed to multiple winners.
Elf Bingo also has a great Bingo Blast game room. This is a variety of the 90 ball bingo with three times the speed.
All bingo players on Elf Bingo can select the autoplay option. This is for auto-daubing of the bingo cards. Winnings are directly credited as the game ends. All bingo rooms have a chat feature where players interact with each other. The chat hosts are polite and can help with player’s in-game concerns.
Elf Bingo website does not have a free bingo option for non-funded players. This is because the site sells its slots games more.
Play on Mobile & Elf Bingo App
Elf Bingo is available on all devices with web browsers. It is HTML5 that powers the functions on mobile browsers. All mobile browsers happen to have a pre-installed HTML5 function. Players don’t need to download the service to enjoy playing mobile bingo.
All mobile devices on Apple’s iOS and Android can access the website. It is slightly better when using the Google Chrome browser. Elf Bingo does not have a mobile app. It’s okay since all players can bring their bingo on-the-go on browsers.
Slots & Casino Games
Elf Bingo players will love that the site has over 500 game titles in its library. These are all accessible within the games lobby. Players can play on live casinos with real player interactions. This will allow transparency to the gameplay and winnings.
For the video slots games, there are the best all-time titles on the game features. They have Starburst, Irish Lucky Pot, and Fluffy Favourites. Players can also enjoy the classic slots like Ancient Egypt and Book of Gold.
The site promotions are a wealth of free spins for exclusive slots games. Free spins are also available on the Mega and Turbo Wheels. Elf Bingo concentrates more on their slots games than bingo. This, however, is fine since slots and bingo winnings accumulate in the same funds.
All winnings from Mega Wheel spins come with wagering requirements. The free spins from trophies can win real cash from all available games.
Slots Games Software
Elf Bingo slots are powered by only the best software providers in the market. There are Microgaming, NetEnt, and Eyecon games. These providers keep the players on endless and worry-free games.
Other notable software providers on the site are Red Tiger Gaming, Yggdrasil, and Pragmatic Play. These are also household names in the online gambling community.
Elf Bingo does not have any scratch cards for their players. This is one of the many setbacks on the website.
Payment Methods & Depositing
All accepted payment methods for the Elf Bingo website are on GBP. Players can fund their accounts on the accounts tab on the site. This will only show when players can register a valid account.
Each player can link three payment methods with the account. These payment methods will also be used for withdrawals.
The payment methods available are:
- Paysafe card
- Visa Debit Card
- MasterCard Debit
- Pay by mobile
The website imposes a minimum deposit limit with all registered accounts. These limits apply across all Jumpman sites.
Elf Bingo Sister Sites
The site has a huge library of slots and casino games. There are also lots of promotional offers for players to enjoy.
This is also from Jumpman Gaming Limited.
This site shares the same promotions with other Jumpman Gaming Limited sites. There are amazing prizes to win with its vast number of games.
This website immerses the players in the wide amazon. With its great number of video slots, players will enjoy it.
Who Owns Elf Bingo
Jumpman Gaming Limited owns all the rights to Elf Bingo. It is a trustworthy company in online gaming. They manage Elf Bingo along with other bingo and casino sites.
Jumpman Gaming Limited holds an office at Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney, Guernsey.
Jumpman Gaming Limited and its sites are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. Regulations outside Britain are by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Elf Bingo Software
Jumpman Gaming powers all its gaming sites. The software provides all the site security and features. This software has existed since 2009.
Players are assured of a stress-free gaming experience and endless fun.
Elf Bingo Support Details
Players can contact the customer support team through email at [email protected]
For complaints, contact: [email protected]
Players can also message support on the site’s Facebook page.
Elf bingo offers excellent customer service options for which all players will be able to find the answer to whatever question they may have.
Elf Bingo Pros
- There are a wealth of promotions.
- They have a big library of slots and casino games.
- There is a good level up scheme
- The display is simple yet good
- It has good mobile functions
Elf Bingo Cons
- There are strict wagering requirements.
- The site focuses on video slots games more.
- There are only a few bingo rooms.
Final Thoughts About Elf Bingo
Elf Bingo is a good bingo site for online slots and casinos. The bingo games, however, need more improvement. It can also help to have more bonuses on bingo games.
Elf Bingo is a website we can recommend to players who want a good variety. There are good chances of winning but only a few for bingo players. All in all, this is a good website that even hard bingo fans will enjoy.