Table of Contents
Bankroll Reload 5 lines is the third Instalment to the Bankroll Reload series, and this time, you have 5 pay lines to play with. The impressive series by Pragmatic Play has only gotten better in gameplay, and there’s still the chance of winning 6000 coins. It comes updated and fresher looking than its counterparts. As is the fashion of Pragmatic Play, it incorporated the vintage theme of the wild west with modern interactive features. All of these make for a fascinating and profitable video slot.
As you’d expect from a standard 3 by 3 grid, the symbols and paytable are to the left of the screen, and the grid is to the right of it. With five lines, you can make winnings per line, which is more entertainment and more action for players. The slot still retains all of its colours from previous parts and the unique wild symbol of the video slot. It remains easy to navigate, with no complex additions, just more pay lines for you, the player, to take advantage of.
About Bankroll Reload 5 Lines Slot Game
The setting of the classic slot remains the same, with a background of burgundy, cream and off-white. The reels are rightly placed, and the paytable and symbols are to the left of the screen. These are surrounded by graphics of golden 7s, which is the highest paying symbol of the slot. Beneath the reels and paytable, there are buttons and displays to help control the game’s action, and the displays show the actions of your command.
Your winnings are displayed above, and the bet lines, number of spins, wagered amount and coin sizes are shown beneath the screen. The burgundy and the golden reels render the layout bright and cheerful, making many of the effects when you’re winning pop-out. The soundtrack and sound effects to the video slot are also pulsating, making you want to get in on all the action. The slot interface is simple, slick and stylish, and it will be a spectacle for both new players and veterans.
How To Play Bankroll Reload 5 Lines Slot Online
Bankroll Reload 5 lines can be played on online casinos that support the pragmatic play software. Like every other traditional 3 by 3 slot, the rules and steps of playing Bankroll Reload 5 Lines are easy to grasp. Before you can spin the reels of the slot, you need to have your bet money ready and a compatible device with suitable operating systems to access your online casino. You can play the game via a web browser or the casino’s mobile application by following these steps:
- Start by logging in to your registered account on an online casino of your choice.
- When logged in, search for the online video slot in the slots tab, and when it appears, click on it.
- Wait for the interface to load and show a play sign which you can click to get started with the game,
- As established, you’d find all you need to know about paytable and symbols on the screen. You can check for the game rules in the game’s menu also.
- You’d find controls on the screen to help control the actions going down on the slot. These controls include Spin. bet minimum and bet maximum, + or – signs to adjust the wager and more
- You can make your bet using 1, 2, 3 coins. Also, you can make these bets on the enabled three lines of the 5 pay lines of your choice.
- When you’re done making your bet, use the spin button to spin the reels manually.
- If you feel like relaxing while the reels do all the work, you can make use of the autoplay button. This helps you make multiple spins simultaneously and can also be adjusted using the + or – buttons attached to it.
- Displays are present to show your bet line, wagers and number of spins you’re unto. There’s also the display showing your account balance.
- Your rewards will be waiting to be cashed in on the online casino’s baking page.
Auto spins run automatically when activated and can go for a minimum of 5 spins and a maximum of 95. They can run till you run out of funds or choose to stop them manually. Your volume buttons will also be available for increasing and decreasing the volumes of soundtrack and sound effects. All of these can be accessed from your Android and iOS devices and on desktops. The gaming experience on mobile devices and desktops does not differ so much to hinder the best gaming experience of the player.
There are interactive features present in the 3 by 3 classic slot, which are the unique symbols that Pragmatic Play created. The symbols are not a lot, but they give you enough cash rewards to make them fascinating. These symbols are fashioned to symbolize the times of the old wild west, and there are also the familiar symbols of Any bar and Golden 7s. The symbols will have to match the selected pay lines of the 5 pay lines to give a cash reward.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the cash rolls/banknotes, while the top-paying symbols are golden sevens.
- The “anyone” roll of cash – pays a minimum of 1 coin, your line bet
- The “any two” roll of cash – pays a minimum of 2 coins your line bet
- The “any bar” symbol – pays a minimum of 7 coins your line bet
- The rolls of cash – pay a minimum of 10 coins your line bet
- The single bar – pays a minimum of 15 coins your line bet
- The double bar – pays a minimum of 25 coins your line bet
- The triple bar – pays a minimum of 50 coins your line bet
- The golden sheriff star – pays a minimum of 200 your line bet
- The golden 7s symbol – pays 1000 coins, 2000 coins, 3000 coins, 6000 coins and 4000 coins your line bet on pay lines 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, respectively.
The Golden 7s act as the wild of the game also.
There is only one bonus feature incorporated into the game, which is the Golden 7s symbol. This happens to be the only bonus feature because of the smallness of the slot. Like a 3 by 3 slot, there can only be a few features the video slot can take.
- Wild: The Golden 7s represents the wild of the game, and on any of the pay lines enabled, it’d substitute for all other symbols to complete the winning combination. This symbol also gives the top payout of 6000 coins.
What Symbol Triggers Bankroll Reload 5 Lines Slot Bonus Free Spins?
There are no other bonus features than the Golden 7s wild, and the free spins feature does not exist in this slot due to its simplicity.
Paylines and Stakes
Bankroll Reload 5 Lines has five pay lines. You can bet from one to three coins per Spin, and the sizes of coins range from 0.01 to 5. You can enable some or all of the pay lines in betting.
Bankroll Reload 5 Lines Slot Game Software
Pragmatic Play is the developer of Bankroll Reload 5 Lines. The software developer has novel and profitable slots in their portfolio. It’s fast becoming one of the biggest new software developers in the online gambling industry, and it shows no sign of stopping with the quality of slots it dishes out. Pragmatic Play has over 150 titles ranging from slots to bingo. Some of its slots include:
- Heart Of Rio
- Cash Elevator
- Phoenix Forge
- The Magic Cauldron – Enchanted Brew
- Dragon Hot Hold and Spin
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is Bankroll Reload 5 Lines Slot RTP?
The slot has a low return to player rate of not known. However, its previous instalments have an RTP of 94.44%, and this slot is suspected of having the same.
Bankroll Reload 5 Lines is a medium volatility game. This means there will be regular winnings.
- Beauty Salon Slot
- Bee Land
The third Instalment to the Bankroll Reload series offers players more pay lines to make their bets on. It has the same vigour and action, and players will have a swell time spinning the reels of the classic slot!