Diamond Deal is a classic looking slot game from Microgaming. Our review outlines all the information you need to know before playing and what it has to offer!
Diamond Deal slot is an online slot studded with diamonds and other rare valuables worth gambling for. This new slot by Microgaming focuses solely on the diamonds, with gold being firmly placed in the rearview. Diamond Slot looks like its name as it spins tirelessly in diamonds to live up to its name. The game opens up to a dark starry sky with stars that shine bright like the diamonds scattered across it. You’d find the reels on the top right of the screen and the paytable to the lower right of the screen.
The Diamond deal banner also looks great with a shine of its own, while there’s a huge diamond behind to show further the slot’s deal is really about diamonds. You’d find symbols on the reels which are old school and standard in a classic slot, such as the Diamond Deal slot. These symbols include Cherries, Sevens, Bar, Double Bar, Triple Bar, Triple Bar, the Diamond and a monogrammed jewellery box bonus symbol. The classic slot takes on the traditional 3 by 1 grid.
The top prize on the slot machine is 3000 coins given by the Diamond wilds when betting with three coins. There’s a bonus game that can be triggered when you play with a minimum of three coins. This is where you must fit the small diamond silhouette to the left of the paytable. In this Diamond Deal Slot review, we’d see in detail the graphics and visuals of the slot, how to play, the software developer, Volatility and RTP, amongst others.
About Diamond Deal Slot Game
Diamond Deal Slot is a spectacular looking slot designed and developed by Microgaming, and like the many classic slots the software provider has developed, this one also stands out.
Unlike many other traditional online slots with standard symbols and no bonus features, Diamond Deal takes on a wild symbol and a bonus game. In visuals, you’d see three reels in an icy blue colour scheme to resemble the bling effect of a diamond. It comes with one payline and has flawless game graphics.
As the game comes with its own bonus game, it puts the slot in another league of its own entirely. You’d find traditional slot game symbols such as cherries, bars, and 7s. The top prize is the Diamond wilds which pay 3000 coins when betting with three coins, and the second prize comes in with the three 7s, which pay out a significant 300 coins. This, no doubt, is a huge contrast from the highest paying symbol, which might be something players want to take note of.
Any 2 cherries pay 2, 4 or 6 coins on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd coins, 3x cherries will pay out 4, 8 or 12 coins on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd coin, respectively, 3x Any bar symbol will pay 5, 10 or 15 coins on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd coins, 3x single bar gives 10, 20 or 30 coins, 3x double bar offers 20, 40 or 60 coins, 3x triple bar pays 50, 100 or 150 coins on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd coin respectively. The 7s symbol pays 100, 200 or 300 coins on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd coin, respectively, and of course, the diamond wilds pay 500, 1000 or 3000 coins on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd coin.
The user interface to the game is very well organised, which makes everything easier for players. You will find your info and controls button at the bottom of the screen, including the total bet buttons, the coins and wins. Below these, you’d find the bet one, bet max and spin buttons. You’d find the left of the screen + or – signs where you can adjust coins size. To the far left, you’d see the player’s total balance.
How to Play Diamond Deal Slots Online
Diamond Deal Slot can be accessed on online casinos that support the Microgaming platform. Players only need compatible mobile devices and laptops with good operating systems to access them. For both beginners and veterans, these are the steps to take to play the Diamond Deal slot:
- Pick your favourite online casino and log on using the web browsers on your laptops and phones or through the casino’s mobile application.
- Click on the Diamond Deal slot and let the game load
- When the game comes on, you’d see first the interface, and you can click on the play button.
- The next step will be to set the amount of money to be staked and coins size using the controls you find on the screen. Your bet amount can be increased or decreased using the + and – buttons you’d find on the screen.
- You can then spin the reels of the online casino game when you’ve made your wager. You can either choose to use the autoplay button or use the spin button on the spin options, which will only give you one spin. But with the autoplay button, you can specify the number of spins you want the reels to go for, which could be up to 10.
- Your winnings can be accessed on the payout/banking page.
- You can also check out the winning combinations and the amount paid on matching combinations in the help menu.
The game can be accessed on different devices as it has high compatibility with your desktop device and smartphones. Diamond Deal slot game works with iOS, Android, tablets, iPads, and many other devices.
The interactive features of the Diamond Deal slot surpassed many other classic slots. It offers its players more than basic gameplay as it features a bonus game and wild symbol.
- The Wild Symbol: This is represented by the diamond, which substitutes every other symbol and helps in creating winning combinations. Players can win as many as 3,000 coins with the wild symbol.
- The Jewelry box bonus game: To trigger this bonus game, you must bet a minimum of three coins, and it happens so that you must try to fit the small diamond silhouette to the left of the paytable. It has four sections; hence you’d need to get the jewellery box four times to trigger the Diamond Deal pick and win bonus. You must select a jewellery box for a random bonus prize when you activate the bonus. Also, Your diamond segments will not get lost when you lower your bet or exit the game. You can always pick off where you left and continue to collect pieces of the diamond to trigger the bonus game.
What Symbol Triggers Diamond Deal Slot Bonus Free Spins?
There isn’t a free spins feature that comes with Diamond Deal, and there’s only the Jewelry box bonus game and the Diamond Wild symbol as extra features for players.
Paylines and Stakes
There is only one payline to bet on the Diamond Deal Slot. You can bet a minimum of 1 coin and a maximum of 10 coins. Also, your coins size can range from 1 to 3. It is advisable to bet the maximum number of coins to get the jackpot in the game.
Diamond Slot Game Software
Diamond Slot is powered by Microgaming software. Microgaming is a leading software developer with over twenty years of experience in the online casino business. It is one of the cores of many online casinos and is the developer of over 850 slot titles that span a range of games, including slots, poker, roulette, baccarat and many others. Licensed by the United Kingdom and Malta Gaming Authority, it is also a co-founder of the interactive Gaming Council and a well-known part of eCOGRA. Some of the popular slots by Microgaming include Emperor of The Sea, Mermaid Millions, Immortal Romance, Diamond 7s, Dino Might, Bush Telegraph and Cabin Fever, amongst others.
What is Diamond Slots RTP?
The RTP for the Diamond Deal slot falls between 94% and 96%. This is a pretty decent return average for the player, and it implies that for every coin per spin and 100 spins performed, players can expect an average of 94 – 96 coins back.
Diamond Deal Slot has a medium level variance, which means your chances of winning in the base game aren’t low or high. It comes at regular intervals.
Diamond Deal slot is a classic online slot that stands out from the others with its gameplay. Many others stick to fundamental gameplay for a 3 by 1 grid slot, but we see bonus features that make things more interesting. You can win as much as 3,000 coins on your maximum bet, and with the RTP and volatility, you can be assured of decent returns at regular intervals.