Table of Contents
Bankroll Reload is back, but this time, it’s with 3 pay lines. Pragmatic Play brings in an instalment to the first version of this game; Bankroll Reload 1 Line. It follows a similar theme to the Bankroll Reload 1 Line, deviating from traditional fruits and cocktails. The theme is still that of the old wild west, where the symbols feature a Golden Sheriff’s star, bank notes/rolls of cash and more familiar symbols like the bars and the golden 7s.
You can play using 1, 2, or 3 coins, but it’s best to use all three coins for maximum cash rewards. The game before it also features a wild symbol, the familiar golden 7s, and it gives the highest payout. The sizes of coins range from 0.01 to 5, and the gameplay is all about spinning and winning in the base game with fewer bonus features. The top payout for the slot is capped at 6000 coins. These actions take place on a 3 by e grid, with the paytable present beside the grid.
About Bankroll Reload 3 Lines Slot Game
The slot is one of the most aesthetically pleasing 3 by 3 classic slots there is. It gives immediate visual pleasure to its players as the colours blend in harmony to portray riches and wealth. The reels are made of gold against a burgundy coloured background. There are other colours, such as off-white and nude, to make up the background. These colours will keep you fascinated and spinning the reels till your coffers can take no more coins.
Like every other classic slot out there, the reels are positioned to the right of the screen, while the symbols and paytable are to the left of the screen. Beneath all of these, you’d find displays and buttons to show your bet lines, wagers, number of spins and your account balance. The command usually tallies with the display, so you can easily know what commands to use your several functions like adjusting your bet, the number of spins, and a few others.
How To Play Bankroll Reload 3 Lines Slot Online
Bankroll Reload 3 Lines is like other classic slots, and the 3 by 3 video slot can be accessed and played by everybody. It’s simple to learn the ropes as there are three pay lines for you to land winning combinations, and you get to bet with 1, 2 or 3 coins. Players can access the game via a web browser or mobile application of the online casino. The steps to take to play Bankroll Reload 3 Lines include:
- Log in to your account on an online casino of your choice. New players will have to register with a safe and secure online casino.
- Continue by searching for the slot title in the slots array and when you come across Bankroll Reload 3 Lines and when you find it, click on it.
- The interface will load, leading to a play button and clicking that launches you into the old wild west, and then you can start spinning the reels to the classic slot.
- You’d find the paytable and symbols to the left as already established and the 3 by 3 grid on the right.
- You’d also find the controls to help you start your game. The spin button will be there to help you spin the reels manually, and before you can do this, you need to make a wager.
- A bet minimum and maximum button can be adjusted using the + or – signs to make a wager.
- Your bet can be made with 1, 2 or 3 coins.
- After making a bet, use the spin button or auto spins to make multiple automatic spins. This can also be adjusted using + or – signs you’d find beside the auto spin button.
- Displays are present to show your bet line, wagers and number of spins you’re unto. There’s also the display showing your account balance.
- You can cash in your rewards on the online casino banking page.
The auto-spins is an interactive feature that can go for a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 95. This autoplay can run till you stop it manually or when you run out of funds. All of these can be enjoyed once you have a compatible device with an operating system like Android or iOS. You can use your smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, pads and desktops in playing.
The interactive features for a 3 by 3 classic slot aren’t a lot, but the ones present are enough to fascinate the player. As in the first instalment, you have the same symbols represented on this one with 3 pay lines. There are symbols covered in gold representing times of the old wild west, such as the golden sheriff’s star, silver rolls of cash/banknotes and more familiar symbols like the “any bar” and golden 7s. The golden 7s is the wild of the video slot.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the cash rolls/banknotes, while the top-paying symbols are golden sevens.
- The “anyone” roll of cash pays 1, 2, and 3 coins your line bet on 1, 2, 3 coin bet.
- The “any two” roll of cash pays 2, 4, and 6 coins your line bet.
- The “any bar” symbol – pays 3 coins, 6 coins and 9 coins your line bet.
- The rolls of cash – pay 5 coins, 10 coins and 15 coins your line bet
- The single bar – pays 10 coins, 20 coins and 30 coins your line bet
- The double bar – pays 25 coins, 50 coins and 75 coins your line bet
- The triple bar – pays 50 coins, 100 coins and 150 coins your line bet
- The golden sheriff star – pays 200 coins, 400 coins and 600 coins your line bet.
- The golden 7s symbol – pays 1000 coins, 3000 coins and 6000 coins your line bet.
The Golden 7s act as the wild of the game also.
The only bonus feature associated with Bankroll Reload 3 lines is the wild symbol. This is sufficient for a video slot of this type as most classic slots don’t have many bonuses, and the wild helps you increase your winning potentials.
- Wild: The Golden 7s stand as the wild symbol in the game, and on any of the three pay lines enabled, it’d substitute for all other symbols to complete a matching/winning combination. Getting a matching combination of the golden 7s on three coins also gives 6000 coins.
What Symbol Triggers Bankroll Reload 3 Lines Slot Bonus Free Spins?
There are no other bonus features than the Golden 7s wild. Hence, no free spins features or symbols triggering them.
Paylines and Stakes
Bankroll Reload 3 Lines has three pay lines, and each pay line can only take one coin. Hence, you can bet from one to three coins per spin, and the sizes of coins range from 0.01 to 5. For the maximum win, betting all three coins will suffice.
Bankroll Reload 3 Lines Slot Game Software
Bankroll Reload 3 Lines is powered by Pragmatic Play. This is a Europea based developer with only a few years in the game but has made major headway in the online casino industry. The games are mainly designed for mobile phones, and there are over 150 titles under their belt. Pragmatic Play shows potential in its games with top-notch graphics, themes, story and gameplay. Some of its slots include:
- John Hunter and the tomb of the Scarab Queen
- Wolf Gold
- The Dog House
- Book Of Vikings
- Empty the Bank
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is Bankroll Reload 3 Lines Slot RTP?
The slot has a low return to player rate of 94.44%. Most slots have their RTPs at 96-97%, but this one drops lower than that.
Bankroll Reload 3 Lines is a medium volatility game. Your wins will be frequent in the base game.
- Bankroll Reload 5 Lines slot
- Beauty Salon Slot
The 3 by 3 classic video slot is the second of the Bank Reload games, and it has 3 pay lines. It is with quality graphics and hitchless gameplay and, most importantly, profitable. The game is ideal for casual players wanting to play for fun and cash prizes.