Table of Contents
Can’t get enough of the classics? Then Burning Classics is surely for you. While the features may be fairly plain, the game is quite popular among regular gamers.
The classic fruit design of the game is fast gaining preference among players and programmers. In response to this growing popularity, many slot providers are turning to this format.
While the game’s layout may be simple, the game does not fail to be entertaining and boasts quality visuals.
About Burning Classics Slot Game
Burning Classics is a 5 reel video slot game with a classics theme. The game features a conventional slot theme with an added element of fire. It has some traditional fruit symbols, including melons and watermelons, plums, cherries, red, blue, and green “number 7” symbols. Despite the classic slot style, the sharp and impressive graphics give the game a really modern and high-quality feel. The bonus and the scatter symbol appear in blazing letters, greatly livening up the reels. A striking red background flanks the reels with sparks of fire shooting up the screen. To top of all this, the upbeat jazzy soundtrack greatly livens up the game with its drumrolls accompanying the sounds of slot machines.
How to Play Burning Classics Slots Online
- The control buttons are located on the right side at the top of the screen. You must bring up the menu by clicking on the icon showing three lines to view the game history. After this, you need to enter into the fullscreen mode, after which you may adjust game settings like left-handed mode, etc. This menu also allows players to switch on the AutoPlay function. This will allow the wheels to continue spinning automatically.
- Players may view the complete rules of the game, the paylines, and paytable by clicking on the ‘I’ icon.
- Adjusting your bet is as simple as selecting the appropriate value by clicking on the icon displaying the piles of coins. You can also click the plus or minus buttons on the bet window located in the bottom left corner.
- You can also choose how many active paylines you want to play with by clicking the – and + buttons on the left side of the screen in the lines section.
- There is a + button at the side of the spin button that will open a menu that allows you to switch on the turbo mode. You can also select the maximum bet, select 50 auto-spins and turn the music and sound on or off.
- You can hit the spin button to start the game once all the settings have been adjusted correctly.
Progressive jackpots – This site does not feature any progressive jackpots. However, it does a Gamble feature that allows players to double their winnings. In this game, you will be presented with a flipping 7, and you must select the colour on which you feel the symbol will land on. Upon a correct prediction, you may double your winnings, and you can continue to gamble up to a maximum of 10 times. You have a chance to double the payouts in each turn. An incorrect choice will cost you the win, and you will return to the base game.
Bonus games – Burning Classics has bonus features that can be triggered during the game. These bonuses are the features that will allow you to take home the biggest wins. The fiery W symbol in this game can earn you up to 50x your stake when you can fill up a line with them. The W acts as a substitute for regular symbols but not for scatter symbols.
The game’s wild symbol is represented by a very apt symbol- the letter “W”. The wild symbol of this game is particularly unique in that it not only functions as a substitute for other symbols to create winning combinations. It also has a value of 2x, 20x, or 50x, should you obtain 3,4 or 5 on your pay line. The wild symbol may substitute all others except for the scatter symbol.
In this game, the scatter symbol gets you more than just free spins. Landing the scatter 5 times means you get to multiply your winnings 2000x. This will allow you to take home winnings as high as $400,000.
Burning Classics Slots also features stacked symbols. Stacked symbols ensure that when players land winning combinations, they stand a good chance that there will be multiple payouts coming their way. This happens because the odds that many lines will be matching will significantly increase. This game has 3 rows of stacked symbols. There is also a good chance of landing stacked wild symbols in this game. If luck favours you still more, you might obtain stacked wilds in combination with higher paying symbols and take home some fantastic payouts.
Like many popular slots games, Burning Classics also features an autoplay option. As the name suggests, this feature gives players the chance to play the slot game multiple times. The reel is spun consecutively, without the player being required to press any buttons. As a result, your gameplay is sped up significantly. This is the main reason why games with this feature are the most popular among players.
What Symbol Triggers Burning Classics Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Landing on three or more Free bonus spins Scatter symbols earns you 10 free spin. During the free spin rounds, you have a chance to win a prize worth 10x, 50x, or 2000x the stake of that round.
Paylines and Stakes
This game offers you 20 paylines. Players may select the wager here with 13 different values comprising the full range. The minimum bet is $0.20, while the maximum is $200.
Listed below are the various payouts of the game:
- Cherries earns you 0.10 for three of a kind, 1.00 for four, and 5.00 for five.
- Plums will fetch you 0.10 for triplets, 1.00 for four of a kind, and 5.00 for five.
- Lemons raise the winnings with 0.50 for three of a kind, 2.00 for four, and 10.00 for five.
- Melons give you the same winnings as lemons.
- The 7s of all three colours, red, blue, and green, will send you home with 2.00, 10.00, and 20.00 for three, four, and five of a kind, respectively.
- The wild symbol offers you 4.00 for three of a kind, 40.00 for four of a kind, and 100.00 for 5 of a kind.
- And finally, getting three, four, and five of a kind of the scatter symbols will fetch you 20.00, 100.00, and 4000.00, respectively.
Burning Classics Slot Game Software
Burning Classics casino was designed by Booming Games, was originally located in Port Erin on the Isle of Man. They have now shifted to Malta. They have offices worldwide from Manilla to London and Athens. It was founded in 2014 by a group of programmers, entrepreneurs, artists, and industry gurus.
The company designs and provides high-end, next-level games for the video slot gaming industry.
Their games are well renowned for their highly entertaining characters and themes and their uniquely novel configurations. Their vast catalogue consists of more than 50 games, which have all been designed to be fun, engaging, and sure to keep you coming back for more. All games are designed by a dedicated in-house team that design tailor-made titles to meet their clients’ specific requirements. In 2020, Booming Games won the Rising Star of the Year award at the International Gaming Awards.
All games by the company are done in HTML5 and can be accessed from any device, desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phones, without any need to install or download any additional software.
What is Burning Classics Slots RTP?
The RTP (Return To Player) of burning classics is 96.1%. This means that players should be able to win fairly often, and there will also be a wide range of prizes on offer.
Most of you who have played online games ranging from online slots to casinos or even bingo would definitely be familiar with the term RTP or returns to the player. For newbies among players, who are not in the loop, this refers to the chances of winning any game. While knowledge of RTPs does not ensure you a win, in-depth knowledge of the same can greatly increase your chances of going home with maximum winnings possible.
House edge, i.e. the amount the casino stands to gain from your bet, is the opposite of RTP. Most slot machine games tend to have an average house edge rate of 5%-10%. To put it simply, the house edge is the RTP of the game subtracted from 100%.
So, let us now look at how an in-depth knowledge of RTPs can benefit you. In the points given below, you can get a clear idea of what higher RTPs can give you and how they can help minimize your losses.
- Let’s imagine you start with £100 in your bankroll.
- Additionally, let’s assume you play one of any two classical slots:
One gives you an RTP rate of 93%, while the second offers 97%.
- There is a chance of a £7 loss when you play the 93% RTP slot. However, you will be able to recover £93 out of the amount you invested.
- There is a chance of a £3 loss when you play the 97% RTP slot. However, you will be able to recover £97 out of the amount you invested.
In the above example, we can see that players stand to lose less in games with higher RTP. However, a higher RTP does not increase your chances of winning.
Burning Classics is a medium volatility slot title. The game offers maximum potential winnings of 2000x of the stake.
For those not familiar with slot volatility, this refers to a property of the classic slot machine games based on the potential payouts. It is a method of measuring the rewards against the risks. A low volatility slot will offer more frequent but moderate-sized wins, allowing players to play longer on a given bankroll. In high volatility slots, players are faced with a feast or famine situation since they offer you higher wins but with far less frequency.
Burning classics takes a conventional theme and adds some extra features to the gameplay and appearance. The layout of 5 reels and 20 lines with wild substitutions, stacked symbols, a gamble option, and free spins bonuses features all of us are already familiar with. However, there’s no harm with a came using mechanisms that are tried and tested.
The game works great on PCs as well as mobile phones. The right balance is struck between average prize returns and the frequency of winning spins. For fans of retro symbols who like a little flair in the design along with some popular features, Burning Classics is a fantastic option.