The Dogs are back in all of their furry cuteness for part two, but you get a myriad of ways to win this time. The Dog House Megaways Slot is a video slot from Pragmatic Play that uses the Big Time Gaming mega ways engine.
It’s bigger and better now with 6 columns on the reels. There are 117,649 ways to win in the mega ways, and you can have a maximum payout of 12,305x of your wager. There are more bonus features for you to take advantage of in the mega ways slot.
These bonus features include wilds, sticky wilds free spins that can get you up to 20 with 3 – 7 sticky wilds on the reels. The Raining Wilds Free Spins also gets you up to 30 free spins alongside 6 raining wilds on the reels. The payouts in the base game are also better, and you can get as much as 7.5x your stake in the base game. Betting on the win lines start from a minimum of 0.20 coins, and you can choose to go the high route with 100 coins.
About The Dog House Megaways Slot Game
The Dog House Megaways retains the same designs and graphics found in the original slot game. The cover screen has the same pictures of the Beagle, the Pug and the Rottweiler. From there, you’re introduced to the interface and reels screen, where the backdrop changes into that of a nice and plush suburb with picket fences, a mowed lawn and trees in the far distance. The reels are put in a dog’s house, and unlike the 5 reels in the original slot, there are six reels.
On top of the Dog house reels, you’d find four homely-looking dogs, including the Beagle, the Pug, a Shi Tzu and the jolly-looking Rotweiller. The sound effects used are those of dogs’ barking, and the soundtrack that follows the slot is the usual reels sound. The playing cards symbols are present in different colours on the reels, dog-related items, including a dog collar and bone, and the dogs themselves. The Dog House Megaways is playable on all devices.
How To Play The Dog Houe Megaways Slot Online
The reels to the video slot are dynamic as they shift to give a different number of rows. However, the layout is still easy to grasp, and the way to play is just as easy to understand as a normal 5 by 3 slot. To play The Dog House Megaways, these are the steps to take.
- Players should log in to an online casino via a web browser or a mobile app.
- Please search for The Dog House Megaways and click it
- The interface will show you the reels, volatility and the backdrop that follows throughout the screen
- Click the play button to get into the Megaways and proceed to make a bet
- Make a bet using the bet button, and you can adjust the amount by using the + or – buttons
- Select the lines you want to bet on using the lines button, which can also be increased or decreased using the + or – buttons attached
- You can start spinning from a minimum of 0.20 coins
- Also, the value of your coins can be between 0.1 and 0.5, and you can choose a bet between 1 and 10.
- After setting your stake, proceed to spin the reels using the spin button
- The “i” button present is for you to check on more information on the game’s paytable and rules
- You can also customise the online slot in the system’s menu to suit your taste
The graphics of the game can also be adjusted to get the best quality possible from the game. The autoplay feature can be used for spins as low as 10 and as high as 1000. Use the + and – buttons attached to this Autoplay to increase or decrease the number of spins. The turbo mode can be used to speed up spins, and alternatively, you can use the fast play option.
The Dog House Megaways, as one of the dog-themed slot machines, has a variety of dog-related online slot symbols. You’d encounter playing card symbols, dog-related items and different breeds of dogs.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the playing card symbols, while the top-paying symbols are related to dogs and dogs.
- The “J” and “10” playing card symbols – each pays 0.50x your stake for five of a kind on an active payline
- The “A”, “K”, and “Q” playing card symbols – each pays out 1x for five of a kind.
- The bone – pays 1.5x your line bet
- The Green Dog Collar – pays 1.5x your line bet
- The Dachsund – pays 1.5x your line bet
- The Pug – pays 2x your line bet
- The pink Shi Tzu – pays 3x your line bet
- The Rottweiler – pays 7.5x your line bet
The Kennel represents the game’s wild, and the scatter is represented by a red paw print scatter.
The bonus features present in The Dog House Megaways include:
- Wild: This is represented by the Kennel, and it substitutes for every other symbol except bonus symbols to complete winning combinations.
- Sticky Wilds Free Spins: Landing the scatter symbol – red paw print – will trigger this feature. They appear in a group of 3, 4, 5 or 6 to give free spins and sticky wilds on each real. On landing 3 scatters, you get 7 free spins and 2 – 7 sticky wilds, 4 scatters gets you 12 free spins and 2 – 7 sticky wilds, 5 scatters will get you 15 free spins and 2 – 7 sticky wilds, and 6 scatters will give you 20 free spins and 3 – 7 sticky wilds on each reel. The wild symbols that land during this feature have multipliers of 1x, 2x and 3x, and they become sticky till the end of the feature.
- Raining Wilds Free Spins: This feature is also based on the number of scatter symbols landed. When you land 3 scatters, you get 15 free spins and up to 6 raining wilds on each spin; on 4 scatters, you’d get 18 free spins, and up to 6 raining wilds on each spin, 5 scatters you 25 free spins, and 6 raining wilds on each spins, 6 scatters will get you 30 free spins and up to 6 raining wilds on each spin. The raining wilds will randomly be added to the reels with multiplier values of 1x, 2x or 3x.
- Bonus Buy Feature: The buy bonus feature lets you pay 100x your bet amount for an immediate spin where you will get 3 – 6 scatters.
What Symbol Triggers the Dog House Megaways Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The free spins feature is triggered by the red paw print scatter symbol. You can get up to 30 free spins alongside sticky wilds.
Paylines and Stakes
The Dog House Megaways has 117,649 paylines. The minimum stake is at 0.20 coins, and the maximum stake is 100 coins.
The Dog House Megaways Slot Game Software
The Dog House was developed by Pragmatic Play. This developer is known for the top-quality slots they provide and the amazing bonus features involved in their games. The developer is based in Malta and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. Other slots from this developer include:
- The Champions
- The Dog House
- Hot Chili
- The Great Chicken Escape
- The Catfather
- Aztec Gems
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is The Dog Megahouse RTP?
The slot has a high return to player rate of 96.55%. This is a good return to player average.
The Dog House Megaways Slot has high volatility. This means you’ll get generous wins, but it will take time.
This video slot is an upgrade to the original slot, and there is a myriad of ways to win with the Megaways engine. The maximum payout is capped at 12,305x your wager and is sure worth a try from both low-rollers and high-rollers.