American Dad is a popular animated adult comedy series by Seth MacFarlane. It’s one of the most-watched series in the world and rightly so for its whimsical characters. The characters are designed for players to enjoy and are made by the software provider Playtech.
The game is played on five reels, three rows, and 40 paylines. You’d get a cash prize of 750 coins when you land 5 of a kind of the wild symbol, and you can get into the action of the slot for as low as 0.40 coins.
About American Dad Slot Game
The game’s graphics are simple and follow the show’s theme throughout the game. American Dad Slot’s reels are set against an American flag backdrop, and the reels themselves emit the blue and white stars of the flag. On the reels, the symbols are the characters from the show, including Stan, Francine, Hayley, Steve, Klaus, and Roger. You’d come across the soundtrack from the original show as it accompanies the visuals.
How To Play American Dad Slot Online
American Dad Slot is accessible on online casinos and across various platforms on different devices. From your device’s web browser or online, this is how you can play American Dad slot online.
- Log in to your preferred online casino that supports the Playtech software. If you have an account with the casino already, the better
- In the slots category, search for the American Dad slot, and when it pops up, click on it.
- You’d be in the space of the funny animated series, and you can go ahead to spin the reels.
- To make a bet, use the line bet button to set your bet per line. You can make use of the + and – buttons attached to increase or decrease the bet amount.
- Use the info button to get more information on the paytable and game rules
- There’s a system settings menu where you can personalize the game to fit your style. The control for this is found at the bottom left of the reels screen
- Select the number of lines you want to play on using the lines button. There are 40 paylines available.
- You can stake a minimum of 0.40 coins and a maximum of 200 coins.
- When you’re done making a wager, use the spin button to get the reels rolling.
- The autoplay feature is available for making a high number of spins automatically.
- The Turbo mode option allows you to play faster and reduces the time intervals for each spin.
- The volume and Sound FX button helps you turn the soundtrack and sound effects on and off.
American Dad Slot displays the original show’s characters as the symbols of the game.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the playing card symbols, while the top-paying symbols are the characters in the funny animated series.
- The “Q” playing card icon – pays 10 coins, 20 coins, and 40 coins your line bet on landing 3, 4, and 5 of the symbols on an active payline
- The “K” playing card icon – pays 10 coins, 20 coins, and 40 coins your line bet
- The “A” playing card icon – pays 10 coins, 20 coins, and 40 coins your line bet
- Klaus the Fish – pays 20 coins, 40 coins, and 50 coins your line bet
- Steve – pays 25 coins, 50 coins, and 75 coins your line bet
- Hayley – pays 30 coins, 50 coins, and 100 coins your line bet
- Francine – pays 50 coins, 100 coins, and 150 coins your line bet
- Stan Smith – pays 75 coins, 150 coins, and 250 coins your line bet
- Roger (Wild) – pays 125 coins, 300 coins, and 750 coins your line bet
Roger acts as the wild symbol.
American Dad Slot has bonus features that are undoubtedly fascinating and just as rewarding. These bonuses include:
- Wild: This is represented by Roger, the Alien, and he replaces every other symbol on the reels except the Schmooblydong Bonus wheel. It is also the highest paying symbol of the video slot at 750 coins for five of a kind. The Roger symbol helps complete winning combinations this hence increasing your potential payout.
- Schmooblydong Bonus Wheel Symbol: This is the biggest bonus feature on the reels. When landed simultaneously on the first and third wheel, it will help trigger a respin. During the respin, there’s a chance you get to land the symbol again on reel five, which is where you’d get to activate the Free Games feature. Schmooblydong on reel one will help you know what character feature to play, and if it’s on reel 3, it will help power up each feature differently. The symbol on reel five will help you get free spins where you can get 3, 5, 8, 10, or 25 in number. These are the character features present:
- Stacking Stan Feature: Stan will appear stacked in the American way as extra stacks of Stan symbols will be added to the reels beneath an already existing Stan symbol. How many Stan symbols are added per stack is determined by the Schmooblydong bonus wheel on reel 3.
- Roger’s Random Wilds Feature is triggered when Roger comes back from a crazy night out and pukes huge random wilds on each free spin. The number of random wilds added per spin will be determined by the Schmooblydong bonus wheel on reel 3. You can get 2, 3, 5, or 10 random wilds.
- Francine’s Holy Grail Feature – this feature is triggered when you help Klaus reach Francine’s Holy Grail. You’d get this done by landing Klaus the fish patches on random positions on the reels with each free spin. If Francine lands in a position with a Klaus fish patch, she will turn into an expanding wild symbol.
- Hayley Progressive Multiplier Feature – the progressive feature with Hayley will get some good multiplier values. Hayley will collect signatures on each free spin that will increase your multiplier by 1. You’d get multiplier values based on the Schmooblydong bonus wheel on reel 3. Multiplier values that you can begin with include 2x, 3x, 5x, or 10x.
- Wheel and the Legmana Feature – here, a wild path is featured as Wheels, and the Legman chase across the reel will leave a trail of wild symbols on each free spin. The Schmooblydong bonus wheel will determine the number of wilds added to the path on each free spin.
What Symbol Triggers The American Dad Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The Schmooblydong bonus wheel triggers the free spins in American Dad Slot on reels 1, 3, and 5. You can get up to 25 free spins in number.
Paylines and Stakes
American Dad has 40 paylines. You can stake a minimum of 0.40 coins and a maximum of 200 coins. All winning combinations pay from left to right.
American Dad Slot Game Software
American Dad Slot was developed and designed by Playtech. Playtech is one of the most reputable software developers in the online gambling industry. The slot developer started operations as far back as 1999 and is one of the pioneers in the world of online slots. Playtech is based in Europe and is licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. With this, you know there are quality slots and various themes to enjoy from them. Other slots from this developer include:
- A Night Out
- Amazon Wild
- Funky Monkey
- Anaconda Wild II
- Gaelic Luck
- Anaconda Wild
- Samba Brazil
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is American Dad Slot RTP?
The slot has a low return to player rate of 94.14%. This is an RTP below the standard of 96% for most slots.
American Dad is a medium-volatility game. This means you’ll get regular chances at winnings.
American Dad remains one of our favourite animated comedy series. It captures the animated series in the symbols and graphics used, and you get a maximum of 750 coins with the wild symbol. The slot has good bonus features and is inclusive of low-rollers, casual rollers, and high-rollers.