Wanted (Playtech) Slot
Have you ever been involved in a hit-and-run case? Do you know what it is like to be a wanted person? Are you familiar with the Wild West and all of its features? If you want to experience the running around in the Wild West, you should stay with us as Playtech introduces you to a hunter and face-off situation.
Wanted (Playtech) Slot is one where players have to take up the role of being a bounty hunter and combat with dynamite sticks, revolvers, sacks of cash, and dynamite sticks. It features 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 paylines. Some of the features in the slot include rewarding wilds, pick a prize bonus, scatters, and a progressive jackpot feature. There is always a bonus round that allows you to shoot the bandits and get big rewards. This analytical review will tell players more about the slot machine and
About Wanted (Playtech) Slot Game
Playtech has assigned new players to engage in the wanted game. The main job of players is to hunt down the outlaws with others in the game. Those looking to get a fast cash prize with this game would be disappointed because the Wanted (Playtech) Slot would not do that. Only patient players will collect a pretty good bounty.
The outlaws are wanted, whether dead or alive. If you have ever watched any western or pretended to be up against the outlaws in your backyard, you should be familiar with the words Wanted, Dead, or Alive. You can grab a stick and pretend to ride into sunset when you hear the sound of the maracas with the amount of fun the slot is offering. The maracas are the sounds anyone would listen to when they try to gun down the bandits and bad boys, all for a cash reward.
Play this mobile slot for a perfect and beautiful game that is all fun. The reels will make the bandits (Mad Dog, Bandit, and Loco Devil) come alive in the game. The game design and bright graphics are pretty cool and warm to the eyes. Play the game with all features in place and win the jackpot prize. The betting options are payable, and players will be hooked for a long time.
How to Play Wanted (Playtech) Slot Online
Playing the game brings happiness and joy to players as they spin the beautifully coloured reels. The symbols are great, and they pay generously. Creating strategies helps in understanding the dynamics and mechanics. There are demo modes and accurate money versions on the slot for players to try out the game first hand before playing for real cash. The steps below will help players understand the game and set their stakes.
- Hop on to one of your favourite Playtech online casinos and search for Warriors Gold Slot.
- Load the game and wait for the interface to appear on your screen before placing your bets.
- Next, locate the control bar where the coin size, bet, and value are located.
- Determine your desired amount of bet and coin size before spinning the reel.
- Those interested in spinning the reels in fast mode can activate the turbo mode.
- There is a spin button with two arrows facing either side and a stop button beside the turbo button.
- Check the game info for more information on the game settings and the paytable.
Wanted is a Playtech-developed video slot, and its compatibility supersedes just desktop devices. Players can access the mobile slot game anywhere they go and at any time, thanks to the technologies used in developing it. Playtech used HTML5, JS, and FLASH technologies to optimise the Wanted (Playtech) Slot. As a result, you can play the online slot on smartphones with Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems. You can also play the game through your laptops, iPads, and tablet devices.
This fantastic game has several unique features that add to your entertainment and fun. Engage in the demo version to see firsthand how the classic slot works. The autoplay option also helps players spin the reels while doing other things. Asian video slot game has the best symbols when you talk of Wild West slots, and they assure players of great prizes.
The usual high card symbols come in as the low-paying symbols on the reels. In comparison, other symbols present includes the three bandits shouting and touting. Each of the bandits holds a six-shooter. Dynamite, guns, and cash are also part of the symbols.
- The Wild Symbol: This is represented by the Dynamite symbol, and it replaces every other symbol aside from the bonus six-shooter or the moneybag symbols.
- The Six Shooter Bonus: Land the six-shooter gun symbol on reels 1 and 5 and win yourself the bonus mini-game. This bonus feature comes in very often, and players will be happy about the payout. Although the payouts are not huge, the winnings are frequent. The graphics of this feature is better than the click me feature.
- Players should pick a villain and try to gun him down for the click me feature. The Mad Dog is one of the players’ favourites; pick yours.
- You also have to shoot in different hidden spots where the bandits are hiding. Players are given 6 bullets to try with and the less bullet used, the higher the prize.
- Money Bags Feature: This is the regular click me feature we’re used to. Get three of the moneybags landed anywhere on the reels and get you a chance to pick one. These prizes are not huge, but they add some cash to your total win.
What Button Triggers Wanted (Playtech) Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Unfortunately, this slot game does not come with free spins feature, so players will have to make do with other unique features.
Paylines and Stakes
The Wanted (Playtech) Slot layout features 3 rows, 5 reels, and 25 paylines. These betways are not fixed; this allows you to choose the number of paylines you wish to activate per spin. The minimum deposit on this slot game is 0.25, while the maximum bet size is 50.00. There is a progressive jackpot to be won by landing the jackpot symbol.
Wanted (Playtech) Game Software
The game provider for the Wanted (Playtech)Slot is Playtech. The software company has been in existence since 1999 when it started developing content and gaming solutions. Playtech is now the leading game provider in the gaming industry, and it is known to provide only the best gaming solutions to its partners and customers. Some of the popular games developed by Playtech include Age of the Gods, Quantum Roulette, Epic Ape, Halloween Fortune, and Buffalo Blitz, among others.
Playtech also produces the best poker games, bingo games, and casino slots. The company has offices around the globe with thousands of employees. Playtech is appropriately licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and other licensing operators in about 170 countries, and it is also regulated in over 30 jurisdictions.
Here are some other slot games from Playtech that may interest you:
- Wall Street Fever
- Warriors Gold
What Is Wanted (Playtech) Slot RTP?
Wanted (Playtech) Slot has a return to player percentage of 96.03%. This implies that the online slot machine will pay players on average, and it pays well, and the deal is relatively decent. In addition, the bonus games and free spins will push your winnings further than expected.
The slot volatility for the Wanted (Playtech) Slot is medium to high. This volatility means you can go from having moderate risks to huge risks. The level of variance also determines how often the bonus game and free spins get activated. As a result, your winnings can come decently.
Players will get some thrills when they get on the Wanted (Playtech) Slot. The graphics are nothing extraordinary, and players will have the best time on the lot. Unfortunately, there are no free spins or bonus games, but the bonus features are available to hit the proper bankroll.