Top Gun is a slot based on the classic movie; Top Gun. It’s a slot developed by Playtech, and it comes in a five by three grid with 243 paylines. You can bet for as low as 0.25 coins, and you can win as much as 1000x your line bet. As highlighted in this review, there are bonus features to be enjoyed and a lot more
Top Gun is a slot based on the classic movie; Top Gun. It’s a slot developed by Playtech, and it comes in a five by three grid with 243 paylines. You can bet for as low as 0.25 coins, and you can win as much as 1000x your line bet. As highlighted in this review, there are bonus features to be enjoyed and a lot more.
About The Top Gun Slot Game
The licensed slot game comes with a five by three grid, and it has 243 ways to win. It is themed after the famous Top Gun movie. The game takes place in the clouds as expected, and these clouds serve as background to the game. You’d observe lots of blue hues in the match and colours of the American flag occasionally. The biggest star in the movie, Tom Cruise, isn’t present, but you’d find other characters from the movie and playing card icons as standard symbols on the blue reels. You might also find the soundtrack familiar if you’d seen the movie. The visuals and audio effects contribute to the excitement of the fantastic game.
How To Play The Top Gun Slot Online
You can play the enjoyable game on your mobile devices and tablet devices with compatible operating systems. There are no downloads required to play the game, as you can access the game from any online casino that supports the Playtech software from your web browser. You can also choose to use the online casino’s mobile app. These are the steps to take to play the game successfully:
- Begin by logging in to an online casino of your choice that supports the Playtech software. Preferably one you already have an account with.
- Please search for The Top Gun Slot and click on it
- Click the play button to get into the game’s reels screen when it comes up.
- On the reels screen, you’d find the controls to the slot beneath the reels.
- You can use the info button for more information on the game’s rules, paytable, paylines and bonus features.
- You can make a wager using the total bet display and the + and – buttons attached to it.
- You can stake as low as 0.01 coins as high as 125 coins.
- When you’re done making a wager, use the spin button to get the reels moving.
- You can do multiple spins with the autoplay button that’d run automatically.
- There’s the turbo mode to speed up your spins, as that’d reduce the time interval between consecutive spins.
- You’d see options to modify your volume and intro screen features.
- The volume and Sound FX button help you turn the soundtrack and sound effects off and on.
- There’s a skip screen option to slide to the next screen when you need the game to go faster.
The autoplay feature lets you have multiple spins that will run automatically for a minimum of 10 reels and a maximum of 100 spins. Use the + or – buttons to increase or decrease the number of spins. The mobile or desktop version gives you fantastic gaming quality and experience.
The interactive features found in the slot include the game symbols, bonus features and modern controls. The game symbols include playing card icons and characters from famous movies.
The paytable features low-paying and higher-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the playing card symbols, while the top-paying symbols are character symbols from the classic film.
- The “J” playing card icon – pays 5x, 15x, or 25x your line bet on landing 3, 4 or 5 of the symbols on an active payline.
- The “Q” playing card icon – pays 5x, 15x or 25x your line bet.
- The “K” playing card icon – pays 10x, 25x or 50x your line bet.
- The “A” playing card icon – pays 10x, 25x or 50x your line bet.
- The aviator glasses – pays 15x, 50x or 100x your line bet.
- The Jacket – pays 15x, 50x or 100x your line bet.
- Jasper – pays 25x, 75x or 150x your line bet.
- Stringer – pays 25x, 75x or 150x your line bet.
- Goose – pays 50x, 150x or 500x your line bet.
- Iceman – pays 50x, 150x or 500x your line bet.
- Charlie – pays 100x, 250x or 1000x your line bet.
There are bonus games featured in the Top Gun video slot, and they include the Dogfight Wilds feature and the Danger Zone Free Games feature as signing bonuses. There’s also the substituting wilds to help you boost your wins and winning combination chances. These bonuses will keep things exciting and fast-paced in the game.
- The Top Gun Wild: A top gun wild symbol is represented by a badge that says “Top Gun.” This symbol can substitute for other symbols on the reels other than scatter symbols and bonus symbols in the base game. This way, winning combinations are completed, and your payouts are boosted.
- Dogfight Wilds Feature: This unique feature can be triggered randomly on any single spin. You’d observe a wingman fly onto the screen and let off a missile barrage. If any position on the reels is hit by the rocket, it will turn into a wild symbol. When this missile lock is activated, any situation between 1 and 15 can turn into wilds. You’d also get a payout for all the newly added wilds in these positions.
- Danger Zone Free Games Feature: This bonus feature is triggered when you land a fighter jet scatter symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5 on the same spin. You’d be rewarded with eight free spins, and the Dogfight wilds feature during these bonus spins. You’d be given more opportunities to land extra wilds and create great winning combinations.
What Symbol Triggers The Top Gun Slot Bonus Free Spins?
There are free spins present in the slot game, which is gotten in the Danger Zone Free Games feature. For example, you’d get up to 8 free spins in the game when you land the scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5. A fighter jet symbol represents this scatter symbol. During the spins, the Dogfight wilds feature will be active, and you can get more opportunities to land wilds and get more winning combinations.
Paylines and Stakes
Top Gun has 243 paylines. You can stake a minimum of 0.25 coins and a maximum of 125 coins. All winning combinations pay from left to right.
Top Gun Slot Game Software
Playtech is the developer and designer of the Top Gun slot. Playtech is well-known in the online gambling industry as a veteran in the business. Established in 1999, the developer has become one of the authorities on online video slots and other casino games. This developer has over 800 game releases, and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission licenses them. Other spaces from the bevvy of slot games from this developer include:
- Gem Splash Marilyn Monroe Slot
- Secrets Of The Amazon Slot
- Buccaneer Bells Fire Blaze Golden Slot
- Tinder Box Slot
- Crusade: Empire Treasures Slot
- Toads Gift Slot
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is The Top Gun Slot’s RTP?
The slot has an average return to player rate of 94.51%. This percentage is an RTP below the standard of 96% for most places but still promises decent returns to players. This RTP implies that for each coin spent on 100 spins, you’d get back an average of 94 – 95 coins.
The brilliant slot game is a medium/high-variance game, and this volatility means you’ll get regular chances at winnings.
Playing the Top Gun slot for real money will have you reeling in good returns with the slot’s RTP and variance. It’s a game with good graphics and great bonus features to keep you immersed from start to finish. Its betting range calls for low rolling players and casual players. And you can win as much as 1000x your line bet, which is an okay value for casual players.