This game is a video slot game developed by Playtech for adrenaline lovers. The game is played on a five by three grid and comes with 50 paylines. It is set in an amusement park where you can spend the whole day having fun.
This game is a video slot game developed by Playtech for adrenaline lovers. The game is played on a five by three grid and comes with 50 paylines. It is set in an amusement park where you can spend the whole day having fun. You can play for as low as 0.01 coins, and there are as many as 10000 coins to be won. See more about the exciting game in this review!
About The Thrill Seekers Slot Game
Thrill Seekers is an adventurous slot for fun-seekers, and it plays on a five by three grid with 50 paylines. The video slot takes place in a park with roller coasters in the background and game shops where you can win toys and others. It’s a colourful slot with various colours on the reels, controls, and background. You’d come across fun, colourful symbols on the reels, and there are sound effects and a soundtrack to accompany your adventure in the park.
How To Play The Thrill Seekers Slot Online
The Adrenaline-fuelled slot can be played on mobile devices such as smartphones, smartwatches and tablet devices. You can also play on your laptops or desktops as the game can be accessed from your web browser. There are no downloads needed to play the video slot, and you can take these steps to play the video game.
- Begin by logging in to an online casino of your choice that supports the Playtech software. The online casino chosen will preferable be one you already have an account with.
- In the game’s video slots category, seek the Thrill Seekers slot and click on it when it comes up.
- When it comes up, click the continue button on the game’s interface to be launched into the reels screen.
- You’d see the colourful controls on the reels screen to take charge of the game left of your slot; you will find the paytable button that takes you to the game’s info screen. Here, you can see the game’s paylines, symbols and bonus features.
- To get started, click the bet button to set a wager. You’d see + to the right and – buttons to increase and decrease the bet amount.
- You can choose to bet the maximum amount possible.
- Also, you can select the number of pay lines you want to bet on using the “lines +1” or “lines +5” buttons.
- When you’ve completed setting your stake and selecting the number of lines, you can use the spin button.
- You can stake a minimum of 0.01 coins and a maximum of 250 coins.
- You can also use the autoplay button for multiple spins to run automatically.
- In the game settings, you’d find the volume and Sound FX button helps you turn off and on the soundtrack and sound effects.
- There’s a skip screen option to slide to the next screen when you need the game to go faster.
The autoplay feature lets you have multiple spins that will run automatically for a minimum of 10 reels and a maximum of 100 spins. Use the + or – buttons to increase or decrease the number of spins. The mobile or desktop version gives you fantastic gaming quality and experience.
The fun slot comes with intriguing bonus features, fun game symbols and modern controls. Game symbols found on the reels include candies in different forms and characters you’d find in a fun amusement park.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the different confectioneries, while the top-paying logos are the pirate boat, a haunted house and a fun rollercoaster.
- The umbrella stick candies – pay five coins, 15 coins or 50 coins; your line bet on landing 3, 4 or 5 of the symbols on an active payline
- The soda – pays five coins, 20 coins or 75 coins; your line bet
- The ice cream with multiple layers – pays ten coins, 30 coins or 100 coins; your line bet
- The cotton candies – pay ten coins, 40 coins or 125 coins; your line bet
- The popcorn – pays 15 coins, 50 coins or 150 coins; your line bet
- The fun boat – pays one coin, 20 coins, 70 coins or 200 coins; your line bets on landing 2, 3, 4 or 5 of the symbols on an active payline
- The haunted house – pays two coins, 25 coins, 100 coins or 400 coins; your line bet
- The rollercoaster with fun clowns – pays two coins, 40 coins, 150 coins or 500 coins; your line bet
- The attraction ticket scatter – pays ten coins, 50 coins or 200 coins your line bet
- The clown wild – pays ten coins, 200 coins, 2000 coins or 10000 coins; your line bet on landing 2, 3, 4 or 5 of the symbols on an active payline
The Thrill Seekers slot is an online slot machine with bonus symbols that trigger bonus games to increase your payouts and make your adventure for fun better. These unique features include substituting wild symbols and a free games bonus. You’d get free spins and multiplier values in the free games feature.
- The Wild Symbol: This is represented by the fat, jolly-looking clown, and he performs the typical job of a wild by substituting for all symbols on the reels other than scatter symbols. This feature will help you complete your winning combinations, increasing your payouts and creating more opportunities for landing winning combinations.
- The Scatter Symbol and Free Spins: The scatter symbol triggers the free spins. An attraction ticket represents this scatter symbol. Landing 3 or more of these tickets will get you at least 10 free spins. During these spins, your payouts will be subjected to a 2x multiplier. Hence, all your wins are doubled. Also, the fun game is a hammer bonus game. If three or more hammer symbols spin into the view during your free spins, it’ll launch a bonus game where you need to press a button to swing the hammer: the harder you hit, the more your wins in the exciting slot. You’d be paid your bonus wins at the end of the game.
What Symbol Triggers The Thrill Seekers Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The 50-payline video slot comes with free spins that can be won when you land scatter symbols on the reels. An attraction ticket represents these scatter characters. Landing 3 or more of these scatter symbols on the reels will get you ten free spins and a 2x multiplier for your wins. You can also land a hammer bonus game during the round to help increase your payouts.
Paylines and Stakes
Thrill Seekers has 50 paylines. You can stake a minimum of 0.01 coins and a maximum of 250 coins. All winning combinations pay from left to right.
Thrill Seekers Slot Game Software
Playtech is the developer and designer of the Thrill Seekers slot game. This game provider is well-known in the online gambling industry as a veteran with many casino games to its name. Playtech has a wide range of games, from sportsbook games to table games. The online casino software providers create slots with an array of features that will keep you immersed. The United Kingdom Gambling Commission licenses Playtech. Other slots from this developer include:
- Age Of The Gods: Norse King Of Asgard Slot
- The Dark Knight Rises Slot
- The Queen’s Curse Empire Treasures Slot
- Ronnie O’ Sullivan: Sporting Legends Slot
- Khonsu God Of Moon Mega Fire Blaze Slot
- Tiger Claw Slot
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is The Thrill Seekers Slot’s RTP?
The slot has an average return to player rate of 95.25%. This percentage is an RTP that implies each coin spent on 100 spins, and you get an average of 95 coins back.
Thrill Seekers slot is a medium volatility game. This volatility means you’ll get regular chances at winnings.
Adrenaline Junkies are in for a treat in this amusement park-themed video slot game. The video slot portrays a fun day at the park with candy canes, soda, popcorn, clowns, rollercoasters and clowns. You can win as many as 10000 coins your line bet with the clown symbols. The betting range accommodates low-rollers and casual players.