The Hand of Midas is an ancient Greek-themed video slot with a 5 by 3 grid and 20 paylines. It is a newly released slot with fascinating designs and interactive features. You’d see the main character, Midas, sitting on a throne with his gold crown on from the opening screen.
The Hand Of Midas Slot
The story of Midas in Greek mythology remains fascinating each time it’s told. Midas was the man with the superpower to turn whatever he touched into gold. Although it seemed like the best power a man could have, it soon turned into an ability that slowly led to his death.
This story has now been made into a video slot by the innovative software games developer, Pragmatic Play. It’s time for your spins to turn to riches in this 5 by 3 grid slot, as you can bet on any number of lines from the 20 paylines available. With the bonus features included, you can win up to 5000x your wager in the video slot.
About The Hand Of Midas Slot Game
The reels are encased in solid gold, and you’d find the hand of Midas holding a gold-framed multiplier value by the right.
This backdrop continues throughout the reels screen, and as you’d expect, there are lots of gold items on the reels of the slot. You’d encounter symbols such as the playing card symbols carved in stone and solid gold. They include 10s, Jacks, Queens, Kings and Aces. Other symbols include a golden goblet with red wine, a bowl of fruit, Dionysus, Midas’s Daughter, a treasure chest filled with gold coins, a wizard and Midas himself. The game is playable across various platforms.
How To Play The Hand Of Midas Slot Online
The Hand Of Midas can be accessed on an online casino from your mobile devices or desktops. There are no downloads needed, and from your web browser or online casino’s mobile application, these are what you need to know to play the Hand Of Midas.
- Begin by logging in to an online casino of your choice. If it supports Pragmatic Play and you already have an account with them, the better.
- Please search for the Hand Of Midas and click on it
- You’ll see Midas in his regalia on the cover screen, surrounded by ruins, gold and statues
- Click play to get into winning the riches of Midas
- To spin the reels, use the bet button to set a stake for as low as 0.20 coins in total per spin
- Select the lines you’d be betting on from the active paylines available
- When you’re done setting your stake, tap on the spin button to get the reels moving manually
- There’s an “i” button for more information on the video slot concerning the paytable and game rules
- The system menu is there to the left of the screen for customisation of the slot to suit your style
- The volume button/sound FX is also available to mute and unmute the soundtrack and sound effects
- There’s also a skip screen option that lets you slide past screens
- You can use the Autoplay feature for multiple spins to run automatically
The autoplay feature lets you make a high number of spins while you do something else. You can increase or decrease the number using the + or – button attached to the feature. The turbo mode and fast play options are there to hasten the spins.
As one of the Greek-themed slot machines, The Hand Of Midas has a variety of Gold symbols to fit the history of the king, Midas. There’s a decent payout for each of them, from the playing card symbols to the other premium symbols you’d find.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the playing card symbols, while the top-paying symbols are the gold items and humans.
- The “10” playing card symbol – pays 2x, 5x, or 25x your line bet on landing 3, 4 or 5 of the symbols on an active payline
- The Jack card icon – pays 2x, 5x, or 25x your line bet on landing 3, 4 or 5 of the symbols on an active payline
- The Queen card icon – pays 2x, 5x, or 25x your line bet on landing 3, 4 or 5 of the symbols on an active payline
- The King card icon – pays 5x, 10x or 50x your line bet
- The Ace card icon – pays 5x, 10x or 50x your line bet
- The Goblet with red wine – pays 10x, 20x or 100x your line bet
- The Bowl of Fruits – pays 12.5x, 25x or 15x your line bet
- The Treasure with Gold coins – pays 20x, 50x or 200x your line bet
- Dionysus; Midas’s Daughter – pays 25x, 70x or 250x your line bet
- The old wizard – pays 30x, 100x or 300x your line bet
- King Midas – pays 40x, 120x or 400x your line bet on landing 3, 4 or 5 of the symbols on an active payline
The Hand Of Midas features 4 bonus features, and these include:
- Wild: A wild symbol substitutes for other symbols in the game except for the scatter symbol. This helps complete winning combinations.
- Multiplier Wilds Feature: This feature is triggered when a wild symbol lands and a random multiplier value is awarded. This value can either be 1x, 2x or 3x, and your payouts will be multiplied by either of these values. If you land multiple wilds, the multiplier values attached will be added together and multiplied by your payout.
- Free Spins Feature: This feature is activated by the Hand of Midas scatter symbol. Landing 3 or more of these symbols will trigger up to 45 free spins. For every scatter that triggers the free spins, there’d be 3 mini reels that’d contain 1, 2 or 3 spins which will then spin to reveal more free spins. With 3 scatter, you can get a minimum of 9 free spins and a maximum of 27 free spins; on 4 scatters, you’d get 12 free spins at a minimum and 36 free spins at a maximum; on 5 scatters, you’d get 15 free spins minimum and 45 free spins maximum.
Also, this feature comes with a multiplier value and, each time wildlands, will remain sticky throughout the free spins feature. This multiplier also increased by a value of 1, 2, or 3 at random. With this, you can get 10x, 20x, or 30x your stake.
- Buy Free Spins Feature: Rather than wait for scatters to land, you can buy your way into free spins with this feature. You will be presented with three options: 3 scatter symbols for 100x your total stake, 4 scatter symbols for 200x your total stake and 5 scatters for 300x your stake.
- The Ante Bet Feature: The ante bet feature increases your chances of triggering free spins by 2x. However, you’d have to pay 25% more your wager.
What Symbol Triggers The Hand Of Midas Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The free spins feature in the Hand Of Midas Slot is triggered by the hand of Midas scatter symbols.
Paylines and Stakes
The Hand Of Midas has 20 paylines. You can bet a minimum of 0.20 coins and a maximum of 100 coins.
The Hand Of Midas Slot Game Software
The Hand Of Midas Slot is developed by Pragmatic Play. Pragmatic Play was founded in 2015 in Malta and is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The developer has over 190 top-quality slots with enough profits in payouts for players. Other slots from this developer include:
- The Great Chicken Escape
- Hot Safari
- The Tiger Warrior
- Big Juan
- The Dog House
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is The Hand Of Midas RTP?
The slot has a high return to player rate of 96.54%. This is an RTP above the standard RTP of most slots.
The Hand Of Midas is a high volatility game. This means you’ll get generous wins, but they’ll come slowly.
The Hand Of Midas is a slot filled with gold and riches waiting for players of all ranks to come harvest. Pragmatic Play has involved modern interactive features in the slot for easy control, and players are sure to have a great time with the slot.