If you are familiar with the legendary Swedish rock band from Europe, then you will find this slot quite interesting. The game is based on one of the biggest musical smashes in the world, which featured the Final Countdown soundtrack, released in 1986.
Table of Contents
If this music could cause such an uproar many years ago, imagine theming a slot game around it in 2019! Well, that’s what The Final Countdown Slot is all about.
The game has a lot of electrifying thrills to offer slot fans, yes just like the band tours back in the days. There are cloned reels, which slot fans might remember in the Queen of Riches slot, and there are also free spins, super mega wins, and huge multipliers, all these ongoing while the Final Countdown soundtrack bubbles away in the background! This online slot review will take you on one of those tours, to check out what makes this game so much fun to play!
About The Final Countdown Slot
The game is a 2019-released slot by Big Time Gaming. It is themed after the European Rock band who were the stars back in the 1900s. It has superb graphics of courses, the likes of which players would expect from BTG. The theme is perfectly matched with the game’s lyrics, and the characters too fit into the whole scenery.
The reels are set up against a cityscape with high-rise buildings, and silhouettes of blue sky showing in the background. There are colourful beams of light shining against the skyscraper buildings in the night sky. There is also appealing music playing in the background, while players are busy spinning and winning.
Just like volatile slots such as Danger High Voltage slot, this game also does well in the department of interactive features. The symbols are regular symbols lighted with neon colours, while there are also jewels that are quite colourful too. There are lots of bonuses up for grabs. Their game has two major bonus rounds, which are both free spins. The game has a lot of other features that will thrill players, of course, although most of the features are triggered with the symbols lining in a single direction.
How To Play The Final Countdown Slot Online
This casino game is quite easy to play, it however has a demo game mode for players who want to try things out before going all-in with real money. You can play the base game as explained below:
- Open your favourite online casino or bingo site, and search the game in the games collections on the casino. Then select and load the game.
- Allow the game to load before you use the arrow keys to toggle between the bet sizes.
- The SPIN button is on the right-hand side of the screen. You can tap it to set the reel in motion.
- You can also use the autoplay function to choose several spins and watch as the reels spin continuously until it reaches the number of spins you set or exceeds the specified loss limit.
The game can be played on various types of devices. It is compatible with desktop computers and laptops as long as there is a stable internet connection. The mobile device users will also find it comfortable playing the game on the go, with just their Android and iPhones. In case you prefer to use a tablet device, you can also rest assured of smooth gameplay on this slot.
There are of course lots of interactive features on this slot game. These are represented by the game’s special symbols that award varying multipliers when landed in a winning combo. There are also some bonus features, wild symbols, scatter symbols, and other extra features that give huge wins. Then players can witness the massive multiplier wins themselves.
The game has both high-value and standard symbols. The low-value symbols are represented by the traditional card symbols that are popularly found on online casinos. These include the A through to 10, but in this case, the symbols are displayed in neon-bright colours to fit right into the game’s colourful theme. Then there are the premium symbols which are the colourful jewels.
The game also has two base game wild symbols, which are depicted by the two sexes. The first character is the female astronaut, while the male astronaut is the other wild symbol. The symbols can be matched to win by landing matching symbols on the adjacent reels, although you might still have to follow some guidelines. You can also line up 3 or more symbols to win here.
- Reel Clone Feature: This cloning reels bonus feature has a chance of coming into action during any spin. When it does come, it will synchronize 2-4 reels into identical reels, and the spinning on the two synchronized reels will be that of identical symbols. This will boost the chance of landing a winning combo. This feature can also link the 2-5 reels, thereby creating massive wins and a wild multiplier. Under this feature, there is a chance for the clone wild symbols to also line up and give a winning combo and cans also trigger the free spins round, when there are more than 3 scatter symbols involved in the combinations. When the huge wild symbols appear on the reel under this bonus feature, they become increased in size and turn to velocity wilds to generate huge win potential for players to further win on the slot.
- Free Spins Feature: The free spins feature is triggered by landing 3 scatter symbols during the base game. There are two types of free spins, which can be applied to your wins. When you land three of the Final Countdown scatter bonus symbol, you will trigger the free spins and receive 8 free spins from this round. This feature also triggers the extra-large wild symbols to appear and boost your wins.
What Button Triggers The Final Countdown Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The bonus game is triggered by landing three or more of the bonus scatter symbol, and this is for the normal bonus spins. But landing three or more of the bonus symbols can also trigger the Final Countdown free spins bonus.
Paylines and Stakes
The game has 4,096 paylines, and up to 36,000x multiplier that will make you headbang to the soundtrack when you land it. The maximum stake allowed here is just £20, while the minimum is £0.2 per spin.
The Final Countdown Slot Game Software
The game’s software provider is Big Time Gaming, and they are one of the most prominent game developers in the iGaming world with slots like Monopoly Megaways and Vegas Dreams. The company is renowned for producing games with high payouts and huge cash prizes to players, which is why they boast of always providing “Big Wins” for players. BTG has released a lot of games on online casinos and is a registered company with its headquarters in NSW.
What Is The Final Countdown Slot RTP?
Like a lot of games from Big Time Gaming, this slot had a return to player rate that is way above average. The value of the RTP is 96.65%, and players will therefore get that same unit out of every 100 units of bets they place on the slot.
It’s not every time we see this, but this game is a high volatility. This is good news for jackpot hunters because even though the big wins will not come frequently when they do come, it will be very massive and rewarding for players, you can take this as a reward for patience.
There are lots of slot games themed after a rock band, and this game is one of the best ones. It has superb graphics, excellent animations, and a cool soundtrack to match. There are lots of sceneries behind the game, with potential wins flourishing on the slot.
The game has a lot of bonus features and special features that keep any slot fan in good as they spin and flow with the rhymes. Players can win real cash while playing on the slot, because of the fair RTP and the fact that it is a very volatile game. This online slot is surely good for anyone who loves the scenes of the city, the excitements of parties, and the thrills of landing jackpots.