Allow yourself to be captivated into the realm of Polish myths and tales with this 5-reel, 30-payline slot made by NetEnt, which is one of those games that you’ll return to time and time again.
Tales of Krakow Slot
On your journey, you’ll find the Polish fairy Rusalka, the Krakow Trumpeter, and the Krakow Dragon. King Boleslaw and a few other notable figures provide fascinating tales from a bygone era. Now is your chance to discover truth and fiction as you go through this review alongside us.
About Tales of Krakow Slot Game
If you go through Krakow at night, you’ll meet plenty of scary monsters from local folklore. The first time you sight the Dragon is over the city of Krakow. He will make a lot of noise and embark on a violent rampage. You will have to challenge him to progress, as he is the Bonus sign, but you need not worry. Spoiler alert: the Dragon will be duped; he will consume a large amount of water and then burst.
You can say goodbye to your soul because the second creature will suck it out of you. There’s a Polish fairy known as Rusalka hidden in the woods nearby. You will see the trumpeter on your trip through Krakow. He will play his trumpet and sacrifice his life to save the city. In addition, there is King Boleslaw, the saviour. He will be at your service if you should require him. No matter what, you will be stuck with the Devil, but his help is pricey.
This slot is filled with entertaining characters, each with a funny voice. Every time you land paylines, you’ll be treated to a dynamic soundtrack that incorporates a mix of musical pieces. The graphics are pretty impressive, and the wild Devil looks as if he’s more grumpy than malevolent. There are plenty of eye-catching animations in the interface, especially when you split open an egg or two. The Scatter sign (King Boleslaw) is also worthy of note.
How to Play the Tales of Krakow Slot Online
Playing Tales of Krakow Slot is a straightforward experience accessible to players of all skill levels. Follow the steps below to access this slot:
- Navigate to “Tales of Krakow” by clicking on the “Swipe and Roll.”
- To view your deposit balance, select the “Options” menu option from the main menu.
- The “Coin value” option allows you to select a value ranging from 0.01 to 1. With the arrow buttons, you can make changes to the size of your stake. It is possible to calculate the Max Stake value for each payline by multiplying the bet per line by the number of selected paylines.
- The default autoplay settings for this game are those used by NetEnt. This feature allows you to change the number of consecutive reel revolutions that appear on the screen. To get started, spin the game.
A game with folkloric themes should be brimming with unique features, and Tales of Krakow indeed does not lack them. The following are the features this slot has:
The wild symbol: This is symbolized by the red demon head. As a wild, this character will replace all other icons on the reels, excluding scatters and bonus symbols, to produce a winning combination. If five of these symbols appear on a winning pay line, you will receive a maximum payout of 7,500 coins.
Scatter Symbol: The Scatter represents a gold-plated king on a white horse who’s riding off into the sunset. You will get a set of 12 Free Spins when three or more symbols appear on the reels. This amount is chosen by default. Not only does the Scatter provide you with a triple payout from free spins, but the extra game victories it provides also are not masked by this attractive feature.
Characters from the Tales of Krakow Slot range from high- to low-value. The following symbols are in this list:
- A green-haired elf — £250, £60, £15 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- A mouse with a pair of boots — £500, £100, £10 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- A trumpeter — £500, £100, £50 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- 10 — £75, £15, £2 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- J — £75, £15, £2 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Q — £100, £25, £15 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- K — £100, £25, £15 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- A — £125, £50, £10 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
The Tales of Krakow video slot includes the following bonuses:
- Dragon Egg Bonus game: After you hit three or more icons with a glum green dragon on this NetEnt online slot, you can play the Dragon Egg Bonus game. Even though it’s simply a “pick-a-win” game, it features three levels of play, with additional winnings granted for every successful move.The minimum amount you may wager is one cent, and the maximum is£60, with a chance of winning a jackpot of 30,000 coins.
- Free Spins: The Free Spins feature can be triggered using King Boleslaw as the Scatter symbol. Three King Boleslaw symbols on the reels will activate this bonus and provide you with free spins. Scatter symbols are also multiplied by the overall bet when this is done.
What Symbol Triggers the Tales of Krakow Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Three or more scatter will activate 12 Free Spins, and all wins are tripled during the Free Spins round.
Paylines and Stakes
Players can stake on a total of 30 different bet lines, which can be customized to suit their unique preferences. You can do this by using the ‘Bet Lines’ button or selecting a specific number from one of the reels’ sides.
Additional flexibility is possible when it comes to the wager you place, beginning with the coin value. From here, you may choose between £0.01 and £0.50, and you can also adjust the bet level between one and four. You can place an overall high wager of £60 per round by increasing these to their highest values.
The Tales of Krakow Slot Software
NetEnt was launched in 1996 by one of Scandinavia’s largest off-line casinos. Part of the Swedish software provider’s success comes from being one of Scandinavia’s leading off-line casino operators. The experience is found in the pioneer’s dozens of casino games.
But with so many casino games, you can’t be sure. Not if online casinos refuse to offer them. This does not apply to NetEnt games, as dozens of online casinos are proud to be part of the extensive network that offers them. Because there are too many, we’ve listed a few of their notable slot below:
- Swipe and Roll Slot
- Temple of Nudges Slot
- Asgardian Stones Slot
- Attraction Slot
- The Funky Seventies Slot
- Beach Slot
- Beetle Frenzy Slot
What is the Tales of Krakow Slot RTP?
Tales of Krakow’s RTP (Return to Player) ratio is 93.3 % which is relatively low compared to other online video slots.
Tales of Krakow is a video slot with low to medium volatility.
We think it’s fantastic when online video slots dive into a nation’s past, and Poland certainly has one, particularly when it comes to royalty and folklore. Tales of Krakow, produced by NetEnt, combines several different stories into one game, including those of Boleslaw I the Brave, Poland’s first monarch, the Wawel Dragon, a famous dragon in Polish legend, and the trumpeter of Krakow, a fantastic tale to read and experience.
As previously said, they are all featured in this game, appearing in great form as reel icons. The game’s backdrop is a deep blue night sky with a giant bright moon in the top right-hand corner. Clouds pass by intermittently, and diverse background noises offer you a plethora of mystery and excitement.
Mountains and small settlements can also be seen in the beautifully designed scenery in the game’s theme. This game consists of a variety of extra features in addition to the standard gameplay, so you can be assured that you’re playing a superior product with several perks and benefits.