It’s another journey to space and an adventure between galaxies in this Starquest slot. Get your spacesuit and be ready to discover the riches of Outerspace.
Big Time Gaming is the developer of this online slot, and like many games from the company, its functionality over aesthetics. Starquest Slot has 6 reels and 6 rows, and there are 117,649 ways to win.
Big Time Gaming’s Starquest takes us to a frenzy of activities on a Megaways game engine. The slot promises exciting gameplay with its symbols and bonus features. Bonus features you’d encounter include the game’s wilds, which mostly appears stacked. Multipliers will lead you to massive payouts, and the paylines pay both ways. There’s also the respin wild, which helps trigger free spins.
About Starquest Slot Game
Starquest Slot is a space-themed video slot game with a 6×6 layout and 117,649 win lines. The video slot was released in 2016, and although with basic visuals, it boasts that all graphics and features incorporated are modern. On the game’s outlook, the opening screen is that of an astronaut with a spacesuit and a space gun, in outer space, ready to fight. You’d see colourful asteroids flying past in the galaxy, which gives a colourful harmony to the game.
The reels on an outer-space themed background are transparent and suspended over the planetary scene. The soundtrack is a fast tempo that will keep the player on edge and in sync with the fast-paced action of the slot. You’d find the bold Starquest logo on the reels, a heroine in a skin-tight suit, gems and playing card symbols on the reels,
How To Play Starquest Slot Slot Online
Starquest Slot, like many other slots from Big Time Gaming, is easy to play from suitable devices and can be done through the following steps.
- Start by logging in to the account you have with an online casino of your choice. If you’re new to the gambling world, you can always register
- Search for the Starquest Slot game and when you see it, click on play and wait for the interface to come on
- After the interface comes on, all the displays are laid on the screen and you’d see buttons to tap that’d let you make a bet, increase coins or use the autoplay feature
- The symbols and their payout will be displayed on the opening screen, information on the bonuses to be won will also be displayed
- To make a bet, use the bet maximum or minimum buttons. You can also adjust the bet using the right arrow button and left arrow button you’d find under the bet display. When you’ve specified the amount you want to bet and the value of the coin, you can then use the spins button
- After setting your stake, tap on the “Start” button to spin the reels manually and begin playing
On the screen, you’d find displays that show your coins balance, how many coins you have in play, your bet amount and your wins. The Autoplay feature helps in the automatic spin of the reels and can go from a minimum of 5 times to a maximum of 100 times. When you click on the “Autoplay” button, spin options come up, and you get to choose the number of automatic spins you want.
You can play Starquest Slot from your mobile devices or desktops and laptops. Playing from your mobile device, you can use an online casino’s application and use the web browser of a laptop or desktop. The most desired devices for playing are Android phones, iOS devices, Windows and macOS laptops.
Starquest Slot is one of the space-themed slot machines and has a variety of online slot symbols that are more of the traditional slots than moderns. You’d encounter playing card symbols, gems in different colours and the Heroine in a skin-tight suit.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the playing cards, while the top-paying symbols are the gems,
- The “A” playing card – pays 0.1x, 0.20x, 0..50x and 0.75x your line bet on landing 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- The green gem – pays 0.15x, 0.30x, 0.75x and 1.00 your line bet on landing 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- The blue gem – pays 0.15x, 0.40x, 1.0x and 1.50 your line bet
- The red gem – pays 0.25x, 0.50x, 2.00x and 3.00x your line bet
- The Starquest logo – pays 0.40x, 0.75x, 1.50x, 5.00x and 15.00x your line bet on landing 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 on a payline.
The other playing card,s J, K, Q, 9 and 10, are also of low paying value as the A card. The Heroine herself represents the wild symbol.
The Starquest Slot holds extra features to attract players. They include wild, which can appear stacked, respin wilds, and multipliers. The slot machine layout makes for dynamic and multiple ways to land bonus symbols.
- The Wild: There is a standard wild which is represented by the Heroine herself and will replace all symbols except bonus symbols to complete a winning combination.
- The Stacked Wild: This is also known as the full-reel wilds which cover the entire reels once they appear and carry a certain win multiplier with them It is also carried out by the Heroine who can appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 and counts as 5 symbols. If you get two or more stacked wilds on the reels, all multipliers will be combined. A wild will carry a maximum multiplier of 5x.
- Respin Wild: A stacked wild will trigger the Respins wilds feature, while the wild is locked on its position. If a new stacked wild is landed, respins will continue and the multipliers on Wilds will increase by one. The feature is over once there are no more wilds landed on the reels.
What Symbol Triggers Starquest Slot Bonus Free Spins?
This space-themed video slot with 117,649 ways to win features a free spins bonus known as the Respin Wild. The bonus is triggered by the stacked, and a stacked wild will trigger the Respin wilds feature while the wild is locked on its position. If a new stacked wild is landed, respins will continue, and the multipliers on Wilds will increase by one.
Paylines and Stakes
Starquest Slot has 117,649 ways to win. You can stake as little as 0.20 coins and as much as 20 coins. The megaways mechanic also gives wins from either way of the slot, either left to right or right or left.
Starquest Slot Slot Game Software
Starquest Slot is a Big Time Gaming-powered video slot. Big Time Gaming is one of the new generations of software developers but was founded by top gaming experts globally. It is based in Australia and is licensed by Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Their games are available in several countries and languages like Russian, Japanese, and Chinese. The company prides itself on being amongst the best for innovation and unconventional slots. Some of its well-known slots include:
What is Starquest Slot RTP?
The Starquest Slot has a high return to player rate of 96.22%. This ranges from many online slots that keep their RTP benchmark at 96%, and it also means there are decent returns for the player.
Starquest Slots volatility is pegged at the medium mark, and this means you’ll get regular chances at winnings.
Big Time Gaming has been in a row with the Megaway mechanics, and all their slots based on the game engine have lived to our expectations in gameplay and payouts. With the RTP and jackpot involved, casual players and high rollers should try out this game.