Spotlight Sports Supplies Superfeed Powered New Pre-Play & In-Play Packages

Spotlight Sports Group has published a variety of new pre-play and in-play packages powered by its Superfeed multimedia engine ahead of the new football season.

The new bundles would expand Spotlight Sports Group’s football coverage to include more teams and leagues than ever before, according to the company.

Spotlight Sports Group’s Head of Digital, Will Fyler, explained: “Euro 2020 has been an amazing tournament and the appetite for football content has grown throughout. Heads are now turning to the return of the domestic season. 

Covering more games than before

“Ahead of the big kick-off, we’ve expanded our football coverage to cover more games than ever before. 

“We are utilising AI and our editorial experts to provide insights, projections and verdicts to engage your audience days before the match and all the way through to the final whistle.”

Superfeed will combine Spotlight Sports Group’s material into one offering, delivering pre-match football content from more than 20,000 matches from every league throughout Europe via API or widget integration.

The results of the analysis are then utilised to generate projections, insights, and judgements that are shown alongside the relevant markets, allowing gaming operators to increase bettor participation.

Fyler added: “Our research shows bettors are knowledgeable on 5 percent of events, however, our Superfeed engine can provide insight and analysis on the other 95 percent of football events on your sportsbook. The product makes more events matter to bettors and is second to none in the marketplace.”

joe profile pic

About Joe Kizlauskas

Joe is a seasoned iGaming copywriter and speaker who has been in the business since 2015. He's written more words on all elements of iGaming than he likes to remember, and he's contributed material to a number of well-known brands. Joe may be seen playing 5 a side, at the gym or playing games on his Playstation when he is not writing.