Table of Contents
Are you a fan of racing slots or just generally interested in racing? Looking for some fun-filled British slots play? Read this online slot review of Spin Town Slot to find out more about Red Tiger Gaming’s money-themed game and the wonders it holds for you and other players.
About Spin Town Slot Game
Spin Town Slot is a car-themed online video slot with 4 rows, 5 reels, and 40 paylines. Some may call it money-themed too. You’ll soon see why. It was released for gameplay on the 14th day of March 2019 by Red Tiger Gaming, a popular producer of slots in the casino industry, and produces games like Jester Spins and others. The online slot is set on a road’s zebra crossing in the buzzing, busy Spin Town, London, one that is used by different kinds of people.
The reels are on the road and as you play, you occasionally see people crossing the road. The reels consist of items that may be carried by people crossing the road, and we’ll come to that in the Interactive Features section of this article. The game also consists of different character wilds. We’ll get that to that too.
How to Play Spin Town Slot Online
Although this is not your average car-themed slot, it still has relatively easy-to-learn gameplay. Pay attention to the following instructions, ensure you follow them, and you’ll do just fine.
- First up is choosing an online casino to play at. Ensure it is a trusted site, secure and safe.
- After logging in, click on the Spin Town Slot.
- Tap on the PLAY button.
- When the reels come up on the screen, adjust your stake level and select how much you want to bet.
- Spin the reels manually or with the Autoplay option( an auto spin feature that lets you choose the number of spins you want and does the rest of the work for you).
- Keep spinning because the more you spin, the closer you get to the maximum win of 400x your total stake! Good luck!
This 5-reel slot is a cool instant-play slot with interesting character symbols and bonuses. The bonus games are also fun to play and fun to win as well. You can play this game on all mobile smart devices, no matter the operating system they work with. This means that this mobile-compatible game is accessible on your laptops, iPads or iPhones, Android and Windows devices too.
Spin Town slot is a slot with lots of symbols. Everywhere you turn, there’s some funny-looking symbol, and we’ll start this section by talking about these.
There are 10 regular symbols you’ll see on your screen during the course of the game. The low-paying symbols are the card royal symbols, 10, K, Q, J, and A. Combos of 10s pay 4-20x your line bet while the as pay 12-60x. The high-paying symbols include the things pedestrians carry as they cross the road; the car key, the wallet, the stereo, the helmet, and the suitcase that’s stuffed full of cash. They all have different values, the suitcase having the highest and appearing more frequently than you would expect for a high–value symbol.
- The Car Key – pays 16-80x your line bet
- The Wallet – pays 16-100x your line bet
- The Stereo – pays 20-160x your line bet
- The Helmet – pays 24-200x your line bet
- The Suitcase – pays 32-300x your line bet.
The Game symbols also include bonus symbols like the guardsmen symbols, the Rock ‘n Roll symbols, the Kickoff symbols. These symbols activate different Wilds to help with your winning combinations.
Spin Town Slot offers exciting bonus features that are far from your everyday slot features. Note that in this game, all crossing pedestrians function as Wilds and each one has a peculiar function. In this section, we’ll begin with the bonus symbols mentioned earlier and move on to the Wilds after.
There are three bonus symbols/bonus rounds on the reels and they are:
- The Rock ‘n Roll Symbol: Landing 3 Rock ‘N Roll symbols on the reels will get you The Fab Four, four Beatles-lookalike stars in a rock band. The Beatles are rock legends and this is a really great addition to the game. This triggers the Rock ‘n Roll Shuffle bonus round in which the Beatles wilds can cross the road up to 10 times!
- The Kickoff Symbol: Landing three of these anywhere on the reels will trigger the Hooligan Wilds, causing a Hooligan Advance bonus round with football hooligans crossing the road as cluster wilds from both sides of the screen.
- The Guardsman Symbol: Landing three of these anywhere on the reels will trigger the Guardsmen’s March bonus round with Mega guardsman wilds crossing the road from both sides of the screen.
The bonus rounds have the really wild wilds if I do say so myself. Some real wild action! There are so many types of wilds in this slot! Each with its peculiarity.
Next up, we have the regular wilds:
- Sleepy Wilds: These are elderly people crossing. They move real slow and even fall asleep sometimes, giving you more time to benefit from their presence.
- Couple Wilds: When a lovey-dovey couple meets on the reels, they combine and form an Umbrella Wild which comes with an X2 multiplier that gives your twice your winnings if it occurs on a winning combination.
- Speedy Wilds: These are young people who skip across the reels, moving 2 positions at a time.
Spin Town slot has a style that is not commonly seen in slot machines. Most game providers’ slot machines come with free spins, a couple of wilds, multipliers, and a jackpot but Red Tiger Gaming has really set a whole new standard with this one. It’s like the developer created a whole new theme. The game has a unique blend of money, racing, road themes featuring town lights, green lights, traffic lights. It’s almost like you’re on London street yourself!
What Symbol Triggers Spin Town Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Unfortunately, this slot does not come with the free spins bonus you see in most classic slots. Would have been a wonderful addition, wouldn’t it?
Paylines and Stakes
Spin Town Slot is a 40-payline slot with a bet range of $0.20-$200 per spin, a size that takes both high-stakes players and low-stakes players into consideration.
Spin Town Slot Game Software
This slot is powered by slick UK-licensed slots provider, Red Tiger Gaming, which have made popular Jewel Scarabs. The game software company was founded in 2014 and consists of veterans in the gaming industry. Devoted to what they call “the science of fun”, they have mathematicians, artists, and theorists uniting to create slots with the goal of giving you the ultimate gaming experience. Other games from this developer include:
- Legend of Athena
- 777 Strike
- Cash Ultimate
- War of Gods
Red Tiger Gaming is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and the HM Government of Gibraltar.
What is Spin Town Slot’s RTP?
Spin Town Slot has a return to player rate of 96.23%, lower than one would expect for a game with so many amazing features, but the average for your everyday slot.
It is a low volatility slot. This means there are higher chances of landing winning combinations, but the wins are not so high, so, just have fun as you play.
Although the popular free spins feature is not present in Spin Town Slot, the wild action makes up for it. Also, there is no jackpot, but we can’t have real cash jackpots in all the casino games, can we? Notwithstanding, the slot is pretty neat and we definitely recommend it. Some online casinos will even let you play a demo game to see if you like it so, go on now and start playing!