Rush Street Interactive Inc, a Chicago-based gaming and betting company, is expanding its college football coverage by securing an exclusive collaboration with the Field of 68 and the Field of 12 media networks for BetRivers.com.
Five weekly podcasts, created in partnership with BetRivers and featuring several former college football superstars, will cover each of the Power Five conferences, as well as a live Saturday night show reacting to the day’s major games and stories.
Richard Schwartz, CEO of RSI, the company that runs BetRivers, said: “We are excited to exclusively partner with the Field of 68 and Field of 12 Media Network to make the season even more thrilling for college football fans.
“These shows, hosted by former college football stars who will be sharing their expertise and insights, exclusively offer our players a unique betting and engagement experience that will enhance the excitement that comes with college sports betting.”
The following are the six new college football “Field of 12” podcasts:
- “THE FIELD OF 12 AFTER DARK“, a Saturday night live stream with QB whisperer George Whitfield and former college football quarterbacks Christian Hackenberg, Trevor Knight, and Bryce Petty.
- “The B1G Show” featuring former Ohio State linebacker Joshua Perry and former Penn State quarterback Christian Hackenberg covering the Big Ten.
- “SEC Primetime with Starks and Stoern” featuring former Florida lineman Max Starks and former Arkansas quarterback Clint Stoerner.
- “The Trevor & Bryce Show” with former All-Americans Trevor Knight from Oklahoma and Bryce Petty from Baylor, covering the Big 12.
- “One on Ones: Harry vs. Coty” starring former Tennessee Titan teammates Harry Douglas and Coty Sensabaugh. Harry starred at Louisville as a wide receiver, while Coty played cornerback for Clemson.
- Joining the Field of 12 is “Ted & Yogi’s Pac-12 Adventure“, a popular podcast that features favorite Pac-12 on-air team Yogi Roth, Ted Robinson, and producer Michael Molinari.