The Roman Empire may have been the most fruitful period in history to develop a rich and diverse slots game. Along with a few tiaras and togas for good measure, intrigue, betrayal, and blood sports are thrown in for good measure. Most gamers have frequently pondered what NetEnt’s geniuses might accomplish if they were given complete control over a sandals-and-swords theme, and they now know the answer to that question.
The Rome: The Golden Age video slot by NetEnt is a popular video slot game in online casinos. Players will be transported to the historical world of the Roman Empire thanks to the unique 3-4-5-4-3 grid and 20 different betting options.
To know everything you need to know about Rome: The Golden Age online slot game, from its casino bonuses to its minimum and maximum bets, as well as its game symbols, keep reading this review till the end!
About Rome: The Golden Age Slot Game
This slot, Rome: The Golden Age, is a little out of the ordinary. The 5 reels are arranged in a diamond shape from left to right, with 3, 4, 5, 4, and 3 symbols appearing on each reel from left to right. Winning combinations are formed by landing three, four, or five matching symbols across any of the twenty available slots for a total of 20 paylines.
Each spin can be wagered anywhere from 10p to £50, ensuring something for everyone. There are a total of 10 to 1,000 autospins available in the Autoplay feature, which also features a Turbo Mode for even faster spins. To disable autoplay on any win, if your balance changes by a specific amount, or if a single win maximum is met, select Advanced Settings from the drop-down menu. If you receive the free spins, you will also have the option to turn off the autoplay feature.
How To Play Rome: The Golden Age Slot Online
Rome: The Golden Age, unlike other online slot games, is simple to play.
- Log in to any online casino
- Select “Rome: The Golden Age”
- Click on the “Options tab” from the drop-down menu to view your deposit balance
- The “Coin Value” buttons can be used to adjust the coin’s size from 0.01 to 0.5. A total of 50 coins are available for use in a single bet.
- Select the “Spin Button” to spin the reels.
You are transported to a Roman villa by NetEnt, complete with sculptures and sturdy columns flanking the reels while the evening sun reflects off of the magnificent white marble. When you play this game on the odd 3-4-5-4-3 layout, you will see symbols such as crossed swords, a signet ring, and a high card insignia. The game is set against marble-effect reels.
While the reels are spinning, an incredible soundtrack inspired by the famous Gladiator film plays in the background. Stunning visuals and music transport players to Ancient Rome’s splendour and drama on iOS, PCs, Android, and Windows mobile devices when they play at our recommended NetEnt casinos.
The high-paying symbols are innovative and artistically designed symbols, while the low-paying symbols are the regular symbols. The symbols include:
- 10 – pays 0.1x, 0.2x, 0.4x your line bet
- J – pays 0.2x, 0.4x, 0.6x your line bet
- Q – pays 0.2x, 0.4x, 0.6x your line bet
- K – pays 0.3x, 0.6x, 0.9x your line bet
- A – pays 0.3x, 0.6x, 0.9x your line bet
- Swords – pays 0.4x, 0.8x, 1.2x your line bet
- Gladiator Helmet – pays 0.4x, 0.8x, 1.2x your line bet
- Gold Ring – pays 0.5x, 1x, 2.5x your line bet
- Aquila – pays 0.5x, 1x, 2.5x your line bet
- Tiger – 1x, 2.5x, 5x your line bet
Wilds and bonus games are featured in Rome: The Golden Age and they are responsible for a variety of in-game bonuses. Here are the special features in Rome: The Golden Age:
- Rome: The Golden Age Free Spins Feature: Landing three scatter symbols on reels 2, 3, and 4 activates the Free Spins feature. All places with frames and active frames will become locked for the duration of the feature after the first three free spins. At the end of the feature, each of them will award you a cash prize ranging from 0.5 to 50 times your total stake. Only Rome symbols can appear on the reels once you’ve entered. If the Rome symbol lands on an unlocked spot, you’ll win a cash prize worth up to 50 times your bet. If a Rome symbol appears, the amount of free spins is reset to three, and the position is locked
- Rome: The Golden Age Free Spins Multiplier Feature: On any base game spin where the Golden Age symbol appears, points are added to the Free Spins Multiplier feature’s progress meter, increasing the number of free spins available. You receive one point for each Golden Age insignia that you have on your person. Each time a Golden Age sign lands in a position where there is a frame or an active frame, the progress bar is moved forward by one to four points. When the progress bar reaches 200 points, the free spins multiplier is upgraded in the following order (1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 7x, 10x, 12x, 15x, 20x, 30x, 40x, 50x, 75x, 100x, 200x, 300x, 500x, 750x and 1,000x)
- Rome: The Golden Age Frame Feature: Keep a watch out for the Golden Age emblem, which can be found anywhere on the reels. Whenever this occurs, a golden frame is put around it to identify the location of the symbol. Also, it can transform into a Rome sign at random, transforming the frame into an active frame. At the conclusion of the next spin, the area with an active frame is transformed into a wild symbol. A total of five wilds can be created by converting all neighboring frames and the places immediately surrounding them. A significant number of wild symbols may occur as a result of this
What Symbol Triggers Rome: The Golden Age Slot Bonus Free Spins?
In the main game, you must land three Scatter symbols on reels 2, 3, and 4 to access the free spins bonuses. When the main symbol, Rome, lands on any unlocked position on the reels during the free spins, you can win a random prize. The random award might be worth up to 50 times the stake.
Paylines and Stakes
Rome: The Golden Age is a 20-payline slot game. Rome: The Golden Age slot machine has a betting range of £0.10 to £50.
Rome: The Golden Age Slot Game Software
Thanks to its remarkable success and creativity, NetEnt has become a household name in the casino industry. This Swedish corporation, formerly known as Net Entertainment, first opened its doors in 1996. NetEnt operated a variety of online casinos until 2005 when they were sold and the business concentrated only on the development of casino games.
NetEnt was one of the first online gaming companies to use Java to construct its software. Since 2017, NetEnt has been adopting HTML5, allowing players to play their new and older games on desktop and mobile devices, with higher-quality graphics, animations, and fantastic soundtracks for a well-rounded casino experience. Other popular Netent slots include:
You can play these slots and other famous slots at most online casinos.
What is Rome: The Golden Age RTP?
The Return To Player (RTP) percentage for Rome: The Golden Age is 96.02%. This is roughly average in today’s online slot market since most slots have RTPs ranging from 96 percent to 96.5 percent.
Rome: The Golden Age slot has a medium to high variance with a massively amazing top jackpot of 100,000 times your bet.
Rome: The Golden Age is a fantastic video slot game that players can try out. It is based on the ancient Roman society that existed at the time. Additionally, the video slot game has elements like as golden era symbols, free spins, and free spin multipliers, amongst other things. Having a good time at the slot machine is a great way to relax.