Colourful feathers, exciting choreography, and fun, festive vibes are waiting for you on this colour oasis online bingo site filled with quality games and special promotions that are sure to keep you engaged.
Rio Bingo is yet another bingo platform owned by Grand Battery Holdings Ltd, a mobile-friendly bingo site and has one of the most pleasantly designed websites.
Although this is not a new bingo site, you will be surprised by their selection of games, their special promotions and tournaments happening regularly, and the site’s overall feel, where everyone is friendly, making the games even more exciting.
Unsure if you should join this site and try out their marvellous range of games? Keep reading as we’ve compiled an extensive review of Rio Bingo, complete with information about their free bingo and first-time depositors offer. We will also cover a bit of this site’s history, customer service, deposit and withdrawal restrictions, and more, so join us for the party!
Pros & Cons
Welcome Offer and Bonus
First-time depositors will get not only a refreshing offer, but they can also enjoy Rio Bingo’s Bingo Academy. As soon as you register for a free account, you will get access to a newbie lobby and a collection of information on how to play bingo and their other games, to get you up to speed.
They will also provide a ton of information on how to use the site, so you can get to playing faster and without hassle.
With a minimum deposit of £10, you will get £40 to play with, as well as this, you will get 30 free spins to use on Fruit Blast slot. With no wagering on bingo, you can have a lot of fun with Rio Bingo’s popular games.
Unlike its sister sites that give their players a deposit match in bonus funds that come with withdrawal restrictions, the winnings you get from the free spins are yours to keep and withdraw at any time.
This is an excellent offer as there are no other hidden rollover requirements, and your deposit balance does not need to be checked all the time. You can enjoy your bingo and know that at any time, any real cash you have in your balance is yours to withdraw whenever you want.
Apart from the minimum deposit deal, unfunded users also get two full days after registration. They can play free bingo in one of the dedicated rooms without spending any money, part of their Bingo Academy program, which aspires to familiarise you with the game and the site before making any monetary commitments.
Rio Bingo currently only offer no deposit free spins in their welcome bonus, which gives you 30 free spins.
However, it is common for these offers and promotions to change, so be sure to check back with us and the official website for any changes.
|🔴 Site Name||Rio Bingo|
|💋 Owner||Grand Battery Holdings Limited|
|😘 Welcome Offer||GET £40 + 30 FREE SPINS|
|💳 Minimum Deposit||£5|
16-20 Cumberland Street South
|☎ Phone Number||
0808 238 7546
|😍 Sister Sites|
|💰 Deposit Methods||Debit cards, PaySafeCard,Paypal and Entropay|
Rio Bingo is not a no-wagering requirements bingo site. Their wagering requirements vary depending on the promotion and offer; granted, some promotions do not have any wagering requirements, some do.
For example, the welcome offer has a 4x deposit and bonus funds requirement.
No Deposit Bingo
Currently Rio Bingo does not offer any no deposit bingo within it’s offers and promotions. However, this can change so ensure to check back with us and their official website for any and all updates.
Joining Instructions for Rio Bingo
Joining Rio Bingo and playing their exciting bingo games is easy. There is a big, green “Sign Up” button on the top part of the screen, and you cannot miss it.
After you’ve clicked it, you can have your account ready in a few seconds by just filling in basic information, such as your email address, username, and password.
If you need assistance with the sign-up process, they have detailed instructions on their Help Page and an excellent customer service department available 24/7 to help you out.
Ongoing Promotions and Offers
Much like its bingo sister sites, Tasty Bingo and Costa Bingo, Rio Bingo has plenty of offers and regular promotions that will make your experience ever-changing and exciting.
They hold themed games daily where you can win jackpots, free spins, and more bingo tickets. They do an excellent job of keeping their users engaged, and this is very important as when you decide on a bingo platform, you want to be sure that there will always be something new and fun to do.
Most bingo sites will offer dedicated bingo rooms, special promotions, and tournaments to keep you coming back for more every day, and Rio Bingo does this effortlessly, offering some of the best bingo bonuses around.
Rio Bingo will have something for everyone every day of the week, so you should buckle up and start feeling the festival energy because this one is here to stay. I’ve listed a few of their promotions to get a taste of what’s to come.
- Daily Cash Back – This should be sufficient for you to come back every day, but it is certainly not all. You can log into your account daily and claim 3% of net losses from the previous day, up to £50 per player, per day. This is pretty cool, especially if you’re a seasoned player who likes to bet big. The s10 pmr users can still enjoy this benefit, especially considering that small daily cashback seems to add up fast.
- Go For Green – This is a special promotion celebrating St Patrick’s Day. The game plays every Wednesday at 10 PM, and7 pmds will only cost you 1p each. You can win up to £50 if you get a hint of that Irish Luck.
- Bossa Nova Beats – People who enjoy some Bossa Nova with their morning coffee might want to give this one a try every Friday from 7 PM. And even if you’re not the Bossa Nova type, you should still check it out because you might leave the room with a jackpot of £1000! The best part about this is that you can play for free if you’ve funded your account in the last 6 days before the game. Pretty sweet. Another great thing about this game is that the jackpot gets bigger the later in the night it’10:15 am. Ni6:15 pms might want to keep their eyes peeled for this one.
- Samba S7:15 pm – S11:15 pms not Rio without the Samba, they have a special game themed around Samba that plays every two hours for the early birds, from 10:15 AM to 6:15 PM, and then every two hours for those who like to party from 7:15 PM to 11:15 PM. 2 pmYou can win real cash, bonus cash, or Rio Points during the festivities. This is a great venue to get rid of the mundane and jump into an explosion of colour daily.
- 1p Beach Party – This game plays every hour from 2 PM until midnight, and, you guessed it, tickets are only 1p. There is a prize pool of £20 for every game, and there’s no limit to how much you can win if you play multiple games. And at 1p a ticket, I bet most of us will not just come to the party for one game.
Apart from these frequent promotions, they also have some set in stone offers that might get you going.
Deposit deal – every time you deposit at least £10, you will get 24 hours of bingo game access to the Rio Reload room and special bingo tickets to one of their exclusive games. The prize pot for the Reload room is £500 every day, and more than 100 games are happening daily on this site section.
2nd and 3rd deposit deals – not only will you get the 120 tickets with your first deposit as a sign-up bonus, but the following two deposits will also get you 60 free tickets and 30 free tickets, respectively. These tickets will work for the Choo Choo Ticket and Golden Ticket rooms.
Now that we have gone through the special features let us look at guaranteed jackpot games played daily, which promise lucrative prizes, with lots of bingo to be played and lots of money to be won. A specially themed game is available to play every day at 6:30 pm and the jackpots are something to look forward to.
- Bikini Booty – this game plays every day from 7 pm to noon the following day. The tickets are 5p each, and the jackpot is9 pm cash.
- Janeiro Jackpot – Every Monday at 6:30 PM, a jackpot of £600 is presented in a game for which tickets will only go for 5p apiece.
- Samba Stash -9 pm king of the jackpot games is ready to be played every Tuesday at 9 PM and comes with a robust prize of 100 free spins per line. The tickets are only 5p, and players can get up to 96 of them.
- Booty Shake – Wednesdays at 9 PM, we learn some Hoola Hooping with this beachy game, and some lucky players will get a slice of the £500 cash jackpot.
- Bonus Bounty – Thursdays, we get the chance to play another beach-themed game, with another £500 cash jackpot for the grabs. The tickets will cost the players 50p each.
- Street Party – Sundays are for street parties, which come with another £500 prize each. The tickets for this party are 0p if you’ve deposited in the last 6 days before the game.
As you can see, the cash prizes never stop, and the whole week is a party in Rio de Janeiro for bingo players accustomed to this platform. The ticket prices are fair, and the guaranteed jackpots are very generous, so all the more reasons to join the carnival.
VIP Promotions and Player Rewards
If their week-long promotions and exciting themed games were not enough to turn you into a loyal customer, you might want to check out their loyalty program.
As soon as you register for an account, you will enter their Diamond Club, a tiered system in which you progress based on your gaming activity and the amount of money deposited.
Each tier comes with many great rewards, and you can earn Diamonds that you can later exchange for other benefits in their shop.
There are five fruity tiers to climb, and as soon as you join the platform, you will be an apple. Next up, you will become a strawberry, banana, a pineapple, and a lychee.
Every level gets a certain number of free tickets with each deposit, with a maximum of 40. You can also access unique games with every deposit, where you get birthday offers, guaranteed jackpot games, and the possibility to exchange your diamonds for free spins, bingo tickets, cashback in real money, or bonus funds.
The last three levels also give players access to their special lobby and some unique games with enticing prizes, which happen daily, weekly, and monthly.
Rio Bingo Sister Sites
Rio Bingo has several sister sites, some of which include:
- City Bingo
- Fancy Bingo
- Monkey Bingo
Rio Bingo Software
Rio Bingo is a part of the more extensive Dragonfish network. They are the software providers for their games, which means exceptional quality, crisp graphics, and fair play.
Their game collection is pretty impressive, so you know that if you’re ever bored of bingo, you have several options for entertainment.
Read our handy guide to online bingo software to find out more.
Their bingo collection varies between classic bingo games, such as 90 ball bingo, 75 ball bingo, 5 line bingo, and 52-5 bingo. They also support progressive jackpot bingo games, 12 of which are exact.
You can also access their special games, depending on your user status and loyalty level.
The live bingo is a blast, the chat hosts are very friendly, and you will be engaged and entertained while playing.
This is a bingo site with slot games, you can find a couple of popular slots games at this bingo site, along with some progressive jackpot slots. The selection is not as extensive as some other sites, but they carry some top-rated brand name games, and the ones they have are the best quality.
Some video slot titles you can play on Rio Bingo are Fireworks Frenzy, Shopping Spree, Irish Luck, Cleopatra, Millionaire Genie, or Starburst.
Rio Bingo has a couple of scratch card games, namely Royal Charm, Love Lines, and Dragon Scrolls. They also have some of the most popular table games. European Roulette, Lucky Keno, American Blackjack, and Deuces Wild can all be played with a free account on Rio Bingo.
And if this is not enough, you will be happy to know that there is an instant win category, where you will find some of the best Slingo games, such as Big Money Slingo, Slingo Riches, and Slingo Extreme.
Rio Bingo has many different payment options available for players, including major debit cards, E-wallets, and bank transfers. We have noted these below.
This is a PayPal bingo site, other payment options available are:
- Apple Pay
- Pay By Phone
Final Thoughts On Rio Bingo
Rio Bingo, launched in April 2015, is one of the best bingo sites to debut in the last few years. The welcome bonus is certainly something to look at with the opportunity of free bingo tickets that require no wagering! This platform is undoubtedly worth a look, owing to the vast supply of free games, giant jackpots, and all the features that will match any leading mobile bingo site.