There is no doubt that you will be thrilled to know that our favourite TV episodes and movies, all of which are based on archaeology and relic hunting, include Relic Raiders, a slot game from NetEnt.
When we found it, we weren’t disappointed because it is home to a great base game and has some amazing extra features to boot.
From the Indiana Jones films, its logo, and especially the game itself, it’s evident that the successful Indiana Jones series has influenced the game. Searching through ancient ruins and hidden temples for treasure would be a better concept for a game than anything else we can imagine. It also places you in the centre of an excavation.
Therefore, you’ll hear the sound of a cold, dark, damp underground tunnel with each spin of the reels while your gameplay unfolds, with every spin of the reels looking like a 50/50 chance whether you’ll find something creepy in the process. And without further delay, we invite you to join us in reviewing the game, so you can discover its delights before you access it.
About Relic Raiders Slot Game
Relic Raiders’ UI is both familiar and innovative. Let’s begin with the most conventional, which is the five-reel configuration. This layout features four rows and is where the game’s icons are located. These begin with extremely conventional gemstone emblems, such as the round green emerald, the red ruby, the gleaming diamond form, and the ovular blue sapphire.
Four distinct theme-related icons connect these: a venomous cobra wrapped around a skull, an angry-looking monkey perched atop a pile of gold coins, a map book and compass, and an airliner heading to its next relic location. Along with them, there are a couple of additional icons on the reels that serve as the game’s unique feature symbols.
How to Play Relic Raiders Slot Online
Relic Raiders Slot is a simple game to play.
- To begin, if you have one, check in to your preferred online casino.
- If you want to access the “Relic Raiders Slot,” click on it.
- To view your deposit balance, use the “Options” tab from the drop-down menu.
- You can choose from a range of coin sizes ranging from 0.01 to 1 by selecting “+/-,” and you can set the number of coins to stake each line by selecting “Coins.” A single stake can hold up to a hundred coins in it.
- After you’ve placed your bet, tap the “Start” button to begin spinning the reels. You can also make use of the Autoplay feature. You can use this option to keep spinning the reels indefinitely without having to stop the game.
The game includes several unique features that gamers will like. For example:
- Wild Symbol: The Relic Raiders wild symbol is the witch doctor. Every sign in the game, except for the scatter, is replaced by a wild symbol. Players need to land five witchdoctor icons on any of the paylines to hit the jackpot. If symbols occur in any sequence, they will only win during this one specific instance; in general, symbols must be in order from left to right.
- Scatter Symbol: In Relic Raiders, the scatter symbol is the treasure chest icon. Three or more of these scattered treasure chest symbols give players free spins, and finish a winning combination.
There are both high-value and low-value symbols in the paytable. Among the characters are the following:
- A deadly cobra snaked around a skull — £125, £40, £10 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- An angry looking monkey sat on top of a pile of gold coins — £200, £60, £15 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- A map book and compass — £400, £100, £25 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- An airplane flying to its next relic destination — £500, £150, £40 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Diamond — £100, £25, £5 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Blue gem — £50, £10, £2 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Red gem — £75, £15, £3, for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Green gem — £75, £15, £3, for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
The Relics Raiders slot has all the standard symbols and features one would expect to find in any Netent slot. Your financial status can be better if you play this game. Some features of this slot are:
- Free Spins Feature: When three or more scatter symbols appear on the reels, the Free Spins feature is triggered. More scatter symbols that appear during the feature will award additional Free Spins or a multiplier. Multipliers ranging from x1 to x5 are available during the Free Spins phase.
- Bonus Game: Three or more Bonus symbols trigger a multi-level Bonus game. In this game, players are tasked with the task of locating mysterious artifacts. Each stage opens with a global map indicating the locations of four tombs: Tintagel, Luxor, Tikal, and Angkor. Players are not permitted to return to a location once they have discovered a relic. They arrive at a tomb with eight urns after clicking on the map. The urns must be broken to disclose bonus quantities or the relic. If an urn includes a spider, the stage is over.
- Mystery Feature: When players locate all four relics, the Mystery Feature is triggered. Four gold statues emerge, and clicking on one discloses the player’s secret win. The relics are preserved for 36 hours after the previous spin.
- Jackpot Feature: When five Witch Doctor wilds appear on an active payline, a 10,000-coin jackpot is awarded.
What Symbol Triggers Relic Raiders Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The Relic Raiders free spin round is triggered when you land a minimum of three treasure box scatter symbols.
- Three treasure chests award ten free spins.
- Four treasure chests contain 50 free spins each.
- Five treasure boxes contain a total of 100 free spins.
Paylines and Stakes
The game features five reels, four rows, and a whopping fifty paylines. It has a price range of €0.01 to €0.50. Additionally, you can choose the bet level, which ranges from one to four, and thus set your maximum overall amount to €100 every spin.
Relic Raiders Slot Software
Online gaming has grown at a breakneck pace during the last five years. Netent — is the casino industry’s “Apple.” This company has set a singular goal: to provide high-quality gambling software for online casinos while staying on the cutting edge of technological advancements. Additionally, NetEnt’s notable slots include the following:
- Rage of the Seas
- Wild-O-Tron 3000
- Riches of Midgard: Land and Expand
- Reel Rush
- Reel Rush 2
- Fruit Case
What is Relic Raiders Slot RTP?
The game’s average return on investment is pegged at 90%. This is very low for an online slot as the average RTP score starts at 94% upwards.
Relic Raiders is a low- to a moderate-volatility online slot machine. This enables players to earn both small and large amounts of real money.
If it weren’t for the slot’s poor RTP, we’d probably give it five stars since it has a lot of going for it — a stunning design, a large jackpot, a unique bonus game with 36 hours to gather all the relics, up to 100 free spins, and an x5 multiplier. These features are valuable, and we can only hope that NetEnt maintains a reduced house edge on their other games of this calibre.