Net Entertainment’s (NetEnt) Pandora’s Box transports gamers to the ancient world of Greek gods. Symbols and visuals are drawn from Greek mythology and are intended to elicit a mysterious and magical environment.
Table of Contents
This 5-reel, 20-payline video slot is jam-packed with features like Wild Multipliers and Free Spins.
Pandora’s Box is a web-based slot machine compatible with Macs and can be played on nearly any computer with Internet Access. Pandora’s Box has a maximum payout of 120,000 coins.
About Pandora’s Box Slot Game
The Pandora’s Box slot machine game is based on the same-named story. In Greek mythology, Zeus was enraged with the brothers Prometheus and Epimetheus for stealing fire from heaven and giving it to mortals without his permission.
Zeus was fond of devising complicated schemes to exact his wrath, and so he persuaded Hephaestus to create him a clay daughter. He then gave her the name Pandora. Pandora received numerous gifts from the gods (speaking, beauty, clothing, and musical aptitude, among others) and was introduced as Epimetheus’ new bride. Zeus handed Pandora a box/jar as a wedding gift, which he instructed her never to open. However, her curiosity got the better of her, and she opened the box/jar, unleashing all kinds of evil onto the world.
Pandora’s Box is an exquisitely designed slot game that features Zeus, Pandora, a Helmet, a Shield, a Harp, Olives, a Jar, Bunches of Grapes, and various Letter and Number symbols.
How to Play Pandora’s Box Slot Online
In comparison to the bulk of online casino games, Pandora’s Box Slot is a simple game to master.
- To begin, sign in to your chosen online casino.
- To access it, click on “Pandora’s Box.”
- To view your deposit balance, go to the “Options” page.
- By choosing “+/-,” you can select a coin size ranging from 0.01 to 1, and by clicking “Coins,” you can specify how many coins to bet per line. A bet can consist of up to 100 coins.
- After you’ve placed your bet, click “Start” to begin spinning the reels. You can also make use of Autoplay. This option allows you to keep turning the reels without pausing the game.
Pandora’s Box slot contains the standard selection of special symbols and features found in other Netent slots. You can play this game whenever your bank account needs a boost. The features listed below are only a handful of the many that can make you rich!
- Wild symbol: The Pandora’s Box slot game features two distinct types of Wild symbols: the conventional Zeus Wild and the Zeus Golden Wild. Both Wild symbols can be used in place of any other symbol in the game, with the exception of the Scattered Pandora symbol. The Standard Wild can appear on any of the game’s reels and doubles any winnings it assists in generating, while the Golden Wild can appear only on the game’s third reel. Your rewards will be tripled if you use the Golden Wild symbol to complete a successful pay line.
- Scatter: Scatter symbols serve as multipliers and initiate the Free Spins feature. Two Scatters will double your wager. Three Scatters multiply the total stake by five and trigger ten Free Spins. Four Scatter symbols multiply the total stake by 25 and trigger 20 Free Spins. Five Scatters multiply the total stake by 500 and trigger 30 Free Spins. You’ll receive treble the usual prize money during free spins unless you land another set of free spins.
A few symbols are worth more, while some are of lesser value. Here is a list of the symbols this online slot has:
- A Helmet – £3, £25, £100, £750 for 2, 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- A Shield – £25, £100, £500 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- A Harp – £15, £100, £500 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Olives – £10, £50, £200 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- A Jar- £10, £75, £250 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Bunches of Grapes – £10, £75, £250 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- A – £5, £50, £150 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- K – £5, £25, £125 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Q – £5, £25, £125 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- J – £5, £25, £125 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- 10 – £2, £5, £25, £100 for 2, 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
NetEnt has included some additional special bonus elements to the game to boost your chances of winning even further. Take into consideration the following benefits:
- Free Spins: Three, four, or five of the Pandora symbols anywhere on the reels will provide you with 10, 20, or 30 free spins. Any winnings gained throughout the free spins round will be tripled. Additionally, you can re-trigger the feature during free play, but your wins will not be tripled.
Pandora’s box slot does include a jackpot feature, although with slightly lower payouts than other slots. It does, however, provide extremely high returns on basic wagers, which is not something that many slots offer.
What Symbol Triggers Pandora’s Box Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The free spins round is initiated when three or more scatter symbols appear on the reels. Three scatter symbols award 10 free spins, four scatter symbols award 20 free spins, and five scatter symbols award a total of 30 free spins. Any winning combinations produced during this round will be tripled, with the exception of extra free spins.
Paylines and Stakes
You can make adjustments to the number of pay lines (1 to 20), the wager level (1 to 4), and the coin size ($0.01 to $1) in the Pandora’s Box slot game. This implies that you can wager anything from $0.01 to $80 on a single spin.
Pandora’s Box Slot Software
NetEnt is the world’s most sought-after game designer, offering superior gambling software to the world’s leading online casinos. Their ground-breaking platform-powered games have paved the way for them to become a successful business. Additionally, NetEnt slots such as the following are popular:
- Blood Suckers
- Blood Suckers II
- Boom Brothers
- Butterfly Staxx
- FairyTale Legends Red Riding Hood
- Fairytale Legends: Hansel & Gretel
- Fairytale Legends: Mirror Mirror
- Finn and the Swirly Spin
- Parthenon: Quest for Immortality
- Crime Scene
These fascinating video slots, as well as other intriguing slots, are available at the majority of online casinos.
What is Pandora’s Box Slot RTP?
Pandora’s Box Slot has an RTP of 95.1%, which is better than the industry average.
Pandora’s Box Slot is an online slot with low to medium volatility. Players can win modest and large amounts of cash using this feature.
Pandora’s Box is a NetEnt-developed online video slot that is both entertaining and rewarding. Its easy-to-use betting options, customization options, and bonus features make it one of the most popular online casino systems. Smooth gameplay combined with short bets and rewards results in a more streamlined online slots experience. Try Pandora’s Box for free with no obligation to join up or register to see if you enjoy it as much as other online slot fans.