More Lucky & Wild is a sequel to Euro Gaming Technology’s (EGT) Lucky & Wild. However, this similarly fruit-themed sequel comes with 20 more paylines and an additional row in its reels. You should go through this slot review if you want to know all this slot game offers.
Fruit-themed slot games with their coin acceptors and lucky coin payouts were once the crowning glories of electromechanical slot machines. These days, however, there are various modern slot machines out there with varying themes. If you are thinking of trying your hand at a classic theme, then you can consider More Lucky & Wild.
About More Lucky & Wild Slot Game
More Lucky & Wild is a 5×4 online slot game set in a green background. This 5-reeler slot machine comes with 40 paylines, 20 paylines more than its predecessor, Lucky & Wild. If you play your cards right, you get an opportunity to win the maximum payout of x1000 your wager.
The graphics of this modern multi-line video slot machine feel like a trip down memory lane for users of slot machines. Players of video slot games who desire that slot machine experience will find it here.
More Lucky & Wild offers fruits such as berries and watermelons as game symbols. However, the fruits are the lower-paying symbols of this game, while special characters such as the golden bells pay more.
Winning in this game requires a player to land 3 similar symbols on adjacent reels, and the wins are also counted from left to right like most slot games. This game also features the advanced casino jackpot feature where lady luck is needed.
More Lucky & Wild can be played on mobile devices such as smartphones and computers. With the developments from EGT Interactive, the gameplay on both devices is the same.
How To Play More Lucky & Wild Slot Online
You can quickly start playing More Lucky & Wild if you are used to mechanical slot machines. However, if you’re new to online slot games, you can use the instructions below to get started:
- If you don’t already have an account at a trustworthy online casino, you should create one. This is crucial for accessing the casino’s game list, and it’s easy too.
- After creating and logging into your account, search for More Lucky & Wild In the list of games. If you can’t find it, scroll to the search bar and use that to search for your games.
- Opening the game will show you a 5×4 reel set on a green background. The jackpot counter is at the top of the reels, and below is the list of bets.
- You’ll also see a volume icon for muting the game sound, a game info icon, and the auto spin button.
- When you’re ready to play, you can click on a bet to set the reels spinning. Since this slot game has no spin button, clicking on any bet figure starts the game.
More Lucky & Wild offers some additional features that make this fantastic slot exciting for all players, and they include:
Auto Play: The auto spin button can set the reels to spin several times. This button is used when players don’t feel like clicking on a bet button after every spin.
Demo Play: The demo mode allows players to play More Lucky & Wild without spending real money. However, using the demo mode gives no real money payouts or bonus money.
Game Info Button: The game info button contains this game’s paytable, rules, and other helpful information.
The value of the game symbols that are used in this online slot game is shown below:
- Cherry Symbol: This fruit symbol pays 100 for x3, 300 for x4, and 2000 for x5 on an active payline.
- Orange Symbol: This common symbol pays 100 for x3, 300 for x4, and 2000 for x5 on an active payline.
- Watermelon Symbol: This symbol pays 200 for x3, 400 for x4, and 3000 for x5 on an active payline.
- Grape Symbol: This symbol pays 200 for x3, 400 for x4, and 3000 for x5 on an active payline.
- Golden Liberty Bell Symbol: This symbol pays 300 for x3, 800 for x4, and 4000 for x5 on an active payline.
- Lucky Number 7 Symbol: This classic symbol pays 300 for x3, 1000 for x4, and 8000 for x5 on an active payline.
- Golden Horseshoe Symbol: This symbol pays 400 for x3, 4000 for x4, and 20,000 for x5 on an active payline.
- Star Symbol: This lucrative symbol pays 4000 for x3, 16,000 for x4, and 160,000 for x5 on an active payline.
More Lucky & Wild offers all the unique features that made its predecessor fun, and they include:
Wild Symbol: The wild symbol is the horseshoe symbol. The horseshoe wild substitutes for all symbols except the scatter and the four-leaf clover.
Scatter Symbol: The scatter symbol is represented by the star symbol.
Green Four Leaf Clover: This bonus symbol appears only on the 2nd and 4th reels. When it appears, it becomes an expanding symbol that covers consecutive reels and acts as a sticky wild after this. Hence, the clover substitutes for all symbols except the scatter symbol.
Gamble Feature: The gamble option can be triggered on any winning spin of less than 15,000. This feature requires the player to select a card symbol from a set of facedown playing cards.
If the player chooses the correct red or black card, the player gets x2 their win. However, the win for that round is forfeited if the player chooses the wrong card.
Jackpot Cards Feature: This progressive jackpot is a four-level actual jackpot represented by four card symbols. The club is the first level and the lowest paying jackpot, and after it is the diamond, heart, and spade symbol. The spade is the fourth level and the highest paying symbol.
This feature is randomly triggered in the base game, which requires a bit of luck. The jackpot game requires the lucky player to pick from 12 facedown cards. When the player picks three matching card suit symbols, he will be paid the corresponding value of that symbol.
What Symbol Triggers More Lucky & Wild Free Spins
Unfortunately, the free spins bonus game isn’t included in More Lucky & Wild.
Paylines And Stakes
More Lucky & Wild offers 40 paylines, which provides more winning opportunities. The wagering requirement for this classical game goes from a minimum bet of £40 to a maximum deposit of £800.
More Lucky & Wild Slot Software
More Lucky & Wild is an online slot game developed by casino game developer Euro Gaming Technology (EGT). This slot game provider is based in Bulgaria and has spent many years in the online casino industry. More Lucky & Wild started as an equipment supplier for land-based casinos before it grew to become a casino game company.
This casino game company is known to have produced more than 150 online casino games available worldwide. Their games include online slots, video poker, card games, table games, and live games. Most of these casino game developers’ fame in slot games comes from slots like Flaming Hot and Shining Crown.
What Is More Lucky & Wild Slot RTP
The Return-To-Player (RTP) for More Lucky & Wild is 96%.
More Lucky & Wild is a medium volatility slot game, making it suitable for various punters.
In the history of slot machines, fruit-themed slots have always been favoured without minding the extra cost. More Lucky & Wild is a decidedly old-school slot game that will appeal to lovers of retro fruit machines. Although the game’s visuals are nothing major, its handsome payout wins will appeal to many punters.