Are you looking for a comprehensive review of the More Dice & Roll slot game from EGT Interactive? Then, you’re in the right place! Read on to find out the most up to date information on this amazing slot game!
If you like the original Dice & Roll slot machine from Euro Games Technology, you’ll be pleased to know that it’s now available in a much larger format. There are even more chances to rack up some fruity wins in this enhanced version of the 5-reel fruit machine-themed slot and 40 paylines.
Features like extending wilds and the regular EGT side games are included in this game. Learn more about this Fruit style slot game in our comprehensive review.
About More Dice & Roll Slot Game
You can expect to see all of the same fruity and retro slot machine symbols on the reels of More Dice & Roll.
This one has all you need in terms of design and presentation if you’re looking for a classic slot machine. Basically, this is an excellent compromise between the appeal of a typical arcade slot machine and the beautiful visuals of a video slot.
This game’s symbol is fruit-like, including lemons, oranges, plums, watermelon, and many more. Traditional gambling elements such as a red lucky number 7, a golden bell, and rolling dice will also be seen on the reels.
How to Play More Dice & Roll Slot Online
Playing is as simple as in most other slot games. Getting started sooner means you’ll be able to start making money sooner. Here are steps to begin:
- Visit a trusted online casino you know and log in. But if you don’t have an account with them, you’ll need to sign up for one.
- After gaining access, make sure to look for the More Dice & Roll online video slot in the casino’s game catalogue. After discovering the game, click on it to begin the loading process.
- Decide on a betting range and coin denominations before rolling the dice. Adjusting values can be done by using the + and – levers.
- Select “Banking” in the menu bar to see your current account balance.
- Once all your bets are set, click on “Start/Spin” to get the reels in motion.
Using and comprehending these functionalities is a breeze. Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- Autoplay: It is almost always possible to activate autoplay on online slots. You don’t have to keep pressing the Spin button to keep moving forward in this mode, and it happens automatically.
As an alternative, players can make their bets and spins. Keep your eyes on the screen at this point.
- Demo Mode: The demo mode doesn’t require registration or the use of real money to play. You can get a feel for the game’s mechanics and playability before committing any money. You do not have to risk losing all of your money to gamble at a high level.
Max Bet: Each spin of a slot machine has a maximum bet that can be placed. The “max wager” option is beneficial to the player when playing slots. Slot machine jackpots can only be won by wagering the full amount.
- Paylines: Horizontal, vertical, circular, or diagonal paylines are all possibilities for the layout of paylines. To maximize your chances of winning, play as many lines as possible.
More Dice & Roll slot contains symbols that go with the slot game’s theme. These symbols include high-paying and low-paying symbols. Here are the symbols present in this slot with their payout value:
- Blackcurrant: Pays £150, £40, and £15 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Watermelon: Pays £150, £40, and £15 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Plum: Pays £50, £30, and £5 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Grape: Pays £50, £30, and £5 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Berries: Pays £50, £20, and £5 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Lemon: Pays £50, £20, and £5 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Bell: Pays £300, £45, and £30 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Bell: Pays £400, £50, and £30 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
Bonus features are a common thing amongst online slot games. Not only do dey help boost gameplay, but they’re a means of earning cash. We’ll discuss the following special features in this slot game:
- Gamble Game: The gamble game is the main extra feature of this slot machine aside from the usual. When you play this game, you have the option of doubling your winnings or lose them all. To avoid becoming a one-hit-wonder, remember that you have just as much of a chance of losing as you do of winning.
- Wild Symbol: Despite the fact that you may consider this game to be risky, the Wild Symbol feature isn’t at all. Also, the wild comes from the rouge red dice. As a result of the dice expanding across all of the reels, you gain four additional wilds and four additional chances to win a prize.
It’s impossible to argue with the expanding wild feature. Plus, this game’s free spins and bonus features will get the most bang for your buck.
More Dice & Roll Slot Game Software
EGT Interactive is growing rapidly, thanks to its constant innovation, consumer-oriented goods, and unwavering technical support. With the majority of the solutions being cross-platform, casino players may now enjoy their favourite games while on the road.
With over 15 years of slot machine experience, EGT has continued to create cutting-edge technology for the online gambling business. EGT games are built on an attractive RTP model that increases the player lifetime value for online casino operators.
Here are some of the titles they offer:
- Atlantis: Wrath of Poseidon Slot
- Blackbeard: The Golden Age Slot
- Blood Pact Slot
- Book of Rebirth Dice Slot
- Boom Bang Slot
What Symbol Triggers More Dice & Roll Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Unfortunately, there are no free spins features in this video slot.
Paylines and Stakes
There are more paylines and reel positions in this slot machine than in the one it replaces. 20 symbols will be presented on the 5×4 reels during a single spin. There are also 40 fixed paylines that can be used to turn these symbols into cash prizes.
It’s necessary to divide the total bet options by 40 in order to calculate “bet per line” because those paylines are fixed.
This is advantageous because it quickly determines the common line bet multipliers awarded for specific winning combinations. As a result, if you choose to wager a maximum of $800, the number of credits multiplied is only 20.
There are more paylines and reel positions in this slot machine than in the one it replaces. During a single spin, 20 symbols will be presented on the 5×4 reels, and there are 40 fixed paylines that can be used to turn these symbols into cash prizes.
What is More Dice & Roll RTP?
Setting up RTP for a slot machine is a difficult task that becomes more difficult as the game becomes more complex. Games with several features and paylines require a method to ensure they pay out the desired percentage of bets. You can expect an RTP of 96% if you play this slot machine.
The volatility of this More Dice & Roll slot is medium level, and it’s best to play medium-volatility slots rather than high- or low-volatility slots. As a rule, they’re much more reliable in terms of timing and quality.
The following games are also brought to you by EGT Interactive:
With a wild symbol and numerous paylines, players may find this game to be very lucrative. There’s also a gamble game feature and a randomly given Jackpot Cards function to help you get things going. Try this slot when you visit any reliable online casino you may know, and be sure to have a good time.