Barcrest’s King’s Honour slot machine has a medieval/regal theme and has a colossal reel. It contains a wide variety of extra features, including the ability to transfer wild stacks and gigantic random symbol instances. Read this review to find out more.
King’s Honour Slot
In King’s Honour slot, you may profit from nine mini-features on each free spin, which can result in up to 40 wild symbols. Continue reading if you’re in the mood for a medieval conquest.
About King’s Honour Slot Game
When it comes to the Colossal Reel that dominates the screen and Barcrest slots’ Big Bet, King’s Honour is a massive game. This slot has 100 paylines and two sets of reels (5×4 and 5×12). It has a simple design but is packed with bonuses like transferable wilds and multipliers.
The wild appears stacked and substitutes for all other symbols, excluding the sword bonus. In terms of additional features, this medieval-themed slots game takes the cake.
The most promising elements may be whittled down in this manner. As little as 0.10 coins may be used to play King’s Honour on any device—including smartphones and tablets.
If King’s Honour’s Medieval fantasy concept intrigues you, the design of this free Barcrest slots game will definitely attract you to it. Fortunately, card suits are well-adorned as the game’s symbols. Musically, the film makes up for a lot of what it lacks physically.
How To Play King’s Honour Slot Online
- Make sure you’re aware of the UI and all of your options. An easy-to-navigate Barcrest design will help you get started with this game. To get the most out of this amazing video slot machine, adhere to the following rules:
- You’ll need to sign up for an account with a trustworthy online casino to get started. Do not play if your Internet connection is unstable.
- Searching for “Hercules High & Mighty” in the Search Box can help you find it faster.
- To get the most out of this action-packed slot, read the loading screen thoroughly before you begin playing.
- The question mark (?) displays the lengthy paytable menu, which includes information on all of the game’s bonuses.
- The controls for this game are located just beneath the reels.
- Players have the option of wagering between 0.10 and 500 on a single spin.
- Spin the wheel on the control panel to begin the game.
This slot machine’s simplicity is part of what makes it so appealing. Players of this slot machine may alter everything that happens on the screen in order to increase their wins.
Demo play: Barcrest has put out a fantastic demo version of their game that anybody may play. New gamers may play no-download free slot machine games on our site to get a taste of the excitement.
King’s Honour online slots game’s backdrop isn’t the only place where it looks fantastic. There are a number of different paylines in the game, and the higher-paying symbols are those that have Medieval-themed image symbols.
- Diamond: Pays 10x, 20x, 100x your line bet
- Club: Pays 10x, 20x, 100x your line bet
- Heart: Pays 10x, 20x, 100x your line bet
- Spade: Pays 10x, 20x, 100x your line bet
- Goblet: Pays 10x, 30x, 150x your line bet
- Standing Stones: Pays 10x, 30x, 150x your line bet
- Crown: Pays 20x, 40x, 200x your line bet
- Two Axes and Shield: Pays 20x,40x, 200x your line bet
- Lady: Pays 40x, 80x, 400x your line bet
- King: Pays 50x, 100x, 500x your line bet
King’s Honour has plenty to win from when it comes to extra features!
Here are the unique features of King’s Honour online slot:
Wild: There is a large “Wild” that may substitute for all other symbols except the bonus symbol (scatter symbol), a sword-in-the-stone.
King’s Charge: In the main game, this happens at random, and you’ll witness random symbols changed into matching ones for a sure win.
Siege Spin Bonus: To try to activate the bonus feature, land two bonus symbols to receive a respin.
Reel of Honour: On the two-reel games, you must land the bonus symbol on the first, third, and fifth reels. Win multipliers or free spins by spinning the Reel of Honour.
Big Bet Feature: King’s Honour has a Big Bet option that allows you to wager £20 or £30 and earn five connected spins with additional features. As a result, there are a greater number of possible outcomes.
King’s Honour Slot Game Software
Anyone who played slots in the 1990s will recognize the Barcrest emblem, which is a little blue circle. This sign was seen on a huge number of fruit machines that were accessible in bars, pubs, and arcades at the time.
Barcrest was established in 1968. They began by providing bingo halls with the technology they needed to provide players with fair, transparent, and secure games. Shortly after that, it shifted its focus to arcade fruit machines, where it became a very successful brand.
Nudge and skill-based mini-games were added to fruit machines in the UK because they were required by law to have a degree of ability. When it came to creating equipment that adhered to these new guidelines, Barcrest was in a privileged position. In the 1990s, Barcrest became one of the largest producers of these machines and expanded onto the European continent.
Barcrest was bought by IGT in 1998 when the company was looking to extend its European presence. Barcrest’s focus shifted to online casino games following the takeover. Later, Rainbow Riches, a game-changer and a blueprint for a multitude of sequels was released in 2006.
When Scientific Games purchased IGT in 2011, they consolidated the two companies into one dubbed The Global Draw. SG Gaming is the parent company of IGT and Global Draw, while Barcrest continues to publish games under its own brand. SG Gaming
Other interesting Barcrest slots you can try out include:
- Crown Gems Slot
- Jewel in the Crown Slot
- Moon Shadow Slot
- King’s Standard II Slot
- Cash Stax Slot
- Lady of Avalon Slot
- Rainbow Riches Slot
What Symbol Triggers King’s Honour Slot Bonus Free Spins?
To activate this feature, you need to land at least three bonus symbols on either reels 1, 3, or 5. You’ll then spin a wheel to select the number of free spins you’ll receive, or the gold (500x), silver (150X), or bronze (50x) bet multipliers.
The shield bonus symbol may appear during the game’s first few spins. This allows you to choose from five shields to activate one of the following additional features:
- Wild Arrows – This feature can transform up to forty symbols into wild arrows.
- Flaming Wild Arrows – As many as forty symbols can be transformed into flaming wild arrows, which can remain in place for up to three respins.
- Free Spins – Three to twenty-five more free spins are awarded while selecting this option.
- Black Knight – raises the value of lower-value symbols.
- White Knight – Wilds and higher-value symbols can be created by the White Knight, who changes lower-value symbols.
- Colossal Win Multiplier – With this feature, the right-hand reel wins can be multiplied by up to 5x, and you can get up to two respins in addition.
Paylines and Stakes
The King’s Honour online slot machine has two sets of five reels and 100 paylines spread between them. The minimum bet is 0.10 each spin, and there are several alternatives between this and the highest bet of 500.00. With this wide betting range, gamers of different bankrolls should be able to locate a stake amount that is just right for them.
What is King’s Honour RTP?
There is a 97.75% return to player rate in King’s Honour, which makes it worthwhile for all players!
King’s Honour is a medium volatility slot.
In the King’s Honour online slot, Barcrest has made yet another outstanding accomplishment. There are much more bonus rounds than most other games, and the visuals are fantastic. However, the Big Bet option has a price, although activating it is a question of personal preference.”