Table of Contents
Imagine a slot that combines the crazy lifestyle of the Joker and a classic gems video slot? Joker’s Jewels is the answer to your imagination. Joker’s Jewels is a hilarious jester-themed game with 5 reels and 3 rows. The game’s screen is more elongated horizontally than usual, and it comes with five fixed paylines. The slot can be played for as little as 0.05 coins, and you can get up to 5000x your wager when you take advantage of the single bonus feature in the game.
The slot has its actions fast-paced and straightforward. You’d find 8 different symbols associated with the game which contribute majorly to the game. These symbols are designed as jewels in different shapes and colours. Alongside these, you’d find symbols designed as things you’d typically associate with the Joker; These include curly bell-tipped shoes, the Jester’s hat, juggling clubs, and a lute. The most rewarding of all the symbols in the base game is the Joker himself, which gets you up to 1000x your stake.
About Joker’s Jewels Slot Game
The opening screen to the game sees the face of a jester surrounded by Jewels against a purple backdrop with a party design and confetti. This purple colour appears throughout the game as the primary colour of the reels combined with silver and blue. The background to the reels itself is blue, made into patterns. One thing that stands out about the game is that the paytable appears on top of the reels along with the slot’s title.
You’d observe a dazzling light going through the symbols’ payouts, giving them a pop effect. Accompanying the beautiful visuals is a soundtrack made of carnival music that gives you the nostalgic feeling of being at a circus. You’d be introduced to the game rules when you open the game to understand the slot’s volatility, the direction in which symbols pay and how wins are expressed on the paytable. The slot game works hitchlessly on Android and iOS devices.
How To Play Joker’s Jewel Slot Online
Joker’s Jewel Sloty is available on many online casinos that support the Pragmatic Play software. You can access the slot via your mobile devices or laptops using your web browser or casino mobile application. There are no downloads needed, and you can use these steps in playing the Joker’s Jewels Slot:
- Start by logging in to an online casino of your choice. If you have an account already, proceed to the next step; if you don’t, you can always register.
- Search for the Joker’s Jewel Slot and click on it
- When it loads, click the play button, and you’d be set to take part in the Jester-themed slot
- Use the “i” button to read on the game rules as the paytable already appears on top of the reels.
- The bet button will be there on the screen to make a wager. This wager can be adjusted using the + or – icons.
- Select the bet line button to select the number of paylines you want to stake on
- Use the Spin button to start spinning the reels.
- Watch your winning combinations get you cash prizes that will be available for cash out on the online casino’s banking page.
The autoplay feature is available for players who want to make multiple spins, relax and watch the wins all in for them. Also, the autoplay features allow for a minimum of 10 spins and a maximum of 1000 spins. The turbo mode feature allows you to hasten the spins process very quickly and if you can’t handle that speed, use the quick spin option. The skip screen control will allow you to go past the screen you don’t want to see.
There’s the graphics option which you can adjust to get the best quality possible, and a volume button to increase or decrease the volume of soundtrack and sound effects. Pragmatic Play makes online slots for mobile majorly, but players will also get great quality on playing the slot on a mobile device or a laptop or desktop. The operating systems compatible with these devices for a seamless experience are Android and iOS systems.
As one of the Jester and Jewel-themed slot machines, Joker’s Jewel has a variety of jewel-related online slot symbols that get the player in the mood to make some riches.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the jewels, while the top-paying symbols are Jester related symbols.
- The blue round Jewel – pays 5 coins, 20 coins, 40 coins and 200 coins your line bet on landing 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the symbols on the reels.
- The turquoise blue jewel pays 20, 40, and 200 coins your line bet on landing 3, 4 and 5 of the symbols.
- The red diamond – pays 20 coins, 50 coins and 200 coins your line bet
- The Jester’s Shoes – pays 20 coins, 40 coins and 200 coins your line bet
- The Juggling clubs – pay 50 coins, 200 coins and 1000 coins your line bet
- The Lute – pay 50 coins, 200 coins and 1000 coins your line bet
- The Jester – pay 100 coins, 1000 coins and 5000 coins your line bet
- The crown bonus – pay 50 coins, 250 coins and 1250 coins your line bet
The crown bonus symbol represents the scatter of the game.
Players would be very disappointed to find that the 5 by 3 grid slot does not trigger a bonus feature. The only thing close to a bonus is the crown scatter bonus symbol, and it also does not trigger any feature but gives a payout. This is in line with the simple gameplay the software developer is trying to achieve. Players will be compensated for this lack of bonus in the base game as the top payout is at 5000x.
What Symbol Triggers Joker’s Jewels Slot Bonus Free Spins?
There are no free spins to be triggered in the slot game, nor are there any other bonuses to be triggered at all. All winnings in this game are done via the base game, and thankfully, the symbols are very rewarding as even the least of them gives you as much as 200 coins.
Paylines and Stakes
Joker’s Jewels Slot has 5 paylines. You can stake a minimum of and a stakes minimum of 0.05 coins and a maximum of 100 coins. All winning combinations pay from left to right.
Joker’s Jewels Slot Game Software
Pragmatic Play is the developer and designer of Joker’s Jewels slot. The software developer has been around since 2015 and is becoming notorious in the online gambling industry. Notorious for pulsating storylines and themes, relaxing ones, revamping classic slot with modern interactive features and mouth-watering bonus features. Pragmatic Play is based in Europe and has provided over 150 slot titles, including bingo slots, classic slots and live games. Other slots from this developer include:
- Aztec Gems Classic
- John Hunter and the Tomb Of the Scarab Queen
- John Hunter and the Mayan Gods
- Hot Fiesta
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is Joker’s Jewels Slot RTP?
The slot has a high return to player rate of 96.5%. This is above the average standard on most online slots.
Joker’s Jewels is a medium volatility game. This means you’ll get regular chances at winnings if you play smart—the legal kind of smart.
Pragmatic Play has several Joker-themed slots in its portfolio, and it keeps bringing its unique mix and interpretation of the life of the Joker. Joker’s Jewels slot focuses on simple gameplay and beautiful graphics with the absence of bonus features. Without the bonus features, players can still get up to 5000x their stake. Hence it is recommended for everyone to try.