Classic fruit slots are a popular game genre due to their simple gameplay and recognizable traditional symbol representations. However, Play’n GO’s Inferno Star is a highly volatile fruit slot fueled by the scorching sun’s strength.
Enjoy the action that comes with bonus features, which can award scorching hot payouts of up to 2,500 times your original bet.
Kindly read our review to know if Inferno Star is a video slot you would like.
About Inferno Star Slot Game
The Inferno Star slot from Play’n GO is attractively created with a blazing colour palette to complement its fiery theme. The vibrant, colourful backdrop and symbols over the game’s reels will take players by surprise from the first spin.
Inferno Star was designed to make everything appear brighter. The soothing music in the background compliments the vivid images, and that’s because it’s a game about the sun.
The classic slot machine features cherries, apples, plums, lemons, grapes, and watermelons on its reels. The most valuable symbol pays up to 500x the bet for five matching symbols on a payline. Additionally, a scatter-raging sun symbol triggers the game’s primary bonus mode.
Inferno Star is a joy to play on smartphones and tablets, resulting from the slot’s HTML5 development. Open Safari, Edge, or Chrome on any device, and you’re ready to play your favourite online place.
How to Play Inferno Star Slot Online
Although the Inferno Star fruit machine is placed in the sun, expect to see many roasted fruits appear on your reel.
Before you begin playing, you need to establish and place your bets. Follow the instructions below:
- Visit a Play’n Go-accepting online casino, and register to open an account.
- Locate the Inferno Star slot among the list of online slots in the casino’s library. After doing that, select the slot game to load it. You can employ the search option; this wi help simplify your search.
- Specify your betting range and coin sizes before starting a game. The +/- levers let you effortlessly change the values you input.
- Use the “Account” tab from the drop-down menu to see your current balance.
- Start the slot game by selecting “Start” from the main menu.
Interactive features play a significant role in this slot game. We’ll consider them in this section as we must know their functions. These features are:
- Autoplay: When playing online slots, autoplay is almost always available. You don’t have to press the Start button whenever you turn on your computer.
Players can customize their wagers, paylines, and spins to their preferences. Again, keeping your gaze fixed on the screen in this situation is critical.
- Demo Mode: You aren’t needed to create an account or use real money to play in the demo mode. By playing a demo slot, you can acquire a feel for the game’s mechanics and functionality before making a financial commitment.
As a penny pincher, you can experience the thrill of high-roller gaming without risking your entire bankroll.
- Bet Max: This is the maximum wager on a single slot machine spin. The “max wager” option on slot machines is intended to assist the player. The only way to win the jackpot on a slot machine is to wager the maximum amount possible.
- Betting Line: Betting lines, also known as play lines, are Horizontal, vertical, curved, or even diagonal lines where a winning combo is possible. You can activate as many paylines as desired.
The Paytable has different valued symbols; some are high, while some are low. Let’s consider these characters together with their associated values:
- Sun: Pays £750, £112.5, and £37.5 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Watermelon: Pays £112.5, £37.5, and £13.5 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Cherry: Pays £112.5, £37.5, and £13.5 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Apple: Pays £37.5, £13.5, and £4.5 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Plume: Pays £37.5, £13.5, and £4.5 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Lemon: Pays £37.5, £13.5, and £4.5 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Berries: Pays £37.5, £13.5, and £4.5 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
The Inferno Star slot is a basic game with a delightful bonus feature that will keep you playing for a long time. These bonuses are listed below:
- The Raging Sun Re-Spins: One raging sun scatter symbol on the third reel is required to trigger this bonus round. When this bonus is turned on, the game’s middle reel is held among other sun-themed reels, and other reels re-spin while these symbols are held.
During the Inferno Star bonus round, all sun symbols become the game’s scatter-raging sun symbols. More scatters during re-spins mode result in extra re-spins. With these sunny re-spins, players can earn up to 2,500x their stake on each re-spin.
- Gamble Feature: The Gamble Feature is prompted to win a prize award. There is an option of doubling or quadrupling your winnings here.
You can double your winnings by correctly guessing the next card’s colour (red or black) or by correctly guessing the suit (blue or red). Each victory can be gambled five times, up to 2,500 coins.
If you make an inaccurate guess about the card’s colour or suit during the round, you will forfeit your initial win and any further progress.
Inferno Star Slot Game Software
Play’n Go company was founded by industry veterans who wanted to create a new gaming experience. They came up with a game system in 1997. It also worked as a subcontractor for another gaming company.
Eventually, Play’n GO would be self-sufficient and begin creating its products. However, the private and public sectors have been fiercely competitive since Play’n GO was founded in 2004.
Several well-known websites, including some of the fastest-paying online casinos, currently carry their extensive portfolio.
Mobile gaming solutions from Play’n GO for Blackberry, Windows, Android, and Apple devices have been developed since the company was founded in 2009.
Some of their titles are:
- Irish Gold slot
- Iron Girl
- Jade Magician
- Jazz of New Orleans
- Jewel Box
- Jolly Roger
What Symbol Triggers Inferno Star Slot Bonus Free Spins?
No free spins are offered in this slot, which may disappoint you. However, Play’n Go made amends with the provisions of other unique features and huge payouts.
If free spins are what you’re looking for, be sure to visit other Play’n GO slots, such as Jade Magician Slot.
Paylines and Stakes
Inferno Star has five reels and five paylines, with bets ranging from €0.05 to €100 per spin. Win cash when three to five symbols appear on a payline from left to right. Across the grid, the symbols must be adjacent.
What is Inferno Star RTP?
The slot machine has a 96% RTP. Setting up RTP for a slot machine can be challenging. If a game has several features and paylines, the producers must figure out how to make the game return the expected percentage.
This online slot machine is highly volatile, with up to 2,500x stake payouts. The maximum Payout is €250,000.
Significant victories like this are rare, so plan your gameplay strategy to accommodate long periods of little return.
If you’re looking for quick wins and uncomplicated classic gameplay, pick up Inferno Star by Play’n GO and prepare for energized re-spins.
While the game’s high variance may make it seem that big winnings are impossible sometimes, try to hold out until the Raging Re-spins activate. They contain the key to rewards worth a quarter of a million Euros.