Table of Contents
Greek Mythology never gets old with online slots, and Pragmatic Play is back with this Greek Mythology themed video slot, Hercules and Pegasus. The Game comes in the standard 5 by 3 grid, and it has 20 paylines for you to place your bet on. Your bet can go for as high as 100 coins per spin, and the maximum payout for the Game is capped at 2500x your wager. Compared to other Greek mythology themed slots we’ve seen from Pragmatic Play, this one takes a lighter note with cartoon-style graphics.
There are bonus features to be enjoyed in the slot, including the random spins feature further divided into four different options; there are the Hercules free spins features, you also have Pegasus free spins feature and the Hercules and Pegasus free spins feature.
About Hercules and Pegasus Slot Game
The opening screen of Hercules and Pegasus shows a cartoonish Hercules with a large torso and tiny legs carrying a mighty club on one side of the screen. This other side is Pegasus, looking majestic with its wings, dressed in horse regalia. As found in most slots that follow the Greek mythology theme, there’s lots of gold on the reels and in the design of the slot to signify just how wealthy the Greek gods are in the many stories about them.
The reels of the slot are framed in gold, and on top of the reels is the Game’s name written in gold and blue while taking a purple background. Hercules and Pegasus slot is set up on Mount Olympus with a mass of clouds of different hues insight.
How To Play Hercules and Pegasus Slot Online
Hercules and Pegasus slot can be played on online casinos that support the pragmatic Play software. The steps to take in playing the video slot are easy to grasp, and they include:
- Start by logging into an online casino of your choice. You’d need to have an account with this online casino already.
- When logged in, search for the Hercules and Pegasus slot and click on it
- The interface will come on, and you can then use the play button to get started.
- On the opening screen, you’d see reels, symbols, volatility and autoplay icons.
- The next screen will be the reels proper where you can take control. The “i” button is to give you information about the Game’s rules and paytable.
- Use the bet button to stake your bet and use the + or – buttons to make adjustments.
- Select your lines, and you’d be ready to spin the reels using either the spin button or the autoplay feature.
- After spinning, your wins will be ready for cash out on the online casino’s banking page.
For the autoplay feature, you’d be able to spin the reels a minimum of 10 times and a maximum of 1000 spins. During this feature, you can use the turbo mode, which helps speed up the spins quickly, and if you can’t handle the speed of the turbo mode, you can use the fast spins option alternatively.
Hercules and Pegasus slot as Greek mythology-themed slot machines have symbols related to the times of gods and flying horses. From Temples to playing card symbols, every symbol is giving you a profitable reward.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the playing card symbols, while the top-paying symbols are Greek-related items.
- The “10” playing card symbol – pays 0.2x, 0.5x, and 2.5x your line bet on landing 3, 4 and 5 of the symbols on an active payline
- The “J” playing card symbol – pays 0.2x, 0.5x, and 2.5x your line bet
- The “Q” playing card symbol – pays 0.2x, 0.5x, and 2.5x your line bet
- The “A” playing card symbol – pays 0.4x, 1.0x, and 5.0x your line bet
- The “K” playing card symbol – pays 0.4x, 1.0x, and 5.0x your line bet
- The Harp – pays 1.0x, 5.0x, and 10x your line bet
- The Amphora – pays 1.0x, 5.0x, and 10x your line bet
- The Temple – pays 2x, 7x, and 15x your line bet
- The Game’s logo – pays 0.1x, 2x, 10x, and 20x your line bet on landing 2, 3, 4 and 5 symbols on active pay lines.
- Hercules and Pegassus (Wild) – pays pays 0.1x, 2x, 10x and 25x your line bet
The wild symbolises Hercules and Pegasus together, and the scatter is represented by Zeus’s thunderbolt symbol.
Hercules and Pegasus slot has a host of bonus features to be enjoyed by players. These bonuses include:
- Wild: This is represented by Hercules and Pegasus together, and they substitute for every other symbol except bonus symbols to help complete a winning combination. It also offers the highest payout to be gotten in a base game.
- Random Spin Feature: This occurs in the base game, where you get to pick out one out of 3 scrolls. On picking, you get to trigger a random feature that offers the following:
- Hercules Wilds Feature – These are added to the screen in random positions with a chance of a respin when it appears.
- Pegasus Wilds feature – Also added randomly to the reels with a chance that your cash wins will be multiplied by 2
- Bolt Of Zeus feature – The symbols of Zeus appear stacked on the reels during a spin, and when it ends, the Zeus symbols will transform into any randomly chosen symbol.
- Bonus feature – Helps land a bonus symbol that allows you to play one of the free spins features.
- Hercules Free Spins Feature: This feature is triggered when you land a bonus symbol on the first and third reel with a Hercules bonus symbol on reel 5. On landing these, you get an unlimited number of free spins awarded, and during the feature, a red potion bottle symbol can land on the 5th reel. When this happens, more Hercules wild symbols will be added to the reels. The feature ends when you land 5 red potion bottles.
- Pegasus Free Spins Feature: This feature is triggered to land a bonus symbol on the 1st and 3rd reels and a Pegasus bonus symbol on the 5th reel. An unlimited number of free spins will be awarded, and a blue potion will appear on reel 5. Each time the blue potion appears, you get a multiplier that increases by 1 to a maximum of 5x. This feature ends once you land 5 blue potion symbols on the reels.
- Hercules and Pegasus Free Spin Feature: This is triggered when you land the bonus symbol on reels 1 and 3 with the Hercules and Pegasus Symbols on reel 5 simultaneously. Also, it gives you unlimited free spins. The red or blue potion bottle can land, adding more Hercules wilds to the reels or increasing your multiplier value.
What Symbol Triggers Hercules and Pegasus Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The free spins feature is triggered by landing bonus symbols on reels 1 and 3 alongside a Hercules bonus symbol, a Pegasus bonus symbol, or a Hercules and Pegasus bonus symbol.
Paylines and Stakes
Hercules and Pegasus slot has 20 paylines. You can stake a minimum of 0.20 coins and a maximum of 100 coins.
Hercules and Pegasus Slot Game Software
Pragmatic Play is the developer of the Hercules and Pegasus slot. Based in Europe, the software providers create games for online casinos and has been doing so since 2015. Its videos slots stand out in terms of graphics and bonus features. Some slots from this developer include:
- The Catfather
- Heart Of Rio
- Chilli Heat
- Mustang Gold
- Bronco Spirit
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is Hercules and Pegasus slot RTP?
The slot has a high return to player rate of 96.5%. This is above average for most video slots.
Hercules and Pegasus is a high volatility game. You’d get very generous wins, but they won’t be frequent.
The video slot sure incorporates a lot of bonus features leading to very good cash rewards. With the top payout of 2500x your stake and volatility, it’s a game best played by big risk-takers.