The game’s setting is everything about the old wild west with symbols on reels, including sheriff badges, sheriff stars, guns, gold and cards.
Gunslinger is a five-by-three video slot by Play’n Go. It is themed after the old wild west and comes with bonus features, decent payouts and impressive graphics. You can win as many as 10000 coins in this lot. Read more about the slot in this review.
Play ‘N Go’s games have excellent graphics and sounds, with great features and bonuses; Hammerfall Slot is one of those games.
About The Gunslinger Slot Game
You’ll observe the background as an old town with wooden houses and mountains in a distant view. The reels are transparent and surrounded by several paylines—this slot’s audio and visual components blend to give a fascinating place.
How To Play The Gunslinger Slot Online
You can play the Gunslinger slot on various online casinos that support the Play’n Go software. This game and Gunslinger Reloaded Slot will work on your mobile devices, including smartphones and smartwatches, tablet devices, desktops or laptops. There are no downloads needed to play the slot, and you can follow these simple steps to play the game:
- Log in to an online casino with which you already have an account.
- Please search for the game and launch it by clicking on it.
- Then, use the controls you’ll find beneath the reels to get the game running on the game’s screen.
- The paytable icon will take you to the screen where you can get more information about the game through paylines, paytables and bonuses.
- You can select the number of lines you want to bet using the lines button and the + and – buttons to increase and decrease.
- Use the coins button to specify your bet. The + and – buttons will help you increase and decrease your stake.
- Alternatively, you can use the bet max button to stake the maximum bet.
- When you set your wager, use the spin button to get the reels spinning.
- Use the autoplay button for multiple spins to run automatically.
- You can stake a minimum of 0.01 coins and a maximum of 31.25 coins.
- You can get the customization settings just a click away from the system settings.
- The volume and sound button helps you turn off and on the soundtrack and sound effects.
- There’s a skip screen option to slide to the next screen when you need the game to go faster.
The autoplay feature lets you have multiple spins that will run automatically for a minimum of 10 reels and a maximum of 100 spins. Use the + or – buttons to increase or decrease the number of spins. The turbo mode lets you speed up spins and can be accessed by holding the space button on your desktop/laptop. The mobile or desktop version gives you fantastic gaming quality and experience.
You’ll find interactive features such as game symbols, bonus features and modern controls in the game, as well as the Happy Halloween Slot. The game symbols include playing cards and things you’ll typically encounter in a wild wild west setting.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the playing cards and chips symbols, while the top-paying characters include the guns and badge, the pretty lady, the saddle and gold, the white horse scatter and the gunslinger.
- The “10” playing card with the yellow chip – pays five, ten, or 50 coins. Your line bet on landing three, four or five of the symbols on an active payline
- The “J” playing card icon with the red chip – pays your line bet 6, 20, or 75 coins.
- The “Q” playing card icon with the green chip – pays seven coins, 30 coins or 100 coins for your line bet.
- The “K” playing card icon with the green and pink chips– pays eight coins, 40 coins or 125 coins for your line bet.
- The “A” playing card icon with the green chip – pays ten coins, 50 or 150 coins your line bet.
- For the guns and the badge – pay 15 coins, 75 coins or 300 coins. Your line bet
- The pretty lady – pays 20 coins, 100 coins or 500 coins. Your line bet
- The saddle and gold – pay five coins, 25 coins, 150 coins or 1000 coins. Your line bet on landing two, three, four or five of the symbols on an active payline
- The white horse scatters symbol – pays two coins, three coins, 20 coins or 200 coins. Your line bet
- The gunslinger wild – pays 10000 coins on landing five of a kind
There are bonus features in the game to enjoy and boost your payouts. These bonuses include the substituting wilds, the bounty hunter feature, the shoot a bottle feature and an optional gamble feature. You can activate these unique features by landing special symbols on the reels. The bonuses work in this format:
- Gunslinger’s Wild: The buff man in a cowboy hat represents the wild symbol, and he substitutes for every other symbol on the reels other than the scatter symbols. This way, you can complete winning combinations, boost your potential payouts, and create more chances to land winning combinations.
- The Bounty Hunter Feature: You can activate this feature by landing three “wanted poster” symbols. These posters have the faces of criminals from which you’d pick to have a shootout in the mini-game that follows. When you select an opponent and the shootout begins, you’ll get a multiplier value as a reward. Then, you can carry on to another mini-game, where you get to shoot at barrels to earn cash prizes. This Bounty Hunter feature happens frequently and will keep you immersed in the game for an extended period.
- Shoot The Bottle Bonus Feature: This bonus feature activates when you land three bonus bottle symbols represented by Whiskey bottles. These bottles will help you trigger the free spins feature and will double your payouts during the part.
- The Gamble Feature: This feature helps you double your wins from the last spin. It’s an optional card game where you must guess the next card’s colour – whether it’ll be black or red. Then, you can collect your wins from the gamble round when you’ve accumulated wins for at least five rounds consecutively.
What Symbol Triggers The Gunslinger Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The online video slot with 25 payline has a free spins feature that you can get during the bottle shoot. Landing three whiskey bottles get you free spins, and all your payouts will double during the part.
Paylines and Stakes
The gunslinger slot has 25 paylines. You can stake a minimum of 0.01 coins and a maximum of 31.25 coins. All winning combinations pay from left to right.
Gunslinger Slot Game Software
Play’n Go is the developer and designer of the 5×3 online slot machine. The games’ provider started its operations in Sweden in the 90s and is known as one of the pioneers of online casino games. This developer has hundreds of casino games ranging from online slots to poker and bingo. Play’n Go holds licenses from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, and the Malta Gaming Authority. Other slots from this developer include:
- Aztec Gold Megaways Slot.
- Fruit Bonanza Slot.
- Pearls Of India Slot.
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is The Gunslinger Slot’s RTP?
The wild west-themed slot has a high return to player rate of 96%. This return to player percentage is standard for most online slots.
The gunslinger slot is a medium volatility slot, and this volatility level means you’ll get regular chances at winnings.
Games themed after the wild wild west never seem to go out of vogue in the online casino market, and Play’n Go delivers a spectacular one to players with this slot title. Gunslinger slot comes with beautiful graphics, great payouts, fascinating bonus features and a profitable return to player percentage. The game’s betting range makes it an ideal place for low-rollers; however, it’s a game that everyone should try.