Table of Contents
No doubt, one of the fascinating mythologies is Greek mythology and is never complete without the numerous gods in the stories. Pragmatic Play captures a few of those gods in this Greek mythology themed slot, displaying the powers and strength of the great Zeus and his beautiful wife, Hera. The slot is a 5 by 3 grid with 243 paylines telling ancient gods’ stories but with modern graphics and features. You can get a maximum payout of 6x your stake in the base game. The Olympus Zeus symbol gives this.
You can take part in the action with as low as 25 p/c. On the reels, you’d find various Greek Mythology antiques and items alongside playing card symbols ranging from A to 10. There are also enough bonus features to maximize your wins, and these features include wild, scatter, random awards feature, wheel of bonus feature, and the free spins feature from the scatters. All of these will give a total maximum payout of 1000x your stake.
About Greek Gods Slot Game
The background to the video slot is intriguing, with the modern design of hazy golden masses of clouds. On the opening screen, you’d see the image of Zeus and Hera in their regalia featuring lots of gold. The 5 by 3 grid is designed to resemble a majestic temple with Gresco styled temple frames and the beautiful effects of the sun rising on the roof of the temple. This mass of gold continues to the reels but does not hinder the high functionality of the slot.
The golden mass of clouds that form the opening background gives the slot’s atmosphere a soothing feel. You’d be seeing antiques such as Cups, also known as the Kylix, Harps, known as the Lyre on the reels. Followed by these are Thunderbolts, an image of Hera and the king of gods, Zeus. The least valuable symbols are the standard playing card, but they’ve also been styled in solid gold to signify the wealth of the Greek gods.
How To Play Greek Gods Slot Online
Greek Gods slot by Pragmatic Play can be played like any other slot from Pragmatic Play, and these are the following steps to take in playing the video slot:
- Start by logging in to an online casino of your choice. it’s best if the casino supports the Pragmatic Play software and you already have an account with them
- After you’ve logged in, search for the Greek Gods slot and click on it
- When you click, the slot’s interface will come up, and you can make use of the Play button
- On clicking play, you will be introduced to the game’s rules and paytable, which can be accessed using the “i” button
- You’d see the slot controls beneath the reels, which include buttons to make a bet, select bet lines, use the autoplay feature, and the spin button to get started.
- Before you spin the reels, you need to make a bet which can be done by using the bet button and the + or – options for adjustment.
- When you’re done making your wager, use the lines button to select the pay lines you wish to bet on
- After these, you can spin the reels to the video slot.
There is the autoplay feature that allows you to spin the reels multiple times automatically. These spins can go from a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 1000 spins. You’d also find the Turbo mode, fast spin and skip screen options very useful when making use of the autoplay feature. The turbo mode speeds up the spinning process of the reels, and it can go very fast. If you can’t handle the speed of the turbo mode, you can alternatively use the fast spins option. Also, the skip screen option lets you skip screens you deem unnecessary.
Greek Gods slot has symbols that are fashioned to fit the Greek Mythology, from the image of Zeus to standard playing cards in gold.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the playing cards, while the top-paying symbols are the Greek gods.
- The “J” playing card – pays 0.2x, 0.6x, and 2x your line bet on landing 3, 4, and 5 of the symbols.
- The “10” playing card- pays 0.2x, 0.6x, and 2x your line bet
- The “K” playing card – pays 0.2x, 0.8x, and 2x your line bet
- The “Q” playing card – pays 0.2x, 0.8x, and 2x your line bet
- The “A” playing card – pays 0.2x, 1x, and 2x your line bet
- The Kylix – pays 0.4x, 1.2x, and 3x your line bet
- The Lyre – pays 0.4x, 1.6x, and 4x your line bet
- Hera – pays 0.8x, 2x, and 5x your line bet
- Zeus – pays 1x, 2.4x, and 6x your line bet
Greek Gods has fascinating bonus features for its players, and these bonuses include:
- Wild: This is represented by the Wild symbol, and it substitutes for any other symbol except the scatter symbol. It helps complete winning combinations and increases potential winnings.
- Scatter: This is represented by Zeus’s Lightning Thunder and is capable of triggering free spins
- Random Awards Feature: This bonus is gotten during the base game where random awards are given out, and they appear at the top of the last 3 reels. You’d get the prize after stacking up scatter symbols on any of the last three reels. If you land a full stack of scatters beneath the reels where you have the full stacks of scatters, you will get any of these three rewards – Cash Prize; this is the prize money that rewards a coin of up to 50 times your initial stake, there’s the bonus that activates the wheel of Fortune Bonus game and free spins.
- Wheel Of Bonus Feature: This feature is gotten from Random Awards and will give players a chance to win one prize from 12 sections. The prizes range from 10 to 1000x your stake. You can trigger many wheels in a single turn, and this is possible if you get more than two scatters on reels with bonus symbols on top.
- Free Spins Feature: This can be gotten by either the Random Awards feature or by landing three or more of the Zeus lightning symbol. The free spins will be awarded at a rate of 3 spins with another spin for each scatter symbol landed. Hence, you can begin with 5 free spins for getting 5 scatter symbols in the base game or 8 spins from random rewards. In the base game, you can get a maximum of 36 free spins, where 24 will be from the random awards feature, and the remaining 12 will be from stacked scatters. The free spins can be retriggered up to 40 free spins – 25 will be from random awards, and 15 will be from stacked scatters.
What Symbol Triggers Greek Gods Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The free spins in the Greek God slot are triggered by the scatter symbol, which Zeus’s Thunder Lightning represents.
Paylines and Stakes
Greek God has 243 paylines. You can stake a minimum of 25 p/c and a maximum of 125 coins.
Greek Gods Slot Game Software
Greek Gods slot is developed and designed by Pragmatic Play. Pragmatic Play was established in 2015 and has since produced over hundred games ranging from bingos to video slots. The developer brings novelty and freshness to the slots it creates and quickly becomes a favourite amongst software developers. Other slots from this developer include:
- The Catfather
- 5 Lions Gold
- Aztec Gems Classic
- Great Rhino
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is Greek Gods RTP?
The slot has a return to player rate of 95.5%. This is a tad bit below the average of 96 – 97% of most slots.
Greek Gods is a medium volatility game. This means you’ll get regular chances at winnings.
Pragmatic Play designed Greek Gods to give a theme we’re familiar with another perspective in terms of great design and enticing features. With 243 paylines and a maximum bet of 125 coins, Greek Gods can be tried out with low rollers and high rollers.