Great Reef Slot will take you deep into the ocean. Do not forget your diving equipment; you will very certainly require it at some point. Read our complete review of Great Reef to learn everything you need to know to gain a head start in the game.
Great Reef Slot
The vast and mysterious ocean is home to an abundance of unclaimed treasures and a fertile source of inspiration for the makers of video slot games. Great Reef is Top Game’s interpretation of the popular undersea theme, which is already familiar to a large number of players.
As you spin the reels and hope for large wins in the future, you can expect to be met by a diverse selection of fish and other marine creatures.
About Great Reef Slot Game
Great Reef transports players beneath the ocean’s surface and to the bottom, where a variety of friendly species live. The semi-transparent reels view the game’s undersea scenery, which is fairly straightforward and devoid of details. Only a few corals at the bottom of the screen stand out against the wide blue and uniform background, with a few bubbles erupting as you play.
During your game, you may expect to hear seagulls and the crash of waves, all of which contribute to the distinctive mood of this type of slot game. Now, let’s move on to the gameplay itself. Great Reef offers many customisation options, allowing you to tailor the game’s settings to your mood and unique approach at will.
Each of the game’s five spinning reels has three symbols after your turn, and 25 paylines connect them. Below the reels are various bubble-shaped buttons that allow you to select the number of active paylines and your stake quantity. The Bet Max bubble will activate all paylines simultaneously if you strike it rich.
In Pragmatic Play’s Great Reef, you can swim with or against the current and play whichever you like. Due to the large degree of customisation offered, you may select a play level that fits your budget and experience. The controls are intuitive and do not obstruct gameplay, and you can easily customise settings and bets with a few clicks.
Moreover, there are some valuable icons, such as the seahorse, starfish, clownfish, and sea turtle, as well as Sharky, a cute and amusing shark that appears alive when a winning combination is formed, and some less valued icons, like the conventional Cards Ten, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace. Profitability is another aspect of the game that adds to its attractiveness.
How to Play Great Reef Slot Online
Great Reef Slot is a simple slot machine game that can be played on any device. However, it is vital to place your bets before beginning your game.
- First, if you haven’t already done so, register with your preferred online casino.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Great Reef Slot.”
- If you choose “Options” from the drop-down menu, you will be able to see the current balance of your deposit.
- With the “+/-” keys, you may adjust the coin size between 0.01 and 1, while the “coins” key allows you to set the number of coins on each line between 0.01 and 1. (from one to five). A single stake may contain as many as one hundred coins, but no more.
- After you’ve placed your bet, press the “Start” button to start the slot machine reels spinning for real money. You may also choose to have the video automatically play. This feature allows you to continue spinning the wheels endlessly without having to exit the game.
This Pragmatic Play video slot machine is jam-packed with features. These components can help you improve your gameplay satisfaction. Among them are the following:
- Wild: The game’s wild symbol is the grizzly old sea captain; while the skipper does not payout, he can help form winning combinations by replacing all other symbols except the scatter.
- Scatter: The oyster serves as the scatter symbol – land three or more of them anywhere on the reels to activate the Pearl Hunter Bonus feature. You’ll receive up to 33 free spins here. That is astounding usually. When combined with a multiplier of up to 6x, the feature becomes quite intriguing.
The selection of Great Reef reel symbols is much shorter than other slots, so remember this as you start your playing session. Some symbols include:
- Starfish – £10, £25, and £125 coins for 3, 4, and 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Seahorse – £10, £25, and £125 coins for 3, 4, and 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Tropical fish – £15, £25, and £200 coins for 3, 4, and 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Turtle – £15, £50, and £250 coins for 3, 4, and 5 on a pay line, respectively.
- Shark – £20, £75, and £500 for 3, 4, and 5 on a pay line, respectively
Like several other Pragmatic Play slots, the Great Reef Slot has bonus features:
- Jackpot/Bonus Round: The Shark symbol gives the players the one payline Bonus Jackpot Great Reef if they line up five Shark icons in a row. The Pearl Hunter bonus round triggers three or more oyster symbols, during which the player can unlock up to 33 Great Reef free spins on the multiplier x6.
What Symbol Triggers Great Reef Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The scatter symbol is the Oyster. Land three or more of them on the reel everywhere and start the Pearl Hunter Bonus round. Play the game and collect as many pearls as possible to win up to 33 free spins.
Paylines and Stakes
While the aesthetics are quite rudimentary, there is plenty of action here thanks to the extra feature, which awards up to 33 free spins with multipliers up to 6x. Spin for as little as 25p or as much as £125 per spin.
Great Reef Slot Software
Pragmatic Play is a relatively new casino operator launched on the market in 2015. The corporation is headquartered in Sliema, Malta, and operates offices in the United Kingdom, Ukraine, Romania, India, Gibraltar, and the Philippines. As a newcomer to the gambling industry, Pragmatic Play’s staff is particularly concerned about software security.
All of the company’s software is documented and approved by independent testing labs such as QUINEL, BMM, and Gaming Labs. Pragmatic Play has also secured licenses in Romania, the United Kingdom, the Philippines, Malta, and Curacao, bringing the total number of gambling countries that have certified the service to over twenty.
Additionally, Pragmatic Play’s gambling material is available in 78 different countries, making it one of the most widely distributed casino software producers in the industry today. A few of their slots are as follows:
- Graveyard Shift
- Diablo 13
- Great Rhino Deluxe
- Dice and Fire
- Great Rhino
- Religion of Champions
- Sugar Rush
What is Great Reef Slot Review RTP?
Regrettably, the return to player (RTP) of this slot game is not available. But if you truly want to know, participating in the game is there to find out.
According to our assessment, the variance of this online slot game falls into the medium range.
Great Reef is a rather straightforward slot — you’d be hard-pressed to call it beautiful. However, the cartoon aesthetics are adequate. It’s a similar story regarding characteristics. There is a limited selection of optional items. Everything revolves around the free spins round. It’s not the simplest feature to activate, but the big amount of free spins and multipliers make it worthwhile.
We discovered that volatility is higher than that of several Pragmatic Play slots. We’d classify it as a medium to high. We wouldn’t call Great Reef a great slot — but it is an adequate offering. If you’re looking for some straightforward action with the potential for a volatile kick or two, this undersea offering fits the bill.