It’s all about gold and riches in this 5×3 grid slot game by Play’n Go. There are twenty paylines to bet on, all of which are present on gold-framed reels.
Gold King is a gold-themed slot game that might take its inspiration from the Greek mythology of King Midas. It’s a five-by-three grid slot with twenty paylines. However, it has excellent bonus features, impressive graphics and enticing payouts, as you’ll see in this slot review!
Like all Play’N Go’s games, Gigantoonz Slot has fantastic graphics, bonus features and payouts that will excite all gamers.
About Gold King Slot Game
The slot’s background is also gleaming with piles of gold and substantial purple walls. Gold symbols, gold-plated playing cards, roses, crowns, rings and bars are on the reels. The slots’ controls are below the reels and come with a hint of gold. In addition, there are sound effects and a soundtrack to keep your company during gameplay. These visuals and audio components blend to give you a pleasant and immersive gaming experience.
The visuals and audio elements are fantastic on all of Play ‘N Go’s games, and the Gold Volcano Slot is another fine example.
How To Play The Gold King Slot Online
You can play the Gold King slot and the Gunslinger Reloaded Slot online on your mobile devices, including smartphones, smartwatches, tablet devices, desktops and laptops. No downloads are required; you can play directly from your web browser or preferred online casino’s mobile app. These are the steps to take to play the Gold King slot online:
- Begin by logging in to your online casino account on a platform of your choice. Then, sign up with an online casino that supports the Play’n Go software if you’re new to the casino world.
- Click and launch the Gold King slot to get started.
- On the reels’ screen, you’ll find the game’s controls.
- Use the “i” button to fetch information on the game, including the paytable, paylines, bonus features and game rules or decrease your bet.
- After specifying your wager, use the play button to get the reels spinning.
- Alternatively, you can use the autoplay button to have running multiple spins.
- Select the number of lines from the 20 paylines available to bet on
- You can stake a minimum of 0.20 coins and a maximum of 100 coins.
- You can get the customization settings just a click away from the system settings.
- The volume and sound button helps you turn off and on the soundtrack and sound effects.
- There’s a skip screen option to slide to the next screen when you need the game to go faster.
- There’s also the turbo mode to speed things up during play.
The autoplay feature lets you have multiple spins that will run automatically for a minimum of 10 reels and a maximum of 100 spins. Use the + or – buttons to increase or decrease the number of spins. The mobile or desktop version gives you fantastic gaming quality and experience.
The game symbols include conventional playing card symbols and luxurious items covered in gold. There are also bonus features and controls that keep the game exciting and easy to comprehend.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the playing card symbols, while the top-paying characters are gold bars, golden rings, crowns, and roses.
- The “10” playing card icon – pays 0.24x, 1.20x or 4.00x your line bet on landing three, four or five of the symbols on an active payline.
- The “J” playing card icon – pays 0.24x, 1.20x or 4.00x your line bet.
- The “Q” playing card icon – pays 0.32x, 1.60x or 6.00x your line bet.
- The “K” playing card icon – pays 0.40x, 2.00x or 8.00x your line bet.
- The “A” playing card icon – pays 0.40x, 2.00x or 8.00x your line bet.
- The gold bars – pay 0.16x, 0.80x, 4.00x or 20.00x your line bet on landing two, three, four or five of the symbols on an active payline.
- The golden ring – pays 0.24x, 1.20x, 6.00x or 30.00x your line bet
- The golden crown – pays 0.32x, 1.60x, 8.00x or 40.00x your line bet
- The golden rose – pays 0.80x, 4.00x, 20.00x or 200.00x your line bet
The bonus features found in this game are straightforward to comprehend. These bonuses include the substituting wilds symbols, free spins and a golden spin feature. You can boost your potential payouts with these bonuses and have a lot of fun playing them. You’ll find how these bonuses work below:
- Gold King’s Wild: The golden rose represents the game’s wild symbol, giving the highest payout of the characters. It helps to substitute every other symbol on the reels other than the bonus symbols.
- Golden Spin: In the base game spin, the game can randomly pick a symbol to fill up twelve consecutive positions on each reel and allow the golden spin to occur. This golden spin happens when the same characters appear stacked on reels 1, 3 and 5.
- The Super Spins: These are the free slot game spins, and the Kings trigger these scatter symbols. You’ll need to land these scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 to get ten free spins, and you can re-trigger additional ten free spins during any one spin. So landing one scatter symbol will reward you with one extra free spin, two scatter symbols will reward you with two additional free spins, and three scatter symbols will reward you with ten additional free spins.
There are no limits to how many free spins you can get, and during the super spins round, a random playing card symbol will appear super stacked, where you can fill eight consecutive spaces on each reel. Also, the wilds will appear stacked on the reels and take up six to seven successive holes.
The high-value symbols also expand to fill the entire reel during the super spins feature, and they will only do so if it creates a winning combination. However, all wins involving the playing card and wild symbols will give payouts before the symbols expand.
What Symbol Triggers The Gold King Slot Bonus Free Spins?
You trigger up to ten free spins when you land three of the scatters on the reels. The King represents the scatter symbol and will land on reels 1, 3 and 5 to give free spins. You can also re-trigger these free spins; there are no limits to how many free spins you can get.
Paylines and Stakes
Gold King Slot has 20 paylines. You can stake a minimum of 0.20 coins and a maximum of 100 coins. All winning combinations pay from left to right.
Gold King Slot Game Software
Play’n Go is the developer and designer of the Gold King slot. The software developer is one of the veterans in the industry that paved the way for online casino games. Play’n Go started its operations two decades ago and has earned awards and partnerships for its innovative work in the online gambling industry. Their games range from online video slots to live casino dealer games. Other places from this developer include:
- Rich Wilde and the Amulet Of Dead Slot.
- Samba Carnival Slot.
- Candy Island Princess Slot.
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is the Gold King slot’s RTP?
The slot has a high return to player rate of 96.53%, and this return to player percentage is above the standard of 96% for most places.
Gold King is a medium volatility game, and this volatility level means you’ll get regular chances at winnings.
This slot is impressive with its graphics, bonus features and payouts. It’s a game that players with a penchant for all things gold and expensive should play. It’s an ideal slot game for casual players with the betting range, and for other players who want to take a shot at the game, they can win as much as 2500x your wager. You can play the game on various devices and online casinos supporting the Play’n Go software.