Gladiator Road To Rome is a better upgrade to the original Gladiator slot game. Playtech developed it and comes with more bonuses, better payouts, and great interactive features.
You can start paying for as low as 0.25 coins. There’s more to the appealing game in this slot review.
About The Gladiator Road To Rome Slot Game
The reels are set in within the colosseum walls as if in anticipation of a battle between two gladiators. Its reel layout is a 5×3 screen that is framed by two massive pillars in the colosseum. This video slot takes on the likeness of the Gladiator movie in its soundtrack and sound effects. The controls are beneath the reels, and you can step into the game, win riches, and be crowned the champion of Rome.
How To Play Gladiator Road To Rome Slot Online
To play the Gladiator Road To Rome video slot, follow through with this step.
- Log in to an online account on your preferred online casino.
- When you find the slot title in the casino’s slots category, click on it to get playing.
- You’d find the info button on the reels screen that’d give you information about the game’s paylines, paytable, and slot rules.
- The number of paylines is fixed and cannot be adjusted.
- Use the + and – buttons attached to the total bet display to increase and decrease your bet amount.
- After you set your stake, use the spin button for a single spin
- Use the auto spins button to make multiple spins in high numbers
- You can use the automatic spins feature for a minimum of 10 spins and a maximum of 99 spins
- The turbo mode feature is available for you to speed up spins.
- The volume helps you turn off and on the soundtrack and sound effects
- There’s a skip screen option to slide to the next screen when you need the game to go faster.
The mobile or desktop version gives you fantastic gaming quality and experience.
The video slot comes with a host of interactive features, including game symbols, bonus features, and modern controls to the slot.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the playing card symbols, while the top-paying symbols are the dogs and dog-related symbols.
- The “9” playing card icon – pays 5x, 12x, or 100x your line bet on landing 3, 4, or 5 of the symbols on an active payline
- The “10” playing card symbol – pays 5x, 12x, or 100x your line bet
- The “J” playing card symbol – pays 10x, 25x, or 150x your line bet
- The “Q” playing card symbol – pays 10x, 25x, or 150x your line bet
- The “K” playing card symbol – pays 15x, 50x, or 200x your line bet
- The “A” playing card symbol – pays 15x, 50x, or 200x your line bet
- Tigris Of Gaul – pays 25x, 100x or 250x your line bet
- Proximo – pays 25x, 100x or 250x your line bet
- Lucilla – pays 5x, 35x, 125x, or 375x your line bet on landing 2, 3, 4, or 5 of the symbols on an active payline
- Commodus (Joaquin Phoenix) – 5x, 50x, 175x or 500x your line bet
- The Gladiator Wild – pays 5x, 50x, 375x, or 1000x your line bet
A host of bonus games make Gladiator Road to Rome a better instalment to the original online slot game. These bonuses include a substituting wild, a Colosseum free games feature that gives you free spins and wild multipliers. There’s also a Gladiator bonus feature that unlocks a progressive jackpot.
- Wild: This is represented by the heavily armoured gladiator, and he substitutes for every other symbol except the regular symbols found on the reels. This will increase your payouts and chances for landing winning combinations, and the wild symbol easily completes your winning combinations.
- The Colosseum Free Games Feature: This free spins feature is unlocked when you land three or more scatter weapon symbols on the reels in a single spin. You’d get free spins depending on the number of scatters landed. For example, landing 3, 4, or 5 scatters will give you 5, 8, or 12 free spins. The number of spins might be minimal, but a host of modifiers apply to the free spins. Before you trigger the free spins, you’d pick from a collection of shields, and choosing three will give you the following modifiers:
- Extra Free Spins – you’d get three extra spins for each pick which are added to your total.
- Win Multiplier – there are multiplier values of 2x or 3x to boost your payouts.
- Symbol Payout Boost – winning payouts are awarded a 5x multiplier value by a symbol chosen at random
- Extra Wild Symbol – this is a symbol that’s chosen at random to act as an extra wild
- Symbol Pays as Scatter – a symbol chosen at random will expand to fill the reel it lands on and give scatter payouts.
- Gladiator Wild Nudge – when you get a Gladiator wild landed on any part of the reels, it will nudge to turn the entire reel it landed on into a whole reel wild,
You will get additional spins in the slot machine when you land three free game scatters during the Colosseum free spins. You can get up to 5 free spins, and the same modifiers you get from the Colosseum free games feature will remain active during the new set of spins. The scatter symbol can retrigger the free spins an infinite number of times.
- Gladiator Bonus Feature: When you land three helmet bonus symbols, you will trigger this feature that lets you pick from 9 helmets which will give you cash prizes in the bronze, silver, and gold categories. Each of the helmets available reveals a cash prize, and the gold helmets are the most lucrative of them all. So uncovering the nine gold helmets will get you the progressive jackpot prize.
What Symbol Triggers The Gladiator Road To Rome Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The 5-reel video slot with 25 bet lines comes with free spins triggered by the scatter symbols. There are two scatter symbols in the online casino slot machine. Three or more of the weapon scatter symbols will give you at least five free spins. Landing 3, 4, or 5 of the symbols will provide you with 5, 8, or 12 free spins. The free games scatter symbol will help retrigger the free spins, and there is no limit to the number of free spins you can get from retriggering.
Paylines and Stakes
The popular game has 25 paylines. You can stake a minimum of 0.25 coins and a maximum of 125 coins. All winning combinations pay from left to right.
Gladiator Road To Rome Slot Game Software
Gladiator Road To Rome was developed and designed by Playtech. Playtech slots are in major online casinos worldwide as the games provider is regarded as one of the top three in the online gambling industry. The game provider was established in 1999 and has a collection of games, including poker games, bet games, baccarat, sportsbook games, and many others. Other slots from this developer include Gladiator JP Slot, Gladiator (Playtech) Slot, and Glory and Britannia Slot.
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is The Gladiator Road To Rome’s RTP?
The slot has an average return to player rate of 95%. This means for each coin spent on 100 spins, you’d get an average of 95 coins in return.
Gladiator Road To Rome is a medium volatility game, and this means you’ll get regular chances at winnings.
The video slot is themed after the 2000 movie, Gladiator, centred around the character played by Russell Crowe. The Gladiator Slot fans of the original slot game will love the major upgrade involved in this video slot. You can win as much as 1000x your line bet in the base game, and its betting range accommodates low-rollers and casual-rollers. The thrill and stake payouts gotten from the video slot make it worthwhile.