The game’s graphics are impeccable, and the actions take place in a blue-green illuminated hall with mighty pillars, vases, and torches to signify the ancient times of Egypt.
Ghost Of Dead is an online video slot developed by Play’n Go. It’s a five-by-three grid slot with ten paylines to win up to 10000x your wager. There are bonus features to enjoy; many Play ‘N Go games have excellent features, like the match Gemix Slot and the modern interactive quality listed in this slot review!
About The Ghost Of Dead Slot Game
The slot’s reels, symbols and controls are framed in gold and various colours. There are sound effects for each action you take in the game and a soundtrack to fix your attention from start to finish.
How To Play The Ghost Of Dead Slot Online
This slot game is accessible to online casinos that support the Play’n Go software. This includes the game Gift Shop Slot. You can play on your mobile devices, tablet devices, laptops or desktops. Crea e an account on an online casino if you haven’t, and follow these steps:
- Log in to an online casino where you have an account.
- Click on the Ghost Of Dead slot to launch in the casino’s online slots array.
- You’ll find the controls to the online space on the game’s reels screen.
- Click on the “i” button to check the game’s rules, paytable, paylines and restrictions.
- Use the coin value and bet coins button to specify your bet value.
- Select the number of lines you want to bet on out of the ten paylines available.
- You can bet a minimum of 0.10 coins and a maximum of 100 coins.
- Use the + and – buttons to increase or decrease your bet value
- A system settings menu personalizes the game to fit your style.
- After making your wager, use the play button to spin the reels.
- The autoplay button allows you to have multiple spins that’ll run automatically.
- You can get the customization settings just a click away from the system settings.
- The volume button helps you turn off and on the soundtrack and sound effects.
- There’s a skip screen option to slide to the next screen when you need the game to go faster.
The autoplay feature lets you have multiple spins that will run automatically for a minimum of 10 reels and a maximum of 100 spins.
You’ll find the regular playing cards and Egyptian-themed symbols on the reels. The lot also has modern controls and bonus features.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The ow-paying symbols are the playing card symbols, while the top-paying symbols are the Egyptian-themed symbols, and this paytable is on a coin value of 0.01 and 5 coins maximum bet.
- The “10” playing card icon – pays 20 coins, 100 coins or 400 coins your line bet on landing three, four or five of the symbols on an active payline
- The “J” playing card icon – pays 20 coins, 100 coins or 400 coins for your line bet.
- The “Q” playing card icon – pays 20 coins, 100 coins or 400 coins for your line bet.
- The “K” playing card icon – pays 20 coins, 160 coins or 600 coins for your line bet.
- The “A” playing card icon – pays 20 coins, 160 coins or 600 coins for your line bet.
- The Golden Ankh cross – pays 20 coins, 120 coins, 400 coins or 3000 coins on two, three, four or five on the symbols on an active payline
- The Serpent – pays 20 coins, 120 coins, 400 coins or 3000 coins your line bet.
- The Scarab beetle– pays 20 coins, 160 coins, 1600 coins or 8000 coins your line bet.
- The Mask of the pharaoh – pays 50 coins, 500 coins, 5000 coins or 50000 coins your line bet.
There are bonus features involved in the game that can increase your potential payouts and keep the adrenaline rush running. These bonuses include substituting wild symbols, the ghost spin feature, the free spins feature and the awakened free spins feature. Thes bonuses use special characters to activate, and they include:
- Ghost Of Dead’s Wild: The Anubis Canopus represents the wild symbol, and landing two, three or five of the characters on an active payline gives a payout of 1x, 10x, 100x or 1000x your stake. This wild symbol also pays out in scatter style by appearing on any reel position, and it w ll help substitute any symbol on the reels other than bonus symbols.
- The Ghost Spin Feature: You can activate this bonus feature randomly on any base game spin. In the t is an element, a random symbol that expands will be picked randomly and can represent a royal or high-paying symbol other than the wild or scatter symbol. All characters like the one selected will expand to cover the reels they’re on. There will be a rewarding payout if the characters lead to a good combination on a payline. Also, you can form wins across non-adjacent reels.
- The Free Spins Feature: Landing three or more of the wild/scatter symbols on any reel positions will activate this feature. You can get ten free spins, of which you can randomly choose one of three of the royal high-value symbols. These symbols act as special expanding symbols. As a bonus, three or more scatter characters can help you re-trigger the feature with another ten free spins. You can get an unlimited number of free spins. Also, the special expanding symbol pays in scatter style too.
- The Awakened Free Spins Feature: The scatter symbols in the free spins feature can turn into spectral scatter symbols. Landing three or more of these will activate the Awakened free spins feature with up to ten free spins available. The quality is similar to the regular free spins, where you can pick one of three random royals of high value to turn into a special expanding symbol. In an edition, you’ll come across a second special expanding symbol chosen randomly on each awakening free spin, which will multiply your chances of creating winning combinations. These special expanding symbols will get you ten extra awakened free spins.
What Symbol Triggers The Ghost Of Dead Slot Bonus Free Spins?
You can win free spins in the Ghost of Dead slot, triggered by landing the Anubis Canopus symbol, which doubles as the wild. In addition, there are up to ten free spins, given that you can re-trigger with no limits.
Paylines and Stakes
Ghost Of Dead has ten paylines. You can stake a minimum of 0.10 coins and a maximum of 100 coins. All winning combinations pay from left to right.
Ghost Of Dead Slot Game Software
Play’n Go is the developer and designer of the Ghost Of Dead slot. This developer started its casino operations in Sweden in the 90s and has developed hundreds of online casino games, including Gigantoonz Slot, ranging from online video slots to poker and bingo games.
Play’n Go incorporates great interactive and bonus features into its places, making them worthwhile for all casino players.
The games’ provider holds licenses from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Othe slots from this developer include:
- Rise Of Olympus Slot.
- Gigantoonz Slot.
- Flying Pigs Slot.
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is The Ghost Of Dead RTP?
The slot has an average return to player rate of 94.21%, and this RTP is below the standard of 96% for most places.
Ghost Of Dead slot is a high-volatility game. This volatility level implies the wins in the base game might come infrequently, but the eventual payouts will be high enough to compensate for it.
Egyptian-themed slots never seem to go out of fashion, for good reasons. The games associated with Play ‘N Go are unrivalled. Ghost Of Dead comes with impressive graphics, good-paying values and fascinating bonus features that’d keep you immersed in the game. You can win as much as 10000x your bet in the video slot in a di.