According to a financial statement released by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) of Internet gaming and Internet sports betting financial information, GAN plc, the US-based award-winning developer and provider gambling software, services and online gaming content, reported robust growth on nearly all metrics in January 2020.
The following are the main points of the report:
- Internet Gaming Win rose 64.0 percent in January to $55.1 million, compared with $33.6 million in the same period last year.
- In January the Total Internet Sports Wagering Handle reached about $471.1 million, compared to: compared to:
- $488.9 million for the month of December 2019;
- $486.8 million for the month of November 2019; and
- $417.0 million for the month of October 2019.
- Internet Sports Wagering Gross Revenue(2) for the month of January (after payouts) was $46.7 million, compared to $15.5 million in January 2019, representing an increase of 200.4% year-over-year, comparable to:
- $25.5 million for the month of December 2019;
- $27.8 million for the month of November 2019; and
- $38.7 million for the month of October 2019.