Flowers are beautiful and never tiring to watch, especially when they are blooming. Looking at weirdly looking flowers will raise some questions, which is why NetEnt has produced this slot to answer your questions. Flowers Slot features flowers like roses, bluebells, venus flytrap and peonies that have good amounts attached to them.
Table of Contents
The slot is played on a 5-reels and 3 rows board with 30 active paylines ready to give you the payouts you so desire. As you go on, you will learn more about the slot, its dynamics, special features, if any, game symbols and a lot more.
About Flowers Slot Game
Flowers Slot was released in November 2013 by NetEnt and has since been enjoyed by lots of players, the casual game comes in a flashy style with cartoon effects, and the flowers sure have double power. The graphics, animation and sound effects were displayed in the best way possible, and players could not have asked for more.
Although the flowers are strange-looking, you can easily get any winning combination asides from the free spins, which seem a little hard to come by. Every flower comes in a single and double mode so get ready to land 10 matching symbols at once.
There are limited bonus features on the slot, but the free spins feature is the major bonus, and you need at least 4 clouds to scatter to land a winning combination for the free spins. Flowers Slot features 5 reels, 3 rows and 30 active paylines. They make flowers important and portrays them as extraordinary. Start making a flashy payout with your favourite flower and enjoy your time on the slot.
How to Play Flowers Slot Online?
Flowers Slot is an easy casino slot to play and understand because the base game has straightforward gameplay features. The slot has a demo version that can be played with virtual cash before heading to the real money version. Here are the steps to follow:
- Search for Flower Slot on an online casino site and load the game.
- Go to the betting option and place your bet; you can use the + and – sign to adjust your bet.
- Use the autoplay feature to automate your game by setting the number of turns you wish your take.
- Use the spin button to start playing after setting your coin value and bet lines.
- Check the paytable for more information about the symbols.
To end the curiosity, we are here to tell you that Flowers Slot is available and compatible with your devices. You can play this lively slot whenever and wherever you go. Your desktop and laptop device can take the desktop version while your Android device, iOS and Windows devices support the mobile version.
When it comes to special features, the slot has quite enough. Flowers Slot’s symbols come in a flashy look with wild and scatter symbols, there are lots of free spins to be won, but they take a little while to come by. The game has a good multiplier rate and a maximum win or jackpot. All these and more are present in the game and will be further explained.
This slot machine has colourful and regular symbols, which are fun to keep looking at, although the colours are too flashy. In Flowers Slot, there are poker card symbols and flower symbols divided into high paying and low paying symbols. The poker cards of J, A, Q and K are low paying symbols, while colourful flowers like roses, venus fly trap, peonies and bluebells pay better than the cards. The wild symbol on the slot is represented by a smiling sun, while a cloud represents the scatter symbol.
- Flowers Free Spins – this bonus offers you free spins only when the scatter symbol is triggered. The cloud scatters as single and double symbols, and at least 4 single clouds scatter are needed to get 10 free spins. Landing 5 cloud scatters you 15 free spins, 6 cloud scatters give you 20 free spins, 7 clouds scatter symbols gives you 25 free spins, and 8 cloud scatters you 30 free spins.
- Multiplier – the free spins bonus might take a while to be triggered, but when you eventually trigger it, you can be sure of good payouts. Free spins get 3x multipliers, and more free spins can be gotten by landing at least 4 new scatters. In the free spins feature, landing only 3 multipliers will get you to the best multiplier, 2x, but when you trigger 25 or 30 free spins, you get 4x and 10x, respectively.
- Flowers Maximum Win – since the game has no progressive or local jackpot to be won, there is a massive win on the slot, which is 15000x your stake in the free spin feature with an additional 3x multiplier. With a maximum bet of €75, the max win will amount to €1,125,000.
What Button Triggers Flowers Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The free spins bonus on the slot can be triggered with the scatter symbol, represented by clouds. Landing at least 4 of the cloud scatters will give you 10 free spins. This symbol comes as single and double symbols, and a combination is needed.
Paylines and Stakes
The video slot is designed with 5 colourful reels, 3 rows and 30 paylines. Flowers Slot has a good betting option in which players can set a minimum bet of 0.30 and a maximum bet of 75.00, and the coin value ranges from 0.01 to 75.00. A jackpot or maximum win is available and ready to be grabbed; you need to place your bet and spin the reels to become eligible for the bonus.
Flowers Game Software
The game developer for Flowers Slot is NetEnt, the software company that has been around for 25 years but started its first online casino 20 years ago. NetEnt has expanded into a wider number of territories worldwide, and it has partnered with the world’s biggest gambling operators, including Paddy Power, LeoVegas and Betfair Casino to offer slots like Dead or Alive, Gonzo’s Quest and popular slot Koi Princess, which is popular across Asian regions.
The company has created over 200 online slots, which has become popular with online casino providers and players alike. Many slot sites feature NetEnt games among their slots; it has around 1,000 staff working both physically and remotely around the world. NetEnt is regulated and licensed in 12 countries, in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Spain, Gibraltar, Romania and others.
What Is Flowers Slot RTP?
Flowers Slots’ return to player rate is 96.3, which is a bit above the required average; this indicates how much return a player can expect from the game to play in the long run. With Flower Slot RTP, players can get a return of €96.3 on a €100 bet for a single spin which is fair.
Flowers Slot is a medium variance slot which means that everything will be moderately done. This volatile slot offers a medium cash reward that carries only average risks; there will be top payouts, but it will be of a decent amount, and the wins come in fairly frequently.
Flowers Slot is a cartoon-like slot that features flowers like roses, bluebells and so on. The graphics are not as exquisite as we expected from NetEnt, the animations are good, and the overall design gives a flashy look due to the colours used. The simple slot is moderately volatile, and it offers lots of free spins, which can be a little difficult to get. The jackpot or maximum win on the slot is so irresistible, and there are unique double symbols that you should explore. Flowers Slot offers bonuses and good payouts as wins come in fairly frequently.