The Flaming Bars slot machine meets all of the visual criteria for a traditional fruit machine. The pictures are straightforward but bright, colourful, and very easy to see, regardless of the device used to play.
Flaming Bars Slot
Flaming Bars Slot is a typical fruit machine with a very wild twist is on offer in Playtech’s Flaming Bars slot, a five-reel, a five-payline game that pays both ways. The Flaming Re-spin feature is the standout feature here, triggering when you land a complete stack of wilds.
A respin occurs, during which the stacked wild splits into three single wilds that move randomly over the game grid. When a new wild is landed on the respin, it becomes sticky, awarding another respin. Here, you can retrigger up to five re-spins. Additionally, you’ll have a chance to win one of two jackpot prizes. Is this scorching slot machine a scorcher? Discover more in our comprehensive Flaming Bars review.
About Flaming Bars Slot Game
The action is accompanied by relatively straightforward techno music, and it fits the stripped-down and somewhat antiquated style well. However, some gamers may reach for the mute button due to its repetitive nature.
The plain white reels are adorned with a variety of traditional fruity symbols. From low to high value, there are cherries, grapes, oranges, plums, lemons, melons, and 7s, as well as a bell and a white diamond. The highest-paying symbol is the white diamond—land five of them for a 100x multiplier on your total stake.
Flaming Bars is compatible with all modern mobile and tablet devices and desktops. The very straightforward look and gameplay are suited for playing on a handheld device. Everything is very dated, but the Flaming Bars mobile slot is enjoyable.
How to Play Flaming Bars Slot Online
It’s simple to play and understand the Flaming Bars Slot game.
- Begin by logging in to your preferred online gaming site.
- Select “Flaming Bars” by selecting the checkbox.
- To determine the amount of money you’ve deposited, navigate the “Options” tab and select the appropriate drop-down option.
- You can specify the number of coins to be wagered per line by selecting each coin’s “Coins” option at any time; bets of up to 100 coins can be placed.
- Begin the reels by putting a bet and clicking “Start.” Additionally, you can activate the Autoplay setting to keep the reels spinning indefinitely.
Flaming Bars slot machine contains the following interactive features:
- Wild: The wild is represented by the Flaming Bars logo symbol. This symbol can appear on all five reels and substitute for all other symbols when it forms part of a winning combination. If you land three, four, or five wilds across a payline, you’ll get a prize equivalent to 8, 20, or 200 times your entire wager.
The Flaming Bars slot machine features a diverse array of symbols. These contain playing cards with values ranging from ten to ace and symbols with a larger payout. The following are a sample of these symbols and their associated reward values:
- Diamond – £40, £100, £500 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Bell – £25, £50, £250 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- 7 – £15, £30, £100 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Melon – £15, £30, £100 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Lemon – £10, £20, £50 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Plum – £10, £20, £50 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Oranges – £5, £10, £25 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Grapes – £5, £10, £25 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
- Cherry – £5, £10, £25 for 3, 4, 5 on a pay line, respectively
With only two bonus features, this fruit machine reboot offers many additions. Flaming Bars Slot’s primary feature is the Flaming Respin, and the respins feature sticky wilds and can be re-triggered. Additionally, Flaming Bars offer players the chance to win one of two progressive jackpots.
- Flaming Respin feature: A full stack of Flaming Bars wild symbols activates the Flaming Respin feature. The stacked wild is then divided into individual symbols and randomly placed on the reels. A respin is performed with the single wilds in their new places.
When a new wild is landed on a respin, it is locked in place alongside the other wilds. After that, another respin is awarded. You can retrigger up to five respins here and a slew of additional wilds. Complete retriggers are also feasible.
- Flaming Jackpot feature: Additionally, Flaming Bars provides players with the opportunity to win two progressive jackpots via the Flaming Jackpot feature. The Mini and Grand Flaming Jackpots are randomly awarded each spin. The current values of both Flaming Jackpots are displayed in the boxes above the reels.
What Symbol Triggers Flaming Bars Slot Bonus Free Spins?
While this slot does not have free spins, it does feature respins. When you get Wild Stacked symbols across any reels, the feature is triggered. As the grid re-spins, the wilds move to random positions, and the process is repeated up to five times if you land a new wild.
Paylines and Stakes
Flaming Bars is a five-reel, three-row video slot with five paylines. The good news is that matching three symbols in any direction results in a victory. Even better is the betting width; it ranges from £0.005 to £500 for each spin.
Flaming Bars Slot Software
Playtech is a household name in the online gambling industry as a gaming software developer. They are headquartered on the Isle of Man and currently employs over 800 people. The company was founded in Estonia in 2000. Playtech was the first established European land-based casino to expand online, and its popularity has continued to rise steadily since.
Playtech’s collection includes more than 250 titles that conform to the industry’s highest aesthetic and gameplay standards. The games are available in two formats: download and flash. Each game is fully adjustable, with players able to alter the game’s speed, sound effects, and screen size.
Its casino software much exceeds our expectations, with impressive 3D graphics and outstanding digital sound. The slots are excellent in terms of both quality and variety. Playtech’s product portfolio includes traditional slot machines, video slots, and a sizable assortment of progressive jackpot machines. Among their games are the following:
- Heavenly Ruler
- Football Carnival
- Football Fans
- Five Tiger Generals
- Forest of Wonders
What is Flaming Bars Slot Review RTP?
The RTP of Flaming Bars is 95.51%, which is somewhat lower than the average for video slots, and it’s relatively decent for a progressive jackpot game.
The maximum win per spin is 2,000 times your total bet with a medium to high variance. Additionally, there are progressive jackpots that give even larger winnings.
The Flaming Bars Slot is not very complicated; the design and gameplay are pretty simple. However, the Flaming Respins ensure that this is not a boring game. Landing additional wilds can result in multiple respins during which the wilds can truly shine.
If all spots are filled with wilds, you will win 2,000 times your total investment, and it’s 1,000 x stake multiplied by two when using win both ways technology. Then there are the two progressive jackpots, which are won at random. Fans of high-featured slots may find Flaming Bars a tad bland, and it’s certainly worth considering if you enjoy classic fruit machines.