Final Furlong will get you pumped up as you play through this horse themed slot. Read this review to get more knowledge of what it has to offer!
Get your top hats and Ascot suit ready as you’d be going to horse races with this Microgaming’s Final Furlong online slot. Several sports give an adrenaline rush, and no doubt, horse racing is one of those sports. The graphics for Final Furlong are designed to look just as real as any horse race on the best racetracks. You’d feel the excitement and thrills just around the corner, and you can be a part of all that action for as low as 9p per spin. Final Furlong is played on 5 reels, 3 rows and 9 fixed paylines.
Microgaming designed Final Furlong to see the action ascend for all willing to take risks. Final Furlong is a 5 by 3 slot with symbols, including playing card symbols and other icons related to horse racing. The game is filled with modern features and even visuals of horses in 3D. Asides from the amazing graphics, you’d find bonus features, including the wild symbol, scatter symbol and multipliers during the free spins round.
About Final Furlong Slot Game
Final Furlong was released in the year 2005 and last updated in 2019. Its new update sees the incorporation of modern interactive features like autoplay feature, minimum and maximum bet buttons and bonus features to aid players’ winnings. Microgaming paints a perfect picture of a day at the races, as they’ve done with slots such as Dawn of the bread. The game’s background is that of a nice green horse track, accompanied by fences and cheering crowds hoping to have their horses as the winners.
You’d see the board where the reels spin as a solid wood affair designed to look like the classic betting table you’d see at bookies when attending events like the Ascot. In other classic video slots made in the early 200s, you’d find regular paying symbols like the playing cards, low-paying symbols, and high-paying symbols, including a host of paraphernalia and horses. However, the catch of the video slot is the white horse’s head. The soundtrack to the slot is a classic online casino riff supported by horse racing sound effects and cheering crowds.
How To Play Final Furlong Slot Online
The Final Furlong slot is available at various online real money casinos that support the Microgaming software. There are no special rules to play this slot game, as gameplay is quite similar to other slots. The video slot is best accessed from your preferred online casino where you might already have an account. With an already created account, you can follow these steps in playing the game.
- Log in to the account on your preferred online casino. On the slots category, search for the Final Furlong slot and when you see it, click on play and wait for the interface to come on.
- What’s next will be to access the menu bar for the game’s rules, payout of the symbols and the active paylines of the video slot.
- After checking, you can make your wager from the deposit you already have with the online casino. You can use the minimum button and maximum button to set yours, and there are + and – buttons also to help adjust your bets.
- From the displays, you’d see a tab displaying the lines. The button beneath it will help you pick the line you want to wager on.
- Your stake, coins balance, and lines will all be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- When you’re done betting, you can use the spins button to start spinning the reels of the slot.
To make the game even easier during play, you can use the Autoplay feature that you’d find on the game screen. You’d be able to create multiple spins from a minimum of 5 to 500. There’d also be + and – buttons that will help you set the number of spins you want when clicking on the autoplay button.
Depending on the player, you can access the Final Furlong slot on mobile devices and laptops. They can choose to use a web browser or a casino’s mobile application. If the game’s flash is supported on your laptop, you can enjoy the game by logging into an online casino through your web browser. A macOS operating system or Windows operating system is advisable to make the most out of the game on a laptop or desktop.
Most mobile devices can use the casino’s mobile application. Many online casinos optimize very well for mobile, and you’d enjoy the mobile version of the game as much as you’d enjoy the desktop version of it. The same also applies to your preferred casino’s mobile application. Most phones use Android or iOS operating systems which will serve your gaming purpose well.
Final Furlong is one of the horse race-themed slot machines that have different online slot symbols that will get the player winning. From the playing card symbols, which stand as just letters in this slot, to the images.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The playing card icons are low-paying symbols, while the top-paying symbols are horses. The White Horse represents the wild symbol and is also the highest-paying symbol on the video slot reels. Also, there’s the Gold cup symbol, which is the second-highest paying symbol and the scatter.
Final Furlong has only a few bonus features to look out for, including the wild and scatter symbols. When the symbols for these two land on the reels, they pave the way for bigger wins.
- The Wild Symbol: This is represented by the white horse, as mentioned above. It also doubles as the game’s highest-paying symbol, and this symbol replaces other symbols except bonus symbols to complete matching combinations. Also, all wins containing at least one white horse will automatically trigger an x2 multiplier to that win, doubling all your successes.
- The Scatter Symbol: The most exciting feature about this video slot is the Free spins round, and to trigger this, you need the scatter symbol. The Gold Cup/Trophy symbol represents the scatter symbol, and when at least three of them are landed anywhere on the reels, a free spins round is triggered. A multiplier of 3x will be applied to all wins during this bonus round. You should note that 15 free spins are given at the start of the round, and these can be retriggered within the bonus game by landing more scatters.
What Symbol Triggers Final Furlong Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The horse race-themed 9 payline video slot features a free spins bonus. As stated above, this bonus is triggered by the Gold Cup/Trophy scatter symbols. When you land 3 or more of it anywhere on the reels, it will trigger up to 30 free spins as a new customer. These free spins can also be triggered, and there are greater rewards for landing wilds during the free spins round.
Paylines and Stakes
Final Furlong has 9 active paylines, and you can stake a minimum of 0.09 coins which is low-roller friendly, and a maximum of 90 coins which is favourable to high-rollers. All winning combinations typically pay from left to right.
Final Furlong Slot Game Software
Final Furlong is a video slot powered by the Microgaming platform. Microgaming is based in the United Kingdom and licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. The giant of the online gambling industry is well known for its amazing online gaming experience in over 850 slot titles. Some of the classics created by Microgaming paved the way for the newer generation of video slots you find in online casinos these days. Microgaming is an essential part of the Interactive Gaming Commission and eCOGRA, which sets the standards for most video slots. Some of the other favourite games from the developer include:
- Fish Party
- Mermaid Millions
- Dino Might
- Floridita Fandango
- Immortal Romance
- Game Of Thrones
- Thunderstruck II
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is Final Furlong RTP?
Final Furlong has a high return to player rate of 96%. Hence, you can expect decent returns over time during playing sessions.
Final Furlong is a medium volatility game, and this means that you’ll get regular chances of winning on average.
The Final Furlong slot is an exciting game with an engaging theme. Also, the graphics accorded to the video slot make it even more thrilling. It’d feel like you were in an actual horse racing event with the associated symbols and sound effects. The bonuses, however, are too few and are all but for casual players. The betting range makes for higher risks, and it’d be recommended for low-rollers, high-rollers and those in between.