Fear the Bear is a low-volatility game with 50 paylines and a 96% RTP that includes free spins and a wild drop feature to help you win big.
Fear the Bear Slot
We need to put your mind at ease before you start freaking out about the terrifying grizzly bears that you can find on the five reels of Playtech’s Fear the Bear slot. Because this is an Aussie-themed slots game, the game’s terrifying bears are actually beautiful and cuddly koala bears.
About Fear the Bear Slot Game
Fear The Bear is a Playtech video slot with 5 reels and 50 fixed paylines. It’s a bear-themed slot that can be played for anything from 10p to £500 a spin on desktop, mobile, and tablet devices. It’s all about the stacked wilds created by wild koalas landing on the reels. The game was developed by GECO Gaming, a subsidiary of Playtech that was recently acquired. We had some difficulty locating the RTP information because it was just announced; nevertheless, after digging deep into our contacts, we discovered that it is a pretty generous 96 percent.
This indicates that for every £10 wagered on the game, a total of £96 will be paid out; however, it is vital to remember how this statistic is calculated. It takes at least a month to evaluate the results of numerous players spinning the reels, therefore, this percentage should never be taken as a guarantee. Because of the nature of the game, some participants will walk away with a sizable prize pool, while others will lose all of their money. Always proceed with extreme caution while dealing with the RTP figure.
High-volatility games will provide you with the finest profits if you are a high roller or an experienced slots player with a large bankroll. Because these games presuppose that players are in it for the long haul, they rarely payout. However, as the wins begin to show, the quantities of money that can be won are enormous and possibly life-changing.
Fear the Bear is a low-volatility slots game, making it ideal for beginner players, those looking to relax and unwind while winning a little cash prize, and those on a tight budget. You won’t get any big wins with this game because the maximum you can win is 125x your bet, for a maximum payout of £62,500.00; nevertheless, you’ll get plenty of small wins at the very least.
How To Play Fear the Bear Slot Online
Unlike other online slot games, Fear the Bear is simple to play.
- Log in to any online casino of your choice
- Select “Fear the Bear”
- Click on the “Options tab” from the drop-down menu to view your deposit balance.
- The “Coin Value” option can be used to adjust the coin’s size from 0.01 to 5.00. The maximum bet for a single spin is £500
- Select the “Spin Button” to spin the reels
The playing card symbols 9, 10, jack, queen, king, and ace are the lowest-paying symbols. Animal symbols will be the ones you want to line up on the reels because the payouts are substantially greater. The creature symbols are Australian animals, including a frog, reptile, platypus, and the highest-paying sign, an Antipodean bird.
The high-paying symbols are innovative and artistically designed characters, while the low-paying symbols are suit symbols. The symbols include:
- 9 – pays 150x, 200x, 250x your line bet
- 10 – pays 150x, 200x, 250x your line bet
- J – pays 150x, 200x, 250x your line bet
- Q – pays 200x, 250x, 300x your line bet
- K – pays 200x, 250x, 300x your line bet
- A – pays 200x, 250x, 300x your line bet
- Frog – pays 250x, 300x, 400x your line bet
- Lizard – pays 300x, 400x, 500x your line bet
- Platypus – pays 400x, 500x, 750x your line bet
- Mouse – pays 500x, 600x, 1000x your line bet
- Antipodean bird – 600x, 750x, 1250x your line bet
Wild symbols and free spins are featured in Fear the Bear online slot game, and they are responsible for a variety of in-game bonuses. Here are the special slot features in Fear the Bear:
- Fear the Bear Wild Feature: A koala wild climbs up the tree that supports one of the centre three reels every time it appears. Once you’ve gathered four koala bears on a single branch, they’ll fall onto the reels, creating a wild reel. This gives you a considerably better chance of landing one or more winning lines. If your luck is on your side, you can get a wild drop across all three central reels simultaneously, resulting in some massive winning payouts.
- Fear the Bear Free Spins Feature: There’s the Free Spins feature, which is triggered when you get three or more scatters — 3, 4, or 5 scatters will award you 5, 20, or 50 times your wager, as well as 10, 15, or 25 free spins. With more free spins to be won, totalling 50, the Wild Drop feature will be activated, resulting in plenty of wilds on each free spin.
What Symbol Triggers Fear the Bear Slot Bonus Free Spins?
To activate this feature, you must land three or more scatters across the reels. Unlike the rest of the game’s symbols, the scatter symbols do not need to appear on any of the game’s paylines. The free spins are yours if you see three or more scatters.
The scatters not only reward you with free spins, but they also provide some very tempting cash prizes. Three scatters will pay out 5 times your stake, four scatters will pay out 20 times your wager, and five scatters will pay out a whopping 50 times your wager. They will also award you 10, 15, or 25 free spins, so you’ll want to see a lot of scatters line up for you with each spin of the reels.
All free spins are played at the same wager that triggered them, and while the feature is playing, you can win even more free spins. Because the Wild Drop feature is present during your free spins, you can anticipate winning some nice cash prizes during the bonus rounds.
Paylines and Stakes
Fear the Bear is a 50-payline slot game, giving players multiple ways of winning. Fear the Bear slot machine has a betting range of £0.10 to £500.
Fear the Bear Slot Game Software
Playtech is the world’s largest publicly listed provider of online gaming software. Due to increasing demand for new and innovative gaming solutions, the firm was created in 1998. The corporation and its subsidiaries developed software for online casinos, live dealer gaming, online poker rooms, bingo rooms, mobile gaming, and land-based networks.
Playtech has approximately 250 games in its portfolio, all created to the greatest graphic and gameplay standards. Both download and Flash versions of the games are available. All of the games are entirely adjustable, allowing players to alter the screen’s speed, sound effects, and size. Other popular PlayTech slots include Fat Choy Choy Sun Slot, Fantastic Four Slot, and Fei Cui Gong Zhu Slot.
You can play these slots and other famous slots at most online casinos.
What is Fear the Bear RTP?
Fear the Bear’s Return To Player (RTP) percentage is 96.5%. Anything between 93 to 95% is considered fair chances, and fear the Bear exceeds that mark, making it a decent slot game.
Fear the Bear is a video slot game with a medium variance level.
Fear The Bear is a fantastic online slot that focuses on simplicity. It’s a unique title that, while the highest win potential may be higher, is a lot of fun to play and will keep you occupied for hours. Fear The Bear is ideal for gamers who don’t want to become too technical but still want to have a nice time with a chance to win large. If this describes you, visit one of our top-rated online casinos and start spinning right away!