Skrill has a very competitive strategy in the e-commerce business. Because of its top-notch security, players trust the service. It remains the top e-wallet service in the UK. Bingo sites that support Skrill transactions can be a minefield. There are too many to choose from old to new bingo sites available. Players have a handful of things to consider.
With this in-depth review, interested users will know all there is about this service. This will also include bingo site requirements. This Skrill Bingo Sites Review includes the best and worst of Skrill. This will allow players to weigh the benefits with the risks and see why this site is a popular choice.
This will help people choose the best options for Skrill bingo sites. This will also narrow down the choices. One thing to keep in mind is, you the player, will always be the focus.
Listed below are the carefully selected Best Skrill Bingo Sites from the most trusted brands in the market plus the welcome offers you can claim if you decide to sign up for a new account!
Gala Bingo is possibly the biggest Bingo brand in the UK with a great choice on payment options including Skrill. You can get 30 free spins and an amazing £25 bingo bonus when you sign up with Gala!
Betfred Bingo is another big name in the UK Bingo market with payment options including Skrill. Betfred is offering new players a £10 bingo bonus plus 100 FREE Spins with NO WAGERING when you open an account!
Sun Bingo another big UK brand offers Skrill to players when depositing and withdrawing funds. Sun Bingo gives new players a £50 bingo bonus and 50 free spins when new customers deposit £10!
Paddy Power another big name in UK and Ireland has the popular Skrill payment option! Paddy's is offering new players a £40 Bingo Bonus plus 100 FREE Spins when they deposit £10!
Ladbrokes is another of the big highstreet brands which now offers Skrill as a payment option to players! Ladbrokes Bingo offers new customers a £40 welcome bonus when they sign up for an account with them as a new customer.
Betfair is another great Skrill option when it comes to playing bingo. This Virtue Fusion bingo site allows all the popular e-wallet deposit methods plus has some great bonuses on offer!
What Restrictions are there on bingo sites that take Skrill?
There are no major restrictions on online bingo with Skrill. Yet, certain rules apply depending on the type of account. Free Skrill accounts may incur additional charges to some who make transactions. You can check these on the transaction screen.
These restrictions including withdrawal restrictions vary on the bingo site.
Some bingo sites disable the bingo bonuses when depositing with Skrill. These sites give bonuses that are exclusive to the service. Make sure to check the expiry for bonuses before committing. To know the regulations and restrictions, check on the bingo website. Players should always be aware of the benefits and risks of Skrill.
What is Skrill?
Skrill is a UK-based company, founded in 2001. Its main purpose is to bring digital cash transactions that allow you to pay for items and services online without needing to hand over your bank account details. It is the leading UK-based company in e-commerce and, unlike many payment processing companies, are extremely gambling-friendly. So you will find plenty of slots sites and bingo sites that accept Skrill. The company was previously named Moneybookers. They changed the name to Skrill as a means of rebranding. It has since been giving satisfaction to millions of users.
Skrill’s registration classifies as a Money Service Business. This is under Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs. Its license allows it to operate as part of the European Economic Area. The Financial Conduct Authority handles the regulations of this service. This governing body allows Skrill and all its services in the EU.
The playing field got a tough competitor in Skrill. With its wide variety of usage, it gained a huge following. It currently has over 200 million users worldwide. Skrill continues to provide comfort with online deals. With regular innovations, more features become available to users.
In recent years, the service extended its reach to the crypto market.
This gave Skrill users a way to invest in the cryptocurrency business. In the UK, it is one of the most sought after means of online payment. This is especially true for online gambling players.
The electronic wallet service is available for several currencies. The users have complete control over their online payments. Automatic currency conversions are enjoyed with its program. The company became part of the Paysafe Group in 2015. The group also includes Paysafecard and Neteller. This brought even more fan following and peace of mind to the service.
After the merger with other electronic wallet services, more features are available. Skrill and Neteller now have a free exchange of money between services. A prepaid top-up to the service was also launched.
Skrill delivers a convenient method of a transaction to online bingo sites. Online bingo players can now enjoy hassle-free gaming. With easy-to-follow steps, casino and bingo players won’t disturb their gaming.
The e-wallet service provider boasts a safe and secure means of transaction. The service has a ton of security and safety features. This is the main reason why online bingo players love Skrill. Bingo players experience an easy, safe, and fast online transaction. Skrill extends its steadfast service to people outside the UK.
How To Use Skrill
Skrill users may create their accounts in over 40 currencies. Other currencies are then available after account generation. As part of the Paysafe Group of companies, Skrill is purchasable in prepaid cards. This makes the service available to those without credit and debit cards.
Prepaid card currencies of Skrill include GBP, USD, PLN, and EUR. The values are convertible inside the service website. Loyal users may enjoy a premium membership. This is for high-turnover users.
With premium membership, benefits further increase. This Skrill VIP features multi-currency accounts and security tokens. Users may also obtain loyalty points for extra benefits.
To use the e-wallet service, follow these quick and easy steps:
1. Visit the Skrill website at www.skrill.com.
2. Create an account by clicking on the ‘Get Started’ tab.
3. Choose between a personal or a business account.
4. Provide the required details of the new account.
- First and Last name
- Country of current residence
- Email Address
5. Be sure to use a valid email address.
- Only one Skrill account is valid per email address.
6. Use a password that can be easily remembered.
- The password must be at least eight and not more than 50 characters.
- It must include at least one letter and one non-letter.
7. Go through the verification process of the site.
- Required information may vary depending on the country of residence.
- Include the name, date of birth, and specific address.
- A government-issued ID is required.
- Make sure that the details provided match the ID.
- There may be a set of intellectual questions to answer.
- Upload required photos of a valid ID in full colour.
- Upload a personal photo holding the valid ID card.
- Upload a proof of address or a bank account statement.
- Use a personal bank statement issued not more than three months.
8. Wait for the verification process.
- This will depend on the time of day(UK) of request submission.
9. Set up additional details for the account.
10. Provide a link to the recipient accounts for quick access.
- This may include the currency to use.
- It may also be the recipient’s bank account.
11. Be sure to browse and approve the terms of fair use.
12. Link a personal bank account for future transactions.
Once the user creates a verified account, Skrill will notify them via email. This is one of the service’s security features. Using Skrill as payment to a bingo site may need extra steps. This is to make sure that the funds don’t easily run out. This also further enhances the transaction security for players.
The player may need to complete the following:
- Provide a personal credit card number.
- Specify the card type or the bank provider.
- Enter the expiration date on the card for validity.
- The CVV or CVS number is needed.
- The bank provider address is another requirement.
The transactions to Skrill are not limited to credit cards. Using a debit card also entails the same privileges.
Players using a personal bank account need the following:
- Provide the name of a bank supported by Skrill.
- Specify the type of bank account.
- There’s a need for a bank code depending on the country of residence.
- Supply the account number in question.
With a Skrill account, the user will now enjoy the benefits. These may include cash transfers, online payments, and bingo site deposits. Skrill provides online bingo players with stress-free cash transfers. With its updated software, deposits and withdrawals are possible.
How does Skrill work?
Skrill provides internet users with a quick, easy, and secure mode of cash trade. It assures all its users a worry-free online transaction. Their main focus is on money transfers to different individuals or businesses. This is achieved through their steadfast cash exchange.
In countries where Skrill is fully supported, online trading is simple. Online payment and cash transfers take a simple click. This convenience pairs with the service’s great safety features. There are a variety of ways to experience Skrill. Users may transfer or send money to other users. Requesting and receiving money is also an easy process.
To send money through Skrill:
- Make sure to have a verified account.
- Make sure to top up the Skrill account for funding.
For Skrill to Skrill transactions:
- Provide the email or mobile number or the recipient.
- Be sure to use details registered to a Skrill account.
- The transactions are completed instantly for this.
- No extra charges apply for this type of transaction.
To send money overseas:
- Provide a recipient bank account that Skrill supports.
- It is possible to transfer funds from Skrill to another e-wallet service.
- Charges may or may not apply depending on the recipient’s address.
To purchase and sell cryptocurrencies:
- Skrill has a wide variety of cryptocurrencies available.
- Buying cryptocurrencies with Skrill is the same as in the stock market.
- Check out additional information for this feature on the official website.
To play online bingo with Skrill:
- Players who have a Skrill account can easily generate payment links.
- A cash transfer to bingo sites takes funding from the Skrill wallet.
- Cash withdrawals from bingo sites add money to the Skrill wallet.
- A direct Skrill to bank account transfer is not available.
- Extra charges may apply depending on site regulations.
Like the other e-wallet services, Skrill bridges the merchant to the buyer. In doing so, the service provided a quick way of trading online. Skrill’s electronic wallet service also provides several withdrawal options. These include bank transfer, Visa, Mastercard, and mobile withdrawals. An ATM withdrawal is also possible with Skrill.
Just remember that your bank details and payment details are fully secure. This includes credit card details and debit card details, offering the extra layer of security needed while playing games.
Financial details for bingo customers focus on the customer service team, improving secure banking and, from time to time, a friendly connection.
To take the money from a personal Skrill account, there is a withdrawal icon. Clicking on this will show what details to provide for a specific transfer. To use the ATM withdrawal, a card may or may not be used. There are certain areas where an e-wallet card is available. For card-less transfers, the service will send an appropriate code.
This extra feature is evidence of how the company delivers convenience. Along with the Skrill prepaid option, users get sufficient funds for online needs.
How Secure is Skrill?
The most regularly updated feature of Skrill is its security. As such, all users of this service are guaranteed safe transactions. With its built-in secure system, money gets to where it has to without hitting any obstacles.
Within the system, this electronic wallet service has added features. Many of these features focus on enhancing site security.
The following mechanisms comprise site safety:
PIN Code Authentication
This is a feature that uses a set of characters as codes. This code is important for enhancing account security.
Users may enable PIN code authentication to monitor the transactions. This is by providing an additional barrier before account access. This will help prevent account theft and fraud.
To establish a PIN code authentication:
- On the Skrill website, go to settings.
- Choose the security section.
- Choose to create or reset the PIN code.
- The PIN should be six digits.
- This must not have six repeating digits. (e.g. 666666)
- The code must not have six consecutive numbers, ascending or descending. (e.g. 123456 and 654321)
- To reset an existing PIN, click on the reset tab.
- A link is delivered to the account’s email.
- Simply click on the link and the reset is done.
- In cases of forgotten PIN code, contact the support hotline.
Strict Customer Authentication
This is a fairly new security feature. It was introduced as a European Regulatory Requirement. The system started only in 2019. Customer authentication works by asking for additional code before logging in. The code is either sent to the email or the mobile phone. Enter the correct code before accessing the site’s service.
Additional features to this customer authentication depend on the device used. Having a Skrill app on the mobile phone provides faster authentication.
To add a mobile number to the Skrill account:
- Go to settings.
- Click on the tab that says «personal details».
- Edit the info next to the name and address.
- An authentication code is sent to the mobile afterward.
If a mobile number is not the choice of authentication, there is an email. To change an existing email:
- Go to settings and personal details on the site.
- Enter an email address and click verify.
- An email will be sent for the verification process.
- Click the link to access the verification mode.
- To make the email a primary, select the «Make Primary» icon.
- Once a user chooses to, the authentication code is sent to the email.
With Skrill’s security system, suspicious access is automatically detected. The system notifies the user of activities done on an unknown device. This is also true when the user logs in on a new device.
Sometimes the user may detect suspicious activity on their own. On such events, they need to contact the support team. This will notify Skrill to do a thorough check of the account. These extra features are the best reason for players to choose Skrill. They have the best security out of e-commerce services. With this, online bingo players need not worry about fraudulent transactions.
Sites with skrill are also regulated by various bodies, including The UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, so you can rest assured your protection is paramount.
What Are The Best Skrill Bingo Sites?
There are many Skrill bingo sites in the market today, so it’s good to try to find the most trusted bingo sites. As an e-wallet service, the company enables quick deposits to bingo funds. This will allow players to enjoy bingo games and casino games whenever and wherever.
There are few issues in using the e-wallet service. The main problem that players encounter is not being able to claim a «Welcome Bonus». This is true for bingo sites that limit the bonus of e-wallet payors.
To avoid this negative aspect, there are important things to consider. For starters, players must choose a site that gives a «Welcome Bonus». There are a lot, and so there are also other things to know.
- Find a bingo site with a generous Welcome Bonus or free spins to new players.
- Review of offers and the site’s restrictions for Skrill users.
- Pick the sites that have a Skrill bonus on top of the Welcome Bonus.
Sometimes, going through a list of bingo sites can be a drag. This is why our expert reviews will help weed out the poor ones. The players must also consider their preference for online bingo. There will be a handful of sites to choose from. Yet, not all sites offer the game modes that players may enjoy.
- Choose a site that offers a variety of game modes.
- Pick the sites with regular updates on their events
- Consider sites with huge jackpots on several games.
An important thing to consider is also the extra charges. Yes, Skrill may have additional charges when used on bingo sites. However, this is also true for most e-wallet services.
- Pick a bingo site that has a minimum deposit charge.
- Read the site’s review and user agreement before playing.
- Some sites charge as little as 1% when depositing.
- Some sites charge as much as 5% with Skrill.
- In some events, there will be free to deposit sites with Skrill.
- Pick the bingo sites that allow a small minimum deposit.
- Also, pick a site that allows a large maximum top-up.
The most hassle for some bingo sites is a pricey withdrawal rate. This is a tiny price to pay for the convenience of Skrill withdrawals. In choosing the best bingo sites, there are things to remember.
- Read on the bingo site’s wagering requirement.
- There are sites with strict rules before a player can cash-out.
- Withdrawal using Skrill may be a hefty purchase.
- Some bingo sites may charge as little as 5% of the amount.
- Other sites can charge as much as 10% of the withdrawal.
- Pick a site that has a small minimum withdrawal.
- Also, choose one that allows a large withdrawal limit.
- Consider a site that supports quick withdrawal with Skrill.
Among the many aspects to consider, it is important to pick the best. This is with regards to the player’s preference.
On a more personal note, the best thing to consider is the winnings. Players should remember that online bingo is not only fun and games. This can be a lucrative investment when players know what to do.
Skrill Bingo Technology
Since its creation, Skrill continues to lead the e-commerce market. With its huge fan following, the service offers safe and easy transactions. Many will wonder how the company maintains its usefulness. Aside from its stable software, it has dependable technologies. Skrill is one company that boasts its private payment system.
To understand the internal workings of the service, there are certain facts. All electronic wallet services share similar technologies. For the e-wallet service to function, there are two technologies at play. The first is the payment gateway. The other is the payment processor.
For Skrill, it has maintained its self-sufficient payment gateway. It proves, time and time again, how stable the services are. The payment gateway is the technology in charge of securing the payment. It acts as a middleman between merchants and customers. It can function as a temporary storage vault for online transactions.
Skrill’s payment gateway offers many benefits.
- Bingo sites can make safe transactions with minimal fees.
- Merchants may allow cash transactions with verified customers.
- It provides users with a variety of ways to pay even within the service.
- It integrates Skrill accounts to utilize bank accounts by the users.
- This makes easy and fast payments possible.
- It is a way for online bingo sites to let Skrill manage the payments for convenience.
- The built-in payment gateway minimizes extra charges.
- The gateway provides a secure mode for cash transactions.
- It improves the security of transactions.
- With its authentication features, fraudulent deals are minimized.
Skrill’s independent payment gateway works great. However, this might not be the case for all bingo sites. With the increasing community of players, it may be inadequate. To prevent future consequences, Skrill offers some premium gateways. Although these gateways require payments, they’re very credible.
The premium payment gateways are accessible on Skrill’s website. There will be plenty to choose from merchants like bingo sites. However, these do not hinder the player’s bingo experience.
The primary concern of players is to enjoy bingo sites. As such, players need to join sites that have a secure payment gateway. The more secure a bingo site’s payment gateway, the better it is for players. This will enable bingo sites to focus more on marketing. In turn, bingo players will enjoy more site events.
When Skrill joined the Paysafe group, it gained another payment gateway. The Paysafe gateway allows easy transactions. It also contributed to more ways of transactions. One feature that the Paysafe gateway brought is prepaid payment. With this, players can add funds to their Skrill with prepaid cards. However, this may not be an option for some countries.
The technology that does the heavy-lifting is Skrill’s payment processor. It is the component that facilitates the transfer of funds. This is done between payment gateways to individual accounts.
The payment processor’s job is limited to the transport of funds. In any event of fraud, the processor cannot help. This job requires the security of a gateway. Payment processors can only do the dirty work. Its main purpose is to increase the rate of transactions. Skrill’s payment processor does just that.
To ensure a fast and secure way of transferring money, the two technologies combine. Without the gateway, it won’t be a safe transaction. Also, in the absence of a processor, there won’t be any cash balance transfer.
With Skrill and its gateway and processor, cash transactions remain worry-free. Players of online bingo are assured of secure cash deposit & withdrawals. That is a benefit that all online Skrill bingo players will enjoy.
Using Skrill on your mobile
As an e-wallet service provider, Skrill offers convenience like no other. It has an easy to use interface within its website. It also has a fast-paced cash transfer method. Leading the e-wallet services market, Skrill extends its function to handheld devices. Cash transactions become accessible to anyone with smartphones. Users will have everything they need within arms reach all the time.
Bingo players all over the world will enjoy more with Skrill mobile. For the basics, the skrill account is accessible to all mobile browsers. It is a great plus for players who are always on-the-go.
For some avid bingo fans, it is more convenient to play on mobile. There are dedicated bingo site apps for that. Having Skrill on the mobile phone will give players more versatility. The transactions to the bingo sites will be easy and portable.
As an extra feature, Skrill is now available on the mobile app. It is downloadable in Google’s play store and Apple’s app store.
There are tons of benefits with the Skrill mobile app.
- It is easy to monitor the account funds available.
- Transferring money will be quick and easy.
- Security is further enhanced with in-app features.
- Deposits and withdrawals will always be available.
- It is easy to make online transactions on-the-go.
- There are also exclusive promotional offers for mobile app users.
- Check for regular Promo Codes
- Players on the online bingo app may receive bonuses incluiding a slots bonus with Skrill mobile.
Deposits and Withdrawals through Skrill
Moving the player’s cash funds to and from bingo sites is easy as pie. This is because of Skrill’s fast and secure system. For players to fund their bingo accounts with Skrill, there are important facts. There are certain details to consider.
- There should be a sign up bonus on the bingo site.
- Extra bonuses and exclusive bingo from online sites that support Skrill must be present.
- The min deposit values of bingo sites must not be expensive.
- It is better to find sites with free Skrill deposits.
- The site restrictions for fair gambling shouldn’t be too strict.
- Glossy Bingo sites should support Skrill mobile functions.
- It is good to use sites with fast transaction rates.
Making real cash deposits to bingo sites is easy with Skrill. Depending on the site in question, additional charges may apply. Skrill allows players to deposit with credit cards and debit cards. It will also be possible to top-up using prepaid cards. Card details are kept secure. This includes Visa, Maestro Card, Mastercard and many others.
Here are the steps for players to top-up their bingo funds:
1. Players must have a verified Skrill account.
2. Make sure to have sufficient funds on the e-wallet.
3. Players must log-in to a valid bingo account.
4. On the bingo website, players must access the cashier.
- This is the one in charge of all cash transactions on the site.
5. Click on the deposit or make the payment tab.
- Be sure to read the site’s min deposit requirements.
6. Supply the needed details.
- Amount of payment
- Method of payment
7. Select Skrill as the mode of payment.
- Be aware of the 1% min deposit charge.
8. A link to the Skrill account will automatically generate.
- If on Skrill mobile, the app will open.
9. Skrill will ask the user to verify the details of the transaction.
- Be sure to check if the amount is correct.
10. Once confirmed, click accept.
11. The payment will automatically go through the account.
- The notification box will appear next to the cashier.
12. A notification is sent to the email or phone number.
13. The player is ready to start the online bingo journey.
For withdrawals, Skrill supports direct cash transfers. The players must examine the site’s withdrawal requirements. Some sites have larger withdrawal requirements than others.
Before any bingo player gets too excited about withdrawing, be aware of the details. Bingo websites have a wagering requirement that you must meet. Only then can a player enjoy the benefits of withdrawing from the funds.
To withdraw cash from bingo sites:
1. On the bingo site, go to the cashier tab.
2. Choose the «Withdraw» option.
3. Specify Skrill as the method to use.
4. Specify the amount to withdraw.
- Charges apply depending on the amount to withdraw.
5. The Skrill app will require the user to log-in.
- This is for extra security against theft.
6. The fund will automatically transfer within 24 hours.
7. The Skrill wallet can transfer payment directly to bank accounts but be sure to check the transfer amount limit.
Top Tips for playing bingo with Skrill
As mentioned earlier, there will be loads of sites to choose from. The choice depends on the player’s preference. In this review of the top bingo sites that support Skrill, many stand out. This is why players need to have specific needs. This will narrow down the options for the bingo sites.
An aspect that can’t be stressed-out more is the extra bonuses which can include free spins for online casino sites or bingo bonus/bingo tickets for the fabulous bingo sites. This should come together with the site’s Welcome Bonus. There will also be sites that have regular updates on events. These sites will be good to amass great winnings. Players will have plenty of chances to increase their funds.
Online bingo sites also have varying game modes. Some game modes are easier but have smaller winnings. There are many bingo bonus & casino bonus game modes. These depend on the online bingo websites and online casinos being used.
40 ball bingo
- 40 Ball Bingo is known as the speedy mode.
- Players play on a 2×4 grid ticket.
- This has eight digits from 1 and 40.
- The full house constitutes a win.
- Winnings are small but the games are fast.
50 ball bingo
- The 50 Ball Bingo mode is an exclusive feature of some sites.
- Players play on a 2×5 grid ticket.
- There are 10 digits between 1 and 50.
- Players may win by a marked-off horizontal line of digits.
- A full house is a bigger win.
- The winnings may be small but bonus tickets apply.
75 ball bingo
- The players play on a 5×5 grid ticket.
- There are 24 digits from 1 and 75.
- The centre box is free.
- Winning combinations include vertical, diagonal, horizontal lines.
- A full house has a bigger winning.
- This is a fairly-fast bingo mode with good winnings.
80 ball bingo
- Players play on a 4×4 grid ticket.
- This has 16 digits between 1 and 80.
- Winnings may be by a single line.
- Bigger winnings come from a full house.
- This mode is fast-paced and has generous winnings.
90 ball bingo
- Players play on a 3×9 grid ticket.
- It has 15 digits from 1 and 90.
- There are 12 blank boxes on the ticket.
- Winnings may come from a straight line or blacked out four-corners.
- The full house has the biggest win.
Stating the facts, players need to remember that bingo is a business. There will be times when cash increases greatly. Just be able to play in moderation.
Skrill Bingo Pros and Cons
With Skrill, players get a lot of conveniences in payment transfer. This is especially true for players who invest in online gambling. There are also several negative aspects of Skrill. These may be detrimental to many players. It is important to weigh the benefits with the risks.
- The cash transactions are fast.
- Transactions are packed with top-notch security features.
- Players may top up using prepaid cards.
- The e-wallet is fully accessible on the mobile phone.
- There is a dedicated app with extra features.
- Players can make real money deposits on-the-go.
- There is a good chat support team for player’s concerns.
- Bingo site funds to Skrill withdrawals are available.
- It is a trustworthy brand that exists for decades.
- There are lots of convenient features available.
- There are extra charges for deposits.
- There are bigger charges for withdrawals.
- Almost all features of Skrill require payments.
- Some Welcoming Bonus may not be available to Skrill users.
Why should bingo players choose Skrill?
With this e-wallet service, players will have a worry-free bingo bonus and slots bonus experience. The benefits of having a secure and easy transaction are great. Skrill can provide these and much more.
Using Skrill for bingo transactions won’t take time to complete. Although most transactions need payments, it is a good investment. Security is one aspect that deserves compensation.
What other payment options are there?
Like Skrill, there is a huge range of payment methods to choose from. These range from credit and debit cards to e-wallet & prepaid card options. In addition, there are modern payment solutions that use your phone’s technology like Apple Pay or Google Pay.
These are the other options to consider:
Visa and MasterCard
- It is an efficient way of direct payment.
- Transactions are instant.
- It does not have a withdrawal option.
Pay by the network provider
- Payments are credited to the next phone bill.
- There is a fast transaction.
- No withdrawal option is available.
- Apple Pay is available for iOS users
- It is secure and efficient.
- Players can’t withdraw with this option.
- This is another pay by network option.
- This does not include a withdrawal option.
Also owned by Skrill, Neteller has become a great payment option for bingo players.
- This belongs to the same Paysafe group as Skrill.
- The transactions are fast and secure.
- This is a good option when Skrill is not available in a location.
- This service works together with Skrill.
- It makes the prepaid card option available to players.
- There are no withdrawal options for this service.
- This is Skrill’s biggest competitor.
- It is an American brand.
- This offers easy and secure transactions.
- This also has a withdrawal option like Skrill.
With the many benefits offered by Skrill, it is a tough competitor in the market. The main feature of the service is its great security. The features of this service make it reliable in the online gambling industry.
The downside to Skrill is its extra charges with transactions. Some options offer free deposit & bonuses.
Worse is skrill’s expensive withdrawal payment. For online bingo players, Skrill may or may not be the best. Yet, it certainly is the best when it comes to versatility. The dedicated mobile app is a great addition to its services.
In our personal opinion, Skrill is the way to go for players in the UK. It is also the best option for players who are always travelling. The automatic currency transfer of Skrill is a good feature. The best aspect of this service is its incorporation of the Paysafecard. With this, players can make prepaid deposits when playing bingo. It is a great way to monitor expenditures and offers easy person to person transfers.