We’re going back in time and to the Orient, to an ancient dynasty that rules over the Jade Empire. The Emperor rules wisely over his subjects, wielding the legendary Sword of Jade, which bestows magical abilities on whoever wields it. Of course, jade has a special significance in Chinese culture. This rare and beautiful stone is often offered as a dowry when people marry. It’s also said to have magical properties, and the legend of the Jade Sword dates back thousands of years in Chinese history. The Emperor is growing old, and it’s time for him to name his successor, who will rule the Jade Empire after him.
He now has two children, which he considers to be a blessing. Princess Yin is the younger of the two princesses. Princess Ming, who is the older of the two, is the other. However, not all is well in the ruling family. Sisters, like every other family, may have disagreements. And when the Emperor chooses Princess Yin, the younger, as his heir, all hell breaks loose. Princess Ming kidnaps the Jade Sword to take control of the kingdom she claims is rightfully hers. She plans to exile her sister and rules the land with an iron fist, backed by her own army, the Red Ninja Guard. Sorceress Ming is her new name. If you want to play this slot game, keep reading this review because it will tell you everything you need to know about the Empress of Jade Sword slot.
About Empress of Jade Sword Slot Game
Empress of the Jade Sword is a Microgaming slot with 20 paylines that was created in collaboration with Bla Bla Bla Studios. There’s a free spins option with up to 40 free spins available for signing up, as well as a Pick Bonus feature where you pick from ninjas to win cash prizes or multipliers, and it’s playable from 20p to £20 per spin on all devices like laptops, tablets, and smartphones. There’s even a wild symbol that awards you a free spin while keeping the wild in place.
Empress of the Jade Sword makes a strong first impression; it’s based on an epic and mystical tale about two warring sisters (Princess Ming the Elder and Princess Yin the Younger). Symbols include Asian-style A, K, Q, and J playing cards, scrolls, fans, spears, and girl, male, and evil sister/sorceress characters, all with a ninja theme. For 5 on a payline, the female hero character is the most important, paying out 25 times your stake. There’s also a wild symbol that substitutes for all symbols except the scatter symbol and pays out 25 times your stake if you get 5 of them in a row.
Empress of the Jade Sword comes with three bonus features. The first is the Jade Wilds feature, which is activated whenever a wild symbol appears in a winning combination. After that, you’ll be given a free spin with the wild remaining sticky. The wild can become infectious during that free spin, transforming all adjacent Scroll, arrow, and fan symbols into wilds.
How To Play Empress of Jade Sword Slot Online
Emperor of Jade, unlike other slot games, is easy to play and understand.
- Log in to your preferred online casino.
- Click on “Empress of Jade Sword”
- To see the option to show your deposit balance as coins or credits, go to the “Options” tab.
- To change the size of your coins, click the “Coin Size” tab, which will also change the total amount of your bet. The maximum coin size is 0.01, and there are a total of 20 coins per bet.
- Select the “Start” button after placing your bet to spin the reels and begin playing manually.
Players are transported to Japan by the Empress of the Jade Sword. The slot is about brave knights and skilled warriors. Their lives are driven by the unwritten Bushido codes of the bow and the horse. The general public’s interest in the East’s culture, customs, and mythology has recently risen. This is particularly true of the Middle Kingdom and the Land of the Rising Sun’s cultures.
Japan, a mysterious country, has been isolated for a long time. Traditions from the Middle Ages were preserved in it for a long time as a result of this. The history of that time period is intertwined with a unique caste of soldiers who shaped Japan’s policy and culture from the 7th to the 12th centuries.
The paytable contains both low-paying and high-paying symbols. The high-paying symbols include:
- The K, Q, & J – pays 2x, 10x, 30x your line bet
- The A – pays 5x, 10x, 35x your line bet
- The Scroll – pays 5x, 20x, 40x your line bet
- The Sorceress Ming – pays 10x, 50x, 300x your line bet
- Princess Yin – pays 20x, 60x, 500x your line bet
- The Male Warrior – pays 20x, 60x, 500x your line bet
- The Sword – pays 20x, 60x, 500x your line bet
Empress of the Jade Sword has a distinctive style that appeals to fans. The slot machine’s architecture makes it easy to understand how the bonuses work and how to incorporate them into a fun slot game.
- Empress of the Jade Sword Free Spins Bonus: Three pagoda-style temple scatter symbols appear on any reel to start the free spins round. The game’s three character symbols stack themselves in threes during the free spins bonus to offer bigger prizes. Three pagoda scatters award eight free spins, four pagodas award twelve free spins, and five pagodas award 20 free spins. Furthermore, you can retrigger the free spins feature by having three scatters again during the free spins – a feature that everybody enjoys. Because of the retrigger, you will end up with a limit of 40 free spins.
- Ninja Bonus: When three of the Ninja bonus symbols appear on reels one, three, and five, you will be asked to choose from a horde of Ninjas on display; cash prizes and multipliers will be revealed.
- Gamble Feature: Each regular win can be doubled using the hearts/clubs button below the reels, a red/black, 50/50 bet.
What Symbol Triggers Empress of Jade Sword Slot Bonus Free Spins?
This is activated when three or more temple scatter symbols appear anywhere in view, and you’ll get the following:
- 8 free spins on Three Temples
- 12 free spins on Four Temples
- 20 free spins on Five Temples
Paylines and Stakes
Emperor of the Jade has 20 paylines and a stake minimum and maximum that makes it affordable for everyone to play. This online slot machine has a betting range of £0.20 to £20.
Empress of Jade Sword Slot Game Software
Microgaming developed the Emperor of Jade Sword slot. Microgaming is located in the United Kingdom and is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (United Kingdom Gambling Commission). This gaming powerhouse employs a talented team of developers, designers, and graphic artists who work tirelessly to create unique games. Although it would be easy to cut corners on minor information, Microgaming has gone above and beyond to provide superior graphics and smooth gameplay regardless of the machine used to play. They’re also known for having a massive progressive jackpot network, with most of the slots offering jackpots. Other slots from this Microgaming include:
- Pied Piper
- Terminator 2
- Ping Pong Star
- Sure Win Scratch
- Disco Night Fright
- Ruby Casino Queen
- Karate Pig
- Win Sum Dim Sum
You can play these and other famous slots at most online casinos.
What is Empress of Jade Sword RTP?
The slot has a high return to player rate of 95.21%. Considering what is obtainable in other Microgaming slots, this is quite below average.
Emperor of Jade Sword is a medium-low volatility game. This means you will get lots of chances at winnings if you play smart.
Empress of the Jade Sword is an intricately crafted slot with a variety of appealing features, but we particularly like the Jade Wild bonus, which has the potential for major wins when it appears; it’s a really playable addition to the long list of oriental-themed games and has an RTP of 95.21 percent. Although the RTP is on the low side, the volatility of the slots compensates and ensures a decent payout during play.